Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease nbaballllller's Avatar

Default Re: Lebron's defense is overrated...

Quote Originally Posted by Tenchi Ryu
    I know he defended rose well, probably one of the best. But there is a HUGE difference between saying "Lebron guarded him well" and "Lebron single-handedly shut rose down. That's what I'm stating.
    Ok fair enough, I agree

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

"Lebron single handedly shut down Rose". We here it all the time Blaze.
    That is nothing the least bit similar to:

acting as if the Heat became this powerhouse defensive team because of him.
    Nobody serious who looked into the matter at all would say Lebron made the Heat into a good defense.

Its just a bullshit complaint about something only said by people in the heads of the complainer. Perhaps someone somewhere on earth said something simular but no way do enough people think Lebron turned a bad Heat D into a good one to justify these claims.

Though if this is another account by the usual guy I wouldnt expect being reasonable to begin with. Just having 10 accounts to begin with should be an automatic ban. Nobody not instantly destroying their credibility to an extent too far to be taken serious needs to do such a thing.

DON'T FEED THE TROLL arifgokcen's Avatar

Let me ask you this is he good enough to be first team defender

Good High School Starter

Quote Originally Posted by arifgokcen
    Let me ask you this is he good enough to be first team defender
    Yes, but that doesn't mean he is not overrated.

Overrated is not the same thing as bad. I'm assuming that is the problem Lebron23 has trouble understanding.

Good High School Starter

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    That is nothing the least bit similar to:

Nobody serious who looked into the matter at all would say Lebron made the Heat into a good defense.

Its just a bullshit complaint about something only said by people in the heads of the complainer. Perhaps someone somewhere on earth said something simular but no way do enough people think Lebron turned a bad Heat D into a good one to justify these claims.

Though if this is another account by the usual guy I wouldnt expect being reasonable to begin with. Just having 10 accounts to begin with should be an automatic ban. Nobody not instantly destroying their credibility to an extent too far to be taken serious needs to do such a thing.
    Looks like somebody is upset that someone is not saying nice things about Lebron, typical.

Quote Originally Posted by iDefend5
    Yes, but that doesn't mean he is not overrated.

Overrated is not the same thing as bad. I'm assuming that is the problem Lebron23 has trouble understanding.
    Hmm ok agreeable assumption

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Were I reading anything I found upsetting id just delete the topic. I assure you nobody would do anything to stop it. I could probably take a moment to figure out who you are each time and delete everything you said and not get so much as PM asking why. You must have been banned 12-15 times by now. People like you have who no purpose but to push a single idea(Be it anti Dwight or Lebron or whoever at the moment) are the worst thing that ever happened to online sports discussion. You exist to create arguments on tired subjects often just remaking the same topics over and over.

What good could come of it?

Really?

What use does this board have for a Lebron topic of any kind in fact? Or Kobe?

Why on earth are people like you still making these endless repeat topics?

Were I reading anything I found upsetting id just delete the topic. I assure you nobody would do anything to stop it. I could probably take a moment to figure out who you are each time and delete everything you said and not get so much as PM asking why. You must have been banned 12-15 times by now. People like you have who no purpose but to push a single idea(Be it anti Dwight or Lebron or whoever at the moment) are the worst thing that ever happened to online sports discussion. You exist to create arguments on tired subjects often just remaking the same topics over and over.

Really?

Quote Originally Posted by WockaVodka
    Why do people brag about LeBron's defense on Rose but then ignore his defense on Jason Terry and Shawn Marion in the Finals? It sounds hypocritical especially when Lebron actually guarded those two for longer stretches than he did with Rose.
    because it doesnt support their argument. Why else do u think?

Really?

In his face

Why don't you stop making threads?

yup, Lebron is such a horrible defender that reigning league "MVP" could only muster like 5% shooting in the 4th quarters of playoff series against him...

Rivalries Never Die Faptastrophe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pauk

Banned

OP's got issues. Like, serious issues.