Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    the Sho Kosugi of ISH -p.tiddy-'s Avatar

Default Re: Kanye West Admits Falling In Love With Kim Kardashian, Slams Kris Humphries

Quote Originally Posted by LA_Showtime
    Why is everyone siding with Kim Kardashian? [COLOR="Red"]She's famous for releasing a sex tape.[/COLOR] Regardless of what Kris did to her, I can guarantee it wasn't as trashy as that. She's basically everything that's wrong with America. She's a fake dumb bitch. Her entire family is a joke, save for the dude who had too much plastic surgery (his name escapes me right now). Those younger daughters are pretty hot too, and since they're grade A jailbait they probably aren't too bitchy. But her and the rest of her family can die in a fire. In fact, I'll light the match.
    that's it huh?...she is only famous for making a sex tape?

how come the other million+ females that have an amateur vid on the net aren't famous then?

"SHE" isn't what's wrong with America...it is the Americans

how come she gets more heat than:

just off the top of my head

but no....America's real problem is Kim Kardashian...a rich girl that....GASP...*HAD SEX ON CAMERA*....GASP!!!

Magic Johnson

Default Re: Kanye West Admits Falling In Love With Kim Kardashian, Slams Kris Humphries

Let me ask you this: Why else would she be famous? What has she done to warrant so much attention? She's a successful business woman and reality television star, but she's still best known for her sex tape.

The Jersey Shore cast is a joke. Everyone knows it. But people watch that show because it's entertaining and they're real, or at least they use to be. Mike is a douche on the show, but at least he's a douche in real life too. Kim's just a superficial whore.

I don't even know what Mob Wives is. Don't know who that crazy chick on the table is either.

The Jackass cast did a lot of stupid shit in their hayday, but they were new, original, and like the Jersey Shore they were real. They essentially created a new genre of entertainment.

Jerry Springer sold his soul to hell.

I don't know why you gave all those other examples anyway. I didn't say Kim is the worst human being in the world. I called her a dumb bitch, which given her history is quite kind. @ defending this chick like she's your girlfriend.

She isn't famous for the tape...ANYONE can make a sex tape

She is famous for the same reason Carmen Electra and Pam Anderson and every other nookie girl is ... Because she is hot.

I defend her because I am sick of hearing guys cry about a hot girl...imo she should be celebrated...I like hot girls.

Magic Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
    She isn't famous for the tape...ANYONE can make a sex tape

She is famous for the same reason Carmen Electra and Pam Anderson and every other nookie girl is ... Because she is hot.

I defend her because I am sick of hearing guys cry about a hot girl...imo she should be celebrated...I like hot girls.
    I like hot girls too. Problem is I don't think Kim's all that hot. She's kinda doughy.

Let me ask you this: Why else would she be famous? What has she done to warrant so much attention? She's a successful business woman and reality television star, but she's still best known for her sex tape.

The Jersey Shore cast is a joke. Everyone knows it. But people watch that show because it's entertaining and they're real, or at least they use to be. Mike is a douche on the show, but at least he's a douche in real life too. Kim's just a superficial whore.

I don't even know what Mob Wives is. Don't know who that crazy chick on the table is either.

The Jackass cast did a lot of stupid shit in their hayday, but they were new, original, and like the Jersey Shore they were real. They essentially created a new genre of entertainment.

Jerry Springer sold his soul to hell.

I don't know why you gave all those other examples anyway. I didn't say Kim is the worst human being in the world. I called her a dumb bitch, which given her history is quite kind. @ defending this chick like she's your girlfriend.
    pretty sure she's more well known for her reality show at this point.

Banned

of course kanye and jayz are good friends. they are both illuminati. so is kim.

Magic Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by NoGunzJustSkillz
    pretty sure she's more well known for her reality show at this point.
    If you're a teenage girl, yeah. Ask 10 random people what Kim K is famous for and I guarantee most of 'em say "SEX TAPE!"

I like hot girls too. Problem is I don't think Kim's all that hot. She's kinda doughy.
    And I don't care for Pam Anderson...who is just as dumb and also made a tape...but ill never whine about her.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
    Sounds like it, Smoke117 must be Asian.

My eyes are to wide for that and I passed the four inch test when I was 12 years old.

I rule the local playground Turkododo's Avatar

those two were made for each other. one is a self absorbed materialistic egomaniac. the other is Kanye West.

Quote Originally Posted by Qwyjibo
    I really don't understand the hate Humphries is getting over this. He was a likable guy with the fans and media when in Toronto and I haven't seen him do anything recently to warrant the hate. He's a solid player too.
    From what i remember from his times in Toronto, he was nothing but a scrub. He did start playing better when he went to the Nets ill admit..

I don't get picked last at the park anymore AlexanderRight's Avatar

Wtf. Did I stumble into the tmz board? Get this garbage off inside hoops. Y'all acting like a bunch of 40 year old housewives.

Quote Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
    that's it huh?...she is only famous for making a sex tape?

dont knock the jackass crew... those guys are my heroes... the definition of badass comedy!!! asshole!

Quote Originally Posted by LBJMVP
    dont knock the jackass crew... those guys are my heroes... the definition of badass comedy!!! asshole!
    nah they are just as stupid as kim.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

He made fun of Kris Humphries.

He slammed Kim Kardashian.

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/ki...sEnabled=false