Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast
    College superstar

Default Re: If Heat fail again due to Lebron's late game woes, is it possible they trade Lebron?

Quote Originally Posted by guy
    Don't they have better things to do?
    Not all the time. Obviously.

Good High School Starter

Default Re: If Heat fail again due to Lebron's late game woes, is it possible they trade Lebron?

Quote Originally Posted by HurricaneKid
    No, I'm here. Haven't been banned at RealGM. When I started posting here I didn't realize it was a minor league thread to RealGM. Perhaps I will see if people there are a little more reasonable. I sure would like to talk about Hoops but we rarely seem to get to that here.
    Sure you haven't which is why you started posting in the middle of no where.

There is no doubt in my mind you are a RealGM poster. Most of those idiots are delusional stat whores like yourself and hate on Kobe every chance they get and since you are banned on there, you have to spread your idiocy here.

You complain about the lack of knowledge on this site, maybe it is because you post here, and if you don't like it, how about you leave and go to another site that supports your terrible arguments and opinions?

@ Lebron fans getting so sensitive. This isn't a hate thread. Its a legit question. He's disappeared like no other 2 seasons in a row now and this season he's still showing many of those same passive characteristics at the end of games. If it only happened once, it shouldn't be considered a likely chance to happen again. But its happened 2 seasons in a row now, so it shouldn't surprise anyone if it happened for a 3rd season in a row.

I usually hit open layups

perpetual 69'er

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialQue

NBA sixth man of the year Indian guy's Avatar

I vividly remember him playing with a complete lack of intensity and with a disinterested look in his face for the majority of that series outside of game 3.
    Except this is NOT TRUE. You don't "remember" this, you're merely parroting the myth that's been built up around this series after LeBron's somewhat-passive Game 5. Nobody was accusing LeBron of not looking involved during Game 1-4 & 6 while the series was on. But as soon The Decision came and LeBron's image hit an all time low, people were willing to believe anything to sh!t on him.

What incentive do the media have to do that?
    Uhh, Cleveland lost despite being heavy favorites. When you lose, everything is wrong. The opposite is true when you WIN.

The media would love to push him as the next GOAT, which they have hyped him as alot ever since he came into the league.
    Yes, but they can't do this when he LOSES. Sports are all about winning. If you win, they praise you. If you lose, you lack something and they pick you apart.

Generally, Lebron does give the Heat a great 4th quarter in the first 8-10 minutes. Even better then Wade.
    Don't say "even better than Wade". Wade was nothing short of AWFUL in crunch time last season.

After that though, he usually lays an egg and despite that they still keep going to Lebron.
    LeBron had the best last 2-minutes stats in the NBA from 05-11. Your statement doesn't remotely stand.
    Last edited by Indian guy; 03-05-2012 at 08:23 PM.

This is a very stupid thread. I am gonna BUMP this thread after LeBron eliminates DeBrick Rose for the 3rd time in the playoffs.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by RaininTwos
    So when Tony Kornheiser and Michael Wilbon ask the question its legit, but when someone on ISH does its hate?

Good High School Starter

So when Tony Kornheiser and Michael Wilbon ask the question its legit, but when someone on ISH does its hate?
    If you haven't noticed, everyone who is calling you out for making this thread is a LeBron fan. Can you find a single person that called you out and is neutral or doesn't like LeBron? Exactly.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    This is a very stupid thread. I am gonna BUMP this thread after LeBron eliminates DeBrick Rose for the 3rd time in the playoffs.
    And i am going to bump it when the Lakers hand out Miami's ass on a platter in the finals chump.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman
    And i am going to bump it when the Lakers hand out Miami's ass on a platter in the finals chump.

OKC Thunder, LA Clippers and Memphis Grizzlies are capable of beating the Jacksonless Lakers in the playoffs. Lakers are a much weaker team this season. Kobe will probably retire in the off season if LA fails to acquire Super Boy.

This is a very stupid thread.

Good High School Starter

OKC Thunder, LA Clippers and Memphis Grizzlies are capable of beating the Jacksonless Lakers in the playoffs. Lakers are a much weaker team this season.
    Good point, Lakers really struggled against the Heat yesterday, would you mind telling me the score again?

Quote Originally Posted by iDefend5
    Good point, Lakers really struggled against the Heat yesterday, would you mind telling me the score again?

3-1 in their last 4 games. Noel and Drummond will have a better NBA Career than Crippled Ming.

Banned

That must be the only thing Lebron is good at in the playoffs, because it's the only thing Lebron fans talk about. Eliminating a 21-22 year old PG from the Playoffs.

How about you bump this when he performs well in the finals.

The Lebron vs. Kobe argument: