Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
    Banned

Default Re: The rejection of god and religion seems to lead to depraved acts of mass murder

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
    What test? Post the results.

You're a know-nothing, delusional, f[COLOR="Black"]ag[/COLOR]got that couldn't execute your 'wrath' on a fly with no wings.
    Check out Portola Highly Gifted Magnet, faggot. Already posted my diploma from there

Banned

Default Re: The rejection of god and religion seems to lead to depraved acts of mass murder

Quote Originally Posted by DonD13

Not only you have great business ideas you have also the solutions on every political economical problems. Now I see you know a lot of things about history and philosophy!
    If only you could lead us!
    Lead us to a better future!
    Nick Young 4 president!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by QUIZZLE
    99.9 perctentile and you don't go to any Ivy League school? My asshole. Everything you say is complete shit. Get out.
    Intelligence does not go hand in hand with personal drive, ambition and doing well in school. It was only a few years ago since I started architecture that I actually starting putting in any effort in academia and developed sufficient drive and determination and decided to go after my dream and life's ambition.

NBA sixth man of the year miller-time's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
    Who wants to stand up and blend the past and the future? any takers?
    you can't have your cake and eat it too. enough blood has been shed to get to where we are now. trying to bring back the old decadent religiously backed ideals and institutions of the past will only drag us back down to the filth and squalor we came from. no we need to keep moving forward.