Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Default Re: So Rondo Passes Kobe In Trip Dubs

Quote Originally Posted by Nevaeh

No son, it's YOU who's been hitting the pipe, purposely starting a "Bait Thread" based on Kobe passing Jordan's point total as a BULL and to it like the Kobe drone that you are. What's sadder is you had to cap off a part of Jordan's career point totals to "Get your Worship ON".

If Rondo's "Triple Doubles" don't bother you, as a Kobe fan enough to even "care" about them, then WTF are you doing in the Thread Hypocrite?
    Making Jordan mythologists look stupid as usual.

Nothing but props to Rondo.

National High School Star Nevaeh's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Yao Ming's Foot
    Making Jordan mythologists look stupid as usual.

Nothing but props to Rondo.
    Your first post in the thread:

The difference is Kobe fans don't care about triple doubles while Jordan fans sure as hell care about scoring as evidenced by the existence of this thread.

You, as a Kobe Fan, "Don't care about Triple Doubles". Yet you're in a thread discussing "Triple Doubles". It's even in the friggin Thread Title. Now you're back tracking "giving nothing but props to Rondo". You could have just did that in the first post "Foot Boy".

Quote Originally Posted by Nevaeh
    Your first post in the thread:

You, as a Kobe Fan, "Don't care about Triple Doubles". Yet you're in a thread discussing "Triple Doubles". It's even in the friggin Thread Title. Now you're back tracking "giving nothing but props to Rondo". You could have just did that in the first post "Foot Boy".

I already did.

Congrats! If you are waiting for tears just wait until he passes Jordan.
    Props to Rondo and a shout out to the the sensitive Jordan mythologists. Just a perfect post in general.

If Jordan was a GOAT writer maybe you wouldn't fail so hard at reading comprehension.

National High School Star Nevaeh's Avatar

I already did.

Props to Rondo and a shout out to the the sensitive Jordan mythologists. Just a perfect post in general.
    Ooohhh sh!t, you got me Goood YMF That was your SECOND post, my bad (seriously). I still got you on not being able to leave Jordan's name out of your first post in a thread not even dealing with him though.

TheBluest
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Man I see this thread got it's Sonnage On.....

And just so YMF the NITSHIT understands scoring isn't the end all be all to everything.....

Karl Malone played power forward his whole career, is 2nd on the All-Time scoring list...

Meanwhile Tim Duncan played power forward for most of his career while also playing center and he's I don't know somewhere like 25th All-Time in Scoring

Guess who 1billion times out of 10 is regarded as the G. (PF) O.A.T.?

If Duncan gets another ring this year he'll then be regarded as the Greatest Champion of our generation

Jordan has never been summarized as the G.O.A.T. based purely on scoring, anyone remotely suggesting this is out of their Lima Bean. The fact your blood pressure went 320/60 when things like DPOY/ROY/MVPs etc etc are mentioned as they regularly are just goes to show you the arguments have never been a point A to point B with His Airness it's 360 as in complete circle because he was a complete player

Sorry I had to leave you in the Sandbox here but go clean yourself up after wetting your dros in it.

rondo doesn't intend to score much coz he'll end up at the foul line and you know how the story goes from there

33% coming your way from Mr. Triple Double

Rondo responded to coach Doc Rivers imploring him to become a scorer Sunday, and put up 16 points with 14 assists and 11 rebounds. "We told Rondo that we needed him to be a scorer. Not a playmaker, a scorer," Rivers told the Associated Press. "He set the tone at the beginning of the game by doing that, and I thought that loosened it up for everybody."
    Rondo says "hell, I'll do both, plus shame them on the boards and even make one from 3 point range".
    Last edited by Xover; 04-03-2012 at 01:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBluest
    Man I see this thread got it's Sonnage On.....

And just so YMF the NITSHIT understands scoring isn't the end all be all to everything.....

Karl Malone played power forward his whole career, is 2nd on the All-Time scoring list...

Meanwhile Tim Duncan played power forward for most of his career while also playing center and he's I don't know somewhere like 25th All-Time in Scoring

Guess who 1billion times out of 10 is regarded as the G. (PF) O.A.T.?

If Duncan gets another ring this year he'll then be regarded as the Greatest Champion of our generation

Jordan has never been summarized as the G.O.A.T. based purely on scoring, anyone remotely suggesting this is out of their Lima Bean. The fact your blood pressure went 320/60 when things like DPOY/ROY/MVPs etc etc are mentioned as they regularly are just goes to show you the arguments have never been a point A to point B with His Airness it's 360 as in complete circle because he was a complete player

Sorry I had to leave you in the Sandbox here but go clean yourself up after wetting your dros in it.
    Duncan is considered the greatest PF of all time because he has 4 rings to Malone's goose eggs. He also has 13 all defensive team awards to Malone's 4. Please try harder
    Last edited by Yao Ming's Foot; 04-03-2012 at 02:48 PM.

TheBluest

Duncan is considered the greatest PF of all time because he has 4 rings to Malone's goose eggs. Please try harder

Which means being an All-Time leading scorer isn't all it's cracked up to be....

Why not look at all the things encompassing greatness.

Thanks for sealing the approval my previous post. The backpedaling here is of pure potency by you.

And if it's all about the jewelry then Russell>>>>>>>Everyone. It's not 1 singular thing or even a hen pecking few....it involves many considerations which Jordan will always have more than most players who've ever played this game
    Last edited by TheBluest; 04-03-2012 at 02:30 PM.

Which means being an All-Time leading scorer isn't all it's cracked up to be....

Why not look at all the things encompassing greatness.

Thanks for sealing the approval my previous post. The backpedaling here is of pure potency by you.

And if it's all about the jewelry then Russell>>>>>>>Everyone. It's not 1 singular thing or even a hen pecking few....it involves many considerations which Jordan will always have more than most players who've ever played this game
    Nobody said that Kobe was suddenly better than Jordan after passing him in more points scored for one franchise.

It was only the hypersensitivity by the Jordan mythologists such as yourself that gave that thread legs.

TheBluest

Nobody said that Kobe was suddenly better than Jordan after passing him in more points scored for one franchise.

It was only the hypersensitivity by the Jordan mythologists such as yourself that gave that thread legs.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=257471

And henceforth your hypersensitivity got the best of you in this thread. Your resuscitation prowess is schtrong along with your self denial schrength

Root for Kobe to get a Trip-Dub in his next game to get on Rondos level..... doing things other than scoring like passing the rock and rebounding. I mean we know how much you guys appreciate his rebounding right when it elevates him? It's the reason he got the MVP of the finals after his horrific shooting performances the only thing you blowhards could hang your hat on at the time.

TAP OUT YA DIME TRICK
    Last edited by TheBluest; 04-03-2012 at 03:58 PM.

Magic Johnson

This thread is a waste of space, and comparing these guys is retarded. Kobe doesn't even know what "assist" means.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=257471

And henceforth your hypersensitivity got the best of you in this thread your resuscitation prowess is schtrong along with your schrength

Root for Kobe to get a Trip-Dub in his next game to get on Rondos level..... doing things other than scoring like passing the rock and rebounding. I mean we know how much you guys appreciate his rebounding right when it elevates him? It's the reason he got the MVP of the finals after his horrific shooting performances the only thing you blowhards could hang your hat on at the time.

TAP OUT YA DIME TRICK
    means "Kobe is now better than Jordan"?

Quote Originally Posted by KBryant24
    You are an idiot if you think rondo Is better than kobe
    I think he's making fun of the logic many use when saying that so and so passes so and so in cumulative totals, therefore that person is better.

Banned

Wake me up when Rondo drops 81 in a single game.