Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567
    Banned

Default Re: Pau Gasol Trade to Chicago

Quote Originally Posted by ZeN
    Well im glad nothing like this ever happened.. Nash will do wonders for Gasol.
    I don't know about that. Bynum and Gasol was already a pretty awful fit, and Dwight and Gasol is probably worse. More of Gasol spotting up isn't really great for LA.

Quote Originally Posted by magnax1
    I don't know about that. Bynum and Gasol was already a pretty awful fit, and Dwight and Gasol is probably worse. More of Gasol spotting up isn't really great for LA.
    well, bynum had a back it down post game so gasol was sort of left to stand around and watch. howard is a better PNR player than bynum and he's more reactionary/quick so that should play right into gasol's hands. i think we'll see gasol in the post more next season and he'll excel in PNR with nash

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by blacknapalm
    well, bynum had a back it down post game so gasol was sort of left to stand around and watch. howard is a better PNR player than bynum and he's more reactionary/quick so that should play right into gasol's hands. i think we'll see gasol in the post more next season and he'll excel in PNR with nash
    I agree about Dwight's pick and roll game, but it's still a pretty awful fit. Ideally they're both primarily low block post players.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by magnax1
    lolwut? Dwight and Gasol is a better fit than Bynum simply because Dwight can score just by being active. He'll probably get half his points for lobs, put backs, cleaning up and finishing passes. From the olympics I see Gasol's been working on his 3 point shot. Dwight's also a better passer out of the post than Bynum so Gasol should feed off open looks all day.