Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast
    I rule the local playground returnofthemack's Avatar

Default Re: If Heat fail again due to Lebron's late game woes, is it possible they trade Lebron?

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    Miami are 3-1 againts the Lakers in their last 4 games. Miami with Bosh >>> a healthy Lakers team.
    going by your logic when the cavs swept the regular season series agaisnt the spurs in 07 that made them the better team? oh yeah lebrons puck butt got swept in the finals. the regular season means jack and shiaaat.

3-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: If Heat fail again due to Lebron's late game woes, is it possible they trade Lebron?

Quote Originally Posted by Indian guy
    The funny thing is, if you watch that game again, he's more aggressive in looking to create something than he tends to be in most Heat games.

No. You have been brainwashed by hindsight(bolting Cleveland), Dan Gilbert and the media. Passive in Game 1 and 4? Are you ****ing kidding me? His most ball-dominant game of the entire series was Game 4. These games are all uploaded on YT. Go and watch them.

Myth. LeBron's more animated and intense in that Celtics series that he's ever been as a Heat.

Blah blah blah blah. You're merely repeating what the clueless-media and Dan Gilbert have brainwashed you into believing. This is NOT what happened on the basketball court.

Here's the infamous Game 5 of that series. Zoom through it and tell me if he doesn't care or is even half as passive as made out to be. He actually starts off the game making a bunch of plays.

These are their clutch stats from last season - http://www.82games.com/1011/CSORT11.HTM. Look at the FGA, they both basically took the same amount of shots at the end of games.

Even if this perception exists, you should be questioning WHY Miami goes to LeBron more. The answer to that is he's generally having the better 4th qtr. Wade's awesome, but clutch he isn't.
    I haven't been brainwashed by anything. The series was only 2 years ago and I watched it. I vividly remember him playing with a complete lack of intensity and with a disinterested look in his face for the majority of that series outside of game 3. A few plays here and there where that wasn't the case doesn't change that.

LOL @ this being some made up thing by the media. What incentive do the media have to do that? The media would love to push him as the next GOAT, which they have hyped him as alot ever since he came into the league. You think the media doesn't want to see another player as great as Jordan? But unfortunately, even for them its hard to deny the stink he laid and what was in front of their eyes.

You're right about Lebron and Wade. Generally, Lebron does give the Heat a great 4th quarter in the first 8-10 minutes. Even better then Wade. After that though, he usually lays an egg and despite that they still keep going to Lebron. Part of it seems to be they choose to ignore that thats what happens to Lebron in every single close game and they just keep going with him. Thats the problem. They rarely ever go to the guy thats actually led this team to a championship who even though may not be playing as well as Lebron in the first 8-10 minutes of the 4th quarter, won't tighten up and be afraid of the moment like Lebron. It definitely does seem like they keep going with Lebron in order to not show him they have lost confidence in him.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by returnofthemack
    going by your logic when the cavs swept the regular season series agaisnt the spurs in 07 that made them the better team? oh yeah lebrons puck butt got swept in the finals. the regular season means jack and shiaaat.
    They will just say Lebron had no help.

Lebron fans have no sense of reason what so ever. They are too busy drooling over his stats.

Quote Originally Posted by Alamo
    They will just say Lebron had no help.

Lebron fans have no sense of reason what so ever. They are too busy drooling over his stats.
    Funny since they seem to ignore the most important stats. (Finals 07,11)

Banned

Spoelstra will lose his job first before any trades of the Big 3. I think Spo is riding on that free Finals pass this season but if the Heat lose in the playoffs against an Eastern team, he's definitely gone. If they lose in the Finals? I'll give him a 49/51 chance of staying.

I think they're going to ride the LeBron-Wade-Bosh train until their contracts are up, or at least play it out until there's a year or two left.

This thread sucks.

I wish there was some way to make it awesome.

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by guy
    I've never said they would definitely trade Lebron. I've never even said they would definitely break up the trio. Maybe if you weren't so emotional about this, you would've realized that. I personally don't even think they would break them up no matter what just because of marketability, the fact that there's been lesser teams that have been put together that were considered favorites that weren't broken up that quickly, and because chemistry wise they would have to start over after investing so much into this.

Brian Windhorst is an insider. Insidehoops is a message board. I'm so sorry for speculating something on a damn message board that an insider mentioned. And why would anyone expect a front office person to ever confirm something like this? Its not like I published this is as a factual story in the f*cking New York Times. You think its such a stupid topic, what the hell are you doing even wasting your time on it?

