Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Great college starter

Default Re: James Worthy rant on Lakers/Kobe

Quote Originally Posted by longtime lurker
    You're the definition of a guy that tries waaaay to hard. Trying to impress people over the internet no less

LOL!!! you must be impressed...

Listen little one, anyone with half a brain can see your buttlust for Kobe. The man can do no wrong in your eyes, we get that. But not everyone has a man-crush on the guy, and not everyone is gonna apologize for him when he plays shitty. Saying someone has an "agenda", is just another way of saying:

"Oh God Kobe, i want your privates!"

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by Da_Realist
    No. But the leader will always get more credit when they win and get more blame when they lose. That's how it works.

Especially, if they are smart enough and have enough championship experience to know better.
    Really you should have just stopped there because we all know the rest of what you wrote not true on ISH. Again never did I defend Kobe's horrible shooting but I'm also not going to ignore the obvious deficiencies in the roster and lack of offensive game plan that contributes to losses to teams like the Pistons and Wizards

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by bwink23
    My mother should have swallowed
    That we can agree on

Great college starter

Really you should have just stopped there because we all know the rest of what you wrote not true on ISH. Again never did I defend Kobe's horrible shooting but I'm also not going to ignore the obvious deficiencies in the roster and lack of offensive game plan that contributes to losses to teams like the Pistons and Wizards

Of course, that would only make Kobe LOOK BAD, LOL!!

Your agenda is OBVIOUS.

bwink23 is all over Mikey Jordan's nuts...A decade later after he retired.

Local High School Star

Good points. I'm out of here. Too many kids on ISH playing dress up tonight. Good luck with them, you have more patience than I do

Quote Originally Posted by bwink23
    I agree, Kobe sucks...he's no Lebron James who can do everything, or even close...Kobe is a scorer, and will do what scorers do....jack up shots and be a cancer on teams that need more. Kobe, just retire.
    everybody already knows all the posts you make, whether ur a backup account or not, is to just get attention so u post pretty retarded stuff that is eye-popping.

decent troll i guess, got my attention

Great college starter

Quote Originally Posted by talkingconch
    everybody already knows all the posts you make, whether ur a backup account or not, is to just get attention so u post pretty retarded stuff that is eye-popping.

decent troll i guess, got my attention

......anyone who hates Kobe to you is a troll....NOT CARING...

When Kobe slips, his nuts are gonna get rode, soneone has to do it around here...

GET USED TO IT.

National High School Star Nevaeh's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Da_Realist
    No. But the leader will always get more credit when they win and get more blame when they lose. That's how it works.

Especially, if they are smart enough and have enough championship experience to know better.
    Yep, if you're gonna be called "Godbe", Greatest closer in the Game", "Most Clutch", etc., you have to take all that comes with it, good and bad. Read any sports news headline and 90% of the time, the heading will mention how the team's LEADER affected the game the most, win or lose.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevaeh
    Yep, if you're gonna be called "Godbe", Greatest closer in the Game", "Most Clutch", etc., you have to take all that comes with it, good and bad. Read any sports news headline and 90% of the time, the heading will mention how the team's LEADER affected the game the most, win or lose.
    Yeah, I agree.

I think Lakers will be fine, come playoff time though... They are a playoff built team.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevaeh
    Do not say Gawd's name in vain.

Lebronyte Kryptonite

32dayz/bwink23/godzuki/poodle used one of his "sock puppet" accounts to start this topic, so he could come in here and dance around like the pathetic obvious no life outside of the internet attention starved clown(32dayz/bwink23) he so clearly is.

I wouldn't be surprised if bwink23, poodle, godzuki, furbur hubbs are one/all of Brian's accounts

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce Bigalow
    I wouldn't be surprised if bwink23, poodle, godzuki, furbur hubbs are one/all of Brian's accounts
    Not sure why that idiot thinks I'm bwink23 or any of those other posters. Seriously, I don't think I've seen any post not revolved around "Lebronytes", alternate accounts, and "dancing".

Lebronyte Kryptonite

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce Bigalow

fuhrer hoobs is an obvious troll account, given the fact that no one in the right mind would use that word, in an s/n or otherwise. It has a negative connection to Nazi Germany, which is exactly why most Germans today, don't use it anymore. Furthermore, using it as an s/n on an NBA forum, when Hitler wanted to exterminate Blacks as well as Jews, is more proof that the clown(32dayz/bwink23) is a pure ret**d, with not one ounce of common sense. The idiot probably thinks he's being funny by doing that, even though there's nothing "funny" about Nazi Germany. Then you wonder why he has to go invent people to take him seriously, since nobody else does.
    Last edited by LakersReign; 03-09-2012 at 06:53 AM.