Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Steve Nash says he would "listen to" the HEAT

Quote Originally Posted by BlackVVaves
    My post was referring to why Nash deserves a ring period, not why he deserves one with the Heat. As my post before that stated, as a fan of Nash, I would prefer him NOT go to the Heat, considering the level of arrogance their players maintain. My only point was, if he were to go to the Heat, after another FAIL this year, then I could understand and support him joining the team, as at that point it would be clear that the team is not good enough to win a championship, despite having 3 of the top 10-15 players in the league.

At which point it wouldn't matter if he's the 4th best player on a contending team, because that team with those three great players still couldn't win a championship, further highlighting Nash's importance as an All Time great point guard.

Do you follow me?
    Oh my apologies.

Yes i see your point.

Quote Originally Posted by PickernRoller
    Ohhh I get it now....I get it, no wonder.......talk about homers......no respect, no respect.
    Get off your high horse man, who the hell are you to judge how you should be a fan and not?

Rivalries Never Die Faptastrophe's Avatar

If not the HEAT.. I'd love to see Nash back with Nowitzki.

Also if Sessions doesn't put up fantastic numbers from here on out, then I could see the Lakers making a hard push at acquiring Nash.
    Last edited by Faptastrophe; 03-29-2012 at 07:32 PM.

NBA rookie of the year

Man that LeBron guy is such a douche. Nobody wants to play with him!

Nash could be a great addition... when Cole was distributing the Heat were more potent.

Move Cole to SG while Nash gets the backup 1 role...
    Last edited by 305Baller; 03-29-2012 at 07:40 PM.

Good High School Starter Celtic_Pride's Avatar

Heat this year have a 60% probability of winning it all

If they add Nash, it will probably raise upto 70-75% next year.

But the problem is Lebron, Wade and Nash all need ball in their hands to succeed since none of them are catch and shoot players. Bosh will get all the open looks in the world and will benefit the most.

Lets see

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic_Pride
    Heat this year have a 60% probability of winning it all

If they add Nash, it will probably raise upto 70-75% next year.

But the problem is Lebron, Wade and Nash all need ball in their hands to succeed since none of them are catch and shoot players. Bosh will get all the open looks in the world and will benefit the most.

Lets see
    They are catch and dunk players.

Quote Originally Posted by dunksby
    What's this got to do with anything? It aint like Nash is gonna give your misshapen team a second of thought anyway.
    He would have he we not dumped our coach.

Banned

yesssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

all we need now is d12 for my dream 82-0 and 16-0 perfect season!

That's fine, because any improvement the Suns are going to have next year is going to involve Nash getting off the roster and the Suns using his now freed-up cap space to sign big name free agents like Deron Williams and Eric Gordon.

It's been a nice run, Steve. It was fun watching you in your prime, but it's time to move on and find your replacement. If we can get D-Will, finally losing Nash wouldn't seem so bad after all. lol

3-time NBA All-Star

I don't see him going to the Heat. Not necessarily because he's above joining up with a super stacked team that already made the Finals without him. But because he'd have to take a much lesser role playing in a way that he hasn't in a very long time. He's never played with 1 player like Lebron and Wade, much less. I highly doubt he would want to play on a team where he would have to play with 2 ball dominant players. Its not a knock on either of them. Its just it would probably be less enjoyable and I'm sure he does hold importance in what kind of role he plays in a championship.

The best fit would be Orlando. It would be more or less his best Phoenix but with elite defense because of Howard. He'd have a bunch of 3 point shooting around him and an elite defensive big men that he would turn into a 25 ppg scorer.

Quote Originally Posted by 305Baller
    Nash could be a great addition... when Cole was distributing the Heat were more potent.

Move Cole to SG while Nash gets the backup 1 role...
    Are you insane? Cole? COLE? Cole never passes, and if you actually are watching with your eyes open, the Heat almost always are in the negative when he is on the floor. He is a horrible player who ruins ball movement, he hasn't made a shot in about a month, and he is one of worst bball iq players in the NBA.

Cole

As a HUGE Nash fan I really don't want him to go to a team like the Heat. But I also want to see him get one last shot for a championship, and if he goes to the Heat then there is a good chance... #13

Hope not, I would hate to root against Nash...

The idea scenario would've been Nash getting traded to Dallas last season, and he wins a ring with Dirk. Perfect happy ending.

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    Are you insane? Cole? COLE? Cole never passes, and if you actually are watching with your eyes open, the Heat almost always are in the negative when he is on the floor. He is a horrible player who ruins ball movement, he hasn't made a shot in about a month, and he is one of worst bball iq players in the NBA.

Cole
    I think you may have some reading comprehension issues.
    Read my thingy again.