Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Default Re: So Rondo Passes Kobe In Trip Dubs

Quote Originally Posted by SevereUpInHere
    I hate when we play against Rondo, the dude is everywhere, all hustle. If i was coaching a youth team I would tell them to watch Rondo, love watching this dude play against anyone else but us.
    this...

he's like a pest...very annoying...

always getting timely steals...diving on the floor for loose balls, throwing the ball off a Knick to maintain possession, always managing to get the most critical offensive rebound...then when you dont expect it, Rondo, who has0 one of the brokest jumpers in the league hits a clutch J to beat the shot clock

I honestly cant say who I hate more btwn him, Pierce, Allen, and KG...I hate them all equally...

Still puzzled why they wouldn't want him on the Olympic team starting line up with all those stars

TheBluest
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by Yao Ming's Foot
    The difference is Kobe fans don't care about triple doubles while Jordan fans sure as hell care about scoring as evidenced by the existence of this thread.

Actually they don't because Malone and Jabbar have been ahead of him for a while now and will be forever no sour grapes over this.

The only thing that matters to Kobe fans is scoring as evidence dismissing Rondo's Trip-Dub and other player statistics like Garnett's rebounding as irrelevant.

Has Kobe ever been DPOY?

Another milestone you probably consider irrelevant so for every 1(the presumed only) they'll always be 3 or 4 to counter.
    Last edited by TheBluest; 04-03-2012 at 12:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBluest
    Actually they don't because Malone and Jabbar have been ahead of him for a while now and will be forever no sour grapes over this.

The only thing that matters to Kobe fans is scoring as evidence dismissing Rondo's Trip-Dub and other player statistics like Garnett's rebounding as irrelevant.

Has Kobe ever been DPOY?

Another milestone you probably consider irrelevant so for every 1(the presumed only) they'll will always be 3 or 4 to counter.
    No one is dismissing Rondo's triple double numbers. Nor are they dismissing Kevin Garnett. They are just not shooting guards. Jordan fans are some quite sensitive cats. They cite scoring records until they are blue in the face yet the fact that Kobe passes Jordan is something and they get all sore about it. Kobe and Jordan are the two most prolific scorers and shooting guards of the last twenty years. Kobe vs Garnett vs Rondo in rebounding and triple doubles is random buffoonery.

TheBluest

No one is dismissing Rondo's triple double numbers. Nor are they dismissing Kevin Garnett. They are just not shooting guards. Jordan fans are some quite sensitive cats. They cite scoring records until they are blue in the face yet the fact that Kobe passes Jordan is something and they get all sore about it. Kobe and Jordan are the two most prolific scorers and shooting guards of the last twenty years. Kobe vs Garnett vs Rondo in rebounding and triple doubles is random buffoonery.

Listen up Spanky Lebron and Durant are going to pass Jordan(Kobe too) in scoring too barring no major injuries. Other notables possibly having a chance without the injuries or personal issues...(Iverson & T-Mac....possibly Carter)

We know scoring is skewed based on the amount of time/gms played. When scoring is cited pertaining to Jordan it usually centers around averages/efficiency not necessarily cumulative totals. No Jordan fan bragged about him being 3rd All-Time or 4rth or wherever he is now in scoring.

What you nitwits are trying to do would be akin to Celtic fans trumping up Paul Pierce over Larry Legend because he surpassed him in All-Time scoring as a Celtic.
    Last edited by TheBluest; 04-03-2012 at 01:14 AM.

National High School Star I.R.Beast's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by iDunk
    As much as I hate to say it, Rondo is the best POINT GUARD in the league. By POINT GUARD I mean a guy who runs his team in perfection by making the right passes and rallying his troops in traffic. A point guard isn't a guy who averages 25/5/5 playing the point guard position (Westbrook).. he just plays the position but he doesn't play as a point guard. Rondo and Steve Nash are definitions of a point guard in today's league.
    that would explain why since being "ran" by rondo we haven't finished in the top 10 in offensive efficiency once, and our offense has a high tendency to stagnate. stop looking at statlines.

TheBluest

Quote Originally Posted by I.R.Beast
    that would explain why since being "ran" by rondo we haven't finished in the top 10 in offensive efficiency once, and our offense has a high tendency to stagnate. stop looking at statlines.

This has more to do with the team being a jump shooting team. There aren't many consistent finishers on your team. Also your team finishes Top in defensive stats and being an older team I'm sure that takes a toll on offensive numbers.

Listen up Spanky Lebron and Durant are going to pass Jordan in scoring too barring no major injuries. Other notables possibly having a chance without the injuries or personal issues...(Iverson & T-Mac)

We know scoring is skewed based on the amount of time/gms played. When scoring is cited pertaining to Jordan it usually centers around averages/efficiency when doing so no cumulative totals. No Jordan fan brags about him being 3rd All-Time or 4th or wherever he is now.
    Right why would they cite NBA all time greatest scoring records when they could cite an ever impressive Rookie of the Year award and a single DPOY award. I'm pretty sure Jordan has the most talked about DPOY and ROY awards in NBA history for the single reason that Kobe does not have one. We get it. Kobe didn't win the ROY as a 18 year old. He didn't steal a DPOY award from Hakeem and Rodman.

Jordan fans see the writing on the wall. Kobe's gunning for that top spot and the Jodanites are going to pretend it doesn't matter. Its transparent. Clearly it angers you and its hilarious.

We know what that means when a player passes up another player statistically......

Not to mention how this is another notch in the Celtic/Laker rivalry

It's important we update milestones. We want to make sure all fans of every player are well informed of how respectively great they are in relation to other players......

I know this may hurt some feelings and cause some to shed tears on their Hot Wheels bed sheets but it'll be okay. Rondo is going to create hella separation here between he and Kobe adding to his greatness.

He cannot shoot to save his life.......if he could Boston would've won 3-4 straight titles. To attempt to compare him to Kobe Epic Fail!!!!

If he learns how to shoot well and wins 4 more rings we can certainly have a discussion.......til then STFU

National High School Star I.R.Beast's Avatar

This has more to do with the team being a jump shooting team. There aren't many consistent finishers on your team. Also your team finishes Top in defensive stats and being an older team I'm sure that takes a toll on offensive numbers.
    ! person racking up assists is not good offense. How many teams do u see topping offensive efficiency have guys racking up a sh*t load of assists?....move the ball around stop forcing the offense through 1 player.

National High School Star Nevaeh's Avatar

The difference is Kobe fans don't care about triple doubles while Jordan fans sure as hell care about scoring as evidenced by the existence of this thread.

Dude STFU.

You're the one who actually created the Thread about Kobe surpassing Jordan in POINTS as a BULL. Your hatin' ass couldn't even wait for Kobe to pass Jordan's career total before you created that Thread. Now who, exactly cares about scoring again?

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=257471

Quote Originally Posted by Nevaeh
    Dude STFU.

You're the one who actually created the Thread about Kobe surpassing Jordan in POINTS as a BULL. Your hatin' ass couldn't even wait for Kobe to pass Jordan's career total before you created that Thread. Now who, exactly cares about scoring again?

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=257471

If Jordan was a GOAT writer maybe you wouldn't fail so hard at reading comprehension.

I never denied Kobe and Jordan fans care about scoring. But they sure as hell didn't care about Rondo's triple doubles until after Kobe made it rain on Jordan's Bulls legacy.

NJ Net Fan For Life. wang4three's Avatar

Rondo only seems to play really phenomenal when he's on national TV. He's still very good otherwise, but I think there's a level of difference otherwise when he's on national TV>

National High School Star Nevaeh's Avatar

If Jordan was a GOAT writer maybe you wouldn't fail so hard at reading comprehension.

I never denied Kobe and Jordan fans care about scoring. But they sure as hell didn't care about Rondo's triple doubles until after Kobe made it rain on Jordan's Bulls legacy.

No son, it's YOU who's been hitting the pipe, purposely starting a "Bait Thread" based on Kobe passing Jordan's point total as a BULL and to it like the Kobe drone that you are. What's sadder is you had to cap off a part of Jordan's career point totals to "Get your Worship ON".

If Rondo's "Triple Doubles" don't bother you, as a Kobe fan enough to even "care" about them, then WTF are you doing in the Thread Hypocrite?

Quote Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
    Deron Williams > both