Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: If Spurs win 5th title

Quote Originally Posted by TMT
    Ah, the gratification of knowing you have no response to the argument at hand.

Feels nice.
    Nah when kids tend to dig in thier ass and throw sh!t? It gets no response from me. For you to claim I have a grudge against the Spurs is hilarious. Baseless. You couldnt even begin to support such a claim. I can pretty much pinpoint why you said it though.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurosawa0
    Yeah, clearly you have no argument and want to act like a child. I'm just going to put you on ignore.
    Put me on ignore then. Save me the trouble of reading someone thinking Spurs winning a 5th title moves Duncan past Wilt Chamberlain. I appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Nah when kids tend to dig in thier ass and throw sh!t? It gets no response from me. For you to claim I have a grudge against the Spurs is hilarious. Baseless. You couldnt even begin to support such a claim. I can pretty much pinpoint why you said it though.
    Nothing I posted is anywhere near out of my ass. That post was full of information countering your argument that Duncan gains nothing from a 5th ring at this point.

But the only thing you can point out from it is that I said you have a "grudge" against the Spurs, to which I also stated: (perhaps is just toward all teams other than the Sixers).

If you can't even handle a basic discussion about a simple basketball topic then what the hell are you doing on this forum? Do you get jollies from bursting people's bubbles about their average teams and then cry yourself to sleep when you have to go home at night and watch the Sixers blow? That is what I've come to gather from witnessing your many wasteful and useless posts.

I'm going to have to agree with the dude a few posts back about the block comment. You are honestly one person I can not stand on this forum, and for me (0 people on block list) that's saying something.

In my eyes in order for Duncan to have a chance to move up, he'd have to play the minutes he's playing now and win two rings. A Finals MVP could help as well. Even if he wins two more rings I don't think that cracks him into the top 5 still, but it makes for a stronger argument for him obviously.

GOBB,

Why you so bitter all the time?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode
    In my eyes in order for Duncan to have a chance to move up, he'd have to play the minutes he's playing now and win two rings. A Finals MVP could help as well. Even if he wins two more rings I don't think that cracks him into the top 5 still, but it makes for a stronger argument for him obviously.

GOBB,

Because Tim Duncan is still in the league and Iverson isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by TMT
    Nothing I posted is anywhere near out of my ass.
    Accusing me of having a grudge against the Spurs = directly from your poop shoot. And you want to know why? It stems from a past argument we had where you left that thread with a bitter taste in your mouth. You can disagree, play the "now you're talkin out your ass" line. But its the truth. You're a clingy b!tch who carries that bitter taste with you everywhere you go. And when you see a post by me that is about the Spurs/players? The hoe comes out.

That post was full of information countering your argument that Duncan gains nothing from a 5th ring at this point.
    I couldnt care less to argue with you on this subject. Maybe that went over your head? Yup it did. You should have got that hint. When a female doesnt return your phone call after a couple days? Dont sit around staring at your phone for a call. She's not interested in you. Move on.

I'm going to have to agree with the dude a few posts back about the block comment. You are honestly one person I can not stand on this forum, and for me (0 people on block list) that's saying something.

^ Let me just say before reading... I'm so honored you responded to my post, even quoting it specifically! I must be so special.

Pop > Phil Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by Alamo
    Because Tim Duncan is still in the league and Iverson isn't.
    Yet another Spurs fan going in thier ass, sniffing and flinging this morning breakfast around.

Meticode, why dont you reply to this nonsense instead?

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Accusing me of having a grudge against the Spurs = directly from your poop shoot. And you want to know why? It stems from a past argument we had where you left that thread with a bitter taste in your mouth. You can disagree, play the "now you're talkin out your ass" line. But its the truth. You're a clingy b!tch who carries that bitter taste with you everywhere you go. And when you see a post by me that is about the Spurs/players? The hoe comes out.
    Dude are you serious? You come into every Spurs related thread and hate on whoever and whatever it is we are being positive about. I don't make douchey comments like yourself or disrespect people's opinions. I have never once hated on your Sixers before this thread, but you have the audacity to disregard any accomplishments from our team (either current or past) from what I can only assume is dissatisfaction with your current team which is understandable.

As for past arguments and me being bitter? I don't really recall many arguments that I was able to go into detail with you with. Usually after I elaborate I write long responses, but after that point you tend to either leave or just chose not to respond. In this case I'm the dissapointed one because you give no further effort and therefore mine is wasted.

But don't sit here and lie and say you have nothing against the Spurs. You are sour in just about every thread you post in. I'm curious to know why you are so bitter not just toward us, but toward everyone.

As for everything else you post you are just trying to be a cynical d!ck. If that's how you roll, my man, by all means do your thing. But you are really nothing but a burden to this board where people want to come and discuss basketball, not just be a douchebag like yourself.

Banned

It's sad when a fan can't even openly appreciate their team without haters flocking like Vultures.

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode

GOBB,

I'm bitter because I find the idea Spurs winning a title affects Tim Duncans legacy silly?

Meticode,

Go f*ck your wife right now. Bend over her and give it to her. Then ask her "whose p*ssy is this?", then when she turns around and says "GOBBs". Ask yourself, bitter much?

[COLOR="White"]April Fools[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by Alamo
    It's sad when a fan can't even openly appreciate their team without haters flocking like Vultures.
    hater*, vulture*

fixed.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by LakersReign
    The same thing is said of the Spurs...EVERY YEAR. And EVERY YEAR, they disappoint. Spurs still have some pieces to contend, but they're not going anywhere, IMO.
    yah same thing was said in 99 03 05 07 and they NEVER Won anything. they didnt contend in ANY of those years that werent championship years either. never contenders

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by linZoMourning
    yah same thing was said in 99 03 05 07 and they NEVER Won anything. they didnt contend in ANY of those years that werent championship years either. never contenders
    Those years didn't count. Most people here only watched basketball during the Lebron vs Kobe years.