Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Default Re: If Spurs win 5th title

Quote Originally Posted by Alamo
    It's sad when a fan can't even openly appreciate their team without haters flocking like Vultures.
    Tim Duncan wasnt hated in this thread. The idea he could become become ranked over Wilt Chamberlain if Spurs win a 5th title was questioned. Are you that dumb kid? Then again you posted a photo of "U Mad?" with Duncan attatched. The saying doesnt even match, fit his personality. Then you posted a video of what he said to Bron which was straight class, sportsmanship with a lil dose of humor to lighten up the mood (most important Brons disappointment). Its sad you keep using these annoying and silly sayings "u mad", "haters".

Banned

gobb is a spur hater he cant act like hes not. him and niko and lakersreign are some of the biggest spurs haters on this board BUT i do see gobb saying nice things about spurs every now and then so hes not a full on hater but hes definately a hater. he definately trashes the spurs more then people trash philly

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Tim Duncan wasnt hated in this thread. The idea he could become become ranked over Wilt Chamberlain if Spurs win a 5th title was questioned. Are you that dumb kid? Then again you posted a photo of "U Mad?" with Duncan attatched. The saying doesnt even match, fit his personality. Then you posted a video of what he said to Bron which was straight class, sportsmanship with a lil dose of humor to lighten up the mood (most important Brons disappointment). Its sad you keep using these annoying and silly sayings "u mad", "haters".
    Oh, I was aware you could not care less about this subject. Hm... So why are you still here?

I couldnt care less to argue with you on this subject. Maybe that went over your head? Yup it did. You should have got that hint.

Banned

Dur Dur who's on top of the atlantic division?? I make a thread appreciating my favorite player of all time, and you make thread dissing other teams. Yet, I'm the one that's wrong? Okay sir.

I'm sorry, I'll only talk about Kobe and Lebron from now on. Happy?

Banned

GOBB could literally hate on anything. Talk about being a grumpy old man

Quote Originally Posted by linZoMourning
    gobb is a spur hater he cant act like hes not. him and niko and lakersreign are some of the biggest spurs haters on this board BUT i do see gobb saying nice things about spurs every now and then so hes not a full on hater but hes definately a hater. he definately trashes the spurs more then people trash philly
    Oh wow, I'm not a full on hater. I was scared for a second! Whew!

Lebronyte Kryptonite

Just gotta love it how clowns on here have this sick g*y fixation on ALWAYS having my name in their mouths, like they have nothing better to do.(yawn)
    Let me remind you of something you seem to have forgotten. This is an NBA forum, made to discuss basketball. Meaning, an exchange of ideas and opinions about the NBA. If you have a problem with that, then I suggest you log off, delete your ISH account, and go back to watching the Disney Channel, Nickelodeon, or whatever it was you were doing prior to learning that the NBA existed.

Banned

Oh wow, I'm not a full on hater. I was scared for a second! Whew!
    yah I mean I think its just your mentality to hate in general. I doubt its just the spurs. You are definately bi polar when it comes to the spurs though. in game threads you are civil. in individual spur threads you are a hater. you should work on that bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Alamo
    Dur Dur who's on top of the atlantic division?? I make a thread appreciating my favorite player of all time, and you make thread dissing other teams. Yet, I'm the one that's wrong? Okay sir.

I'm sorry, I'll only talk about Kobe and Lebron from now on. Happy?
    I explained the intent of the thread. It was laughing at the preseason predictions, expecations and hype (mostly NYK). And yet to watch them struggle was amusing. And to watch the Sixers lead the division is even more laughs. Why I need to explain this time and time again? Beats me, I think posters here are literally stuck on stupid.

You mad a thread appreciating a player. I made a post of Duncans facial expressions. And well I have to throw one back at you..."U mad?"

But i'm bitter and grumpy and this thread had Spurs fans up in arms like someone called their mama a fat b!tch. Ok.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by LakersReign
    Just gotta love it how clowns on here have this sick g*y fixation on ALWAYS having my name in their mouths, like they have nothing better to do.(yawn)
    Let me remind you of something you seem to have forgotten. This is an NBA forum, made to discuss basketball. Meaning, an exchange of ideas and opinions about the NBA. If you have a problem with that, then I suggest you log off, delete your ISH account, and go back to watching the Disney Channel, Nickelodeon, or whatever it was you were doing prior to learning that the NBA existed.
    seems like you are the one with the problem. coming into this thread telling people to leave?? mad you got called out bro? you and niko can go fuq yourself now f@ggot

yah I mean I think its just your mentality to hate in general. I doubt its just the spurs. You are definately bi polar when it comes to the spurs though. in game threads you are civil. in individual spur threads you are a hater. you should work on that bro.
    Where did I hate on the Spurs? No one can answer this question for me. I even googled it and askjeeves.

Help please

Banned

This thread is done. lol

Banned

Where did I hate on the Spurs? No one can answer this question for me. I even googled it and askjeeves.

Help please
    I only search past threads when it comes to clippersfan86 and humiliating him. im not going to spend my time looking for bi polar hate from gobb. It will not make me laugh. only make me sad.

Help please
    Try searching "every Spurs thread on InsideHoops from 2011-present".

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TMT
    Try searching "every Spurs thread on InsideHoops from 2011-present".
    who are the top 3 spurs haters on this board? I think I nailed it.

lakersreign(kobe nut rider prob doesnt even like the lakers)
    niko(in every spurs thread every created)
    gobb(just looks for something or someone to hate on when he gets bored)

so i will add you to the bi polar category gobb it means your not a true spurs hater just borderline. kind of like how lakersreign is borderline gay. you know?