Its funny that I'm stupid to speculate this as a possibility. But idiots on this board have no shame on debating where Lebron will rank WHEN, not if, he wins multiple championships
    Emotional?

I just hate what this board has become. I frankly expect better from you. I have quite a few people on ignore now but you are one of a few people with an opposing viewpoint I don't mind a give or take on the matter.

If you look at the article Windhorst wrote when he said that he spent more time backing away from it than he did discussing it.

I don't care to have that conversation either. If you search my posts my last few were in defense of Kobe and discussing how the Lakers outplayed Mia. I'm not in the bag for anyone, though I can certainly understand how you might think I am a LBJ fan.

Given your position on the matter the thread seems to be a troll; this post seems to admit to such an agenda.

Good High School Starter

Quote Originally Posted by HurricaneKid
    Emotional?

I just hate what this board has become.
    Then don't post here. I'm assuming you are just banned on RealGM and this is the only message board you have left to talk about basketball.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by HurricaneKid
    Emotional?

I just hate what this board has become. I frankly expect better from you. I have quite a few people on ignore now but you are one of a few people with an opposing viewpoint I don't mind a give or take on the matter.

If you look at the article Windhorst wrote when he said that he spent more time backing away from it than he did discussing it.

I don't care to have that conversation either. If you search my posts my last few were in defense of Kobe and discussing how the Lakers outplayed Mia. I'm not in the bag for anyone, though I can certainly understand how you might think I am a LBJ fan.

Given your position on the matter the thread seems to be a troll; this post seems to admit to such an agenda.
    I didn't read his article. I heard it from him on PTI a few weeks back when they were about to play Cleveland and he was quite convinced that breaking them up was a high possibility. Its a message board, which means speculation galore. Isn't that was this is for? If you don't think so, then why are you even on here?

Agenda? Is the mere possibility of a star player getting traded not one of the most popular topics on this board? Where do I sound like I have an agenda? People have talked about the possibility of this trio breaking up, specifically Lebron/Wade being broken up, since they first joined together. This isn't some off the wall topic I've brought up. Journalists, former players/coaches have talked about this from the beginning. I didn't pull this out of thin air. I'm just expanding on a speculation thats already been discussed by the media.

Whats my position? That Lebron has choked in an odd fashion two years in a row now? That Lebron has had extreme troubles closing out games? I can mention that in any of the 15 other Lebron topics on the first page. I didn't need to make another thread just to specifically highlight that.

Quote Originally Posted by coin24
    Aaahhh if Lebron pulls that shit in the finals again, "HEAT" fans should want him gone...

But.. "Lebron" stans will cry every excuse under the sun and love him still Im still surprised people buy into his BS hype after last seasons finals tbh
    This is what I don't get from LeBronites, instead of getting upset with the shit performance he put up in last year's finals and holding LeBron to a higher standard because, well, he's the best player in the world today, they just excuse his crap play and come up with tons of excuses.

LeBron sheep, obviously he can do no wrong for them.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by iDefend5
    Then don't post here. I'm assuming you are just banned on RealGM and this is the only message board you have left to talk about basketball.
    Seriously. I don't understand whats wrong with people that just get on threads to talk about how stupid the topic is. What does that make them then ? Don't they have better things to do?
    Last edited by guy; 03-05-2012 at 05:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pegasus
    Howard for Lebron makes too much sense not to be explored by both teams. If Orlando keeps Howard this season, and if Lebron disappears in the playoffs again, I can see a sign&trade w/ Howard to make it happen.

Howard doesn't want to go to Miami.

Good High School Starter

Quote Originally Posted by guy
    Seriously. I don't understand whats wrong with people that just get on threads to talk about how stupid the topic is. What does that make them then ? Don't they have better things to do?

Yeah there is a reason why he hasn't posted here since. He knows it's true that he just got banned on RealGM so he can only post and spew his garbage on here and yet he is complaining about this site.

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by iDefend5

Yeah there is a reason why he hasn't posted here since. He knows it's true that he just got banned on RealGM so he can only post and spew his garbage on here and yet he is complaining about this site.
    No, I'm here. Haven't been banned at RealGM. When I started posting here I didn't realize it was a minor league thread to RealGM. Perhaps I will see if people there are a little more reasonable. I sure would like to talk about Hoops but we rarely seem to get to that here.