Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910

Default Re: Lebron's defense is overrated...

Thank God Jeff banned Tenchi Ryu. That clown is a terrible poster.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    Thank God Jeff banned Tenchi Ryu. That clown is a terrible poster.
    The weird thing is that he used to be a legitimate decent poster. One day the dude just randomly went off the deep end though.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Funny how RG made this thread too. Biggest LeBron stan i've ever encountered Dude was straight up bipolar.

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    The weird thing is that he used to be a legitimate decent poster. One day the dude just randomly went off the deep end though.
    Dude was a hardcore Rose stan. He never recovered from the 2011 ECF

National High School Star I.R.Beast's Avatar

His on ball defense is not great at all...its okay... his help defense is his strong suit... Durant plays better on ball defense than lebron does..

I usually hit open layups

Quote Originally Posted by I.R.Beast
    His on ball defense is not great at all...its okay... his help defense is his strong suit... Durant plays better on ball defense than lebron does..
    So great that he has to guard Chalmers against the HEAT

He was having trouble with Wesley Matthews today at the start of the game but really turned it on down the stretch and was great. Hes too strong and plays the angles too well. Best perimeter defender in the league for me.

Even when he was at Cleveland and I couldn't stand him, I always thought he was the best perimeter defender in the league in terms of man to man.

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    He was having trouble with Wesley Matthews today at the start of the game but really turned it on down the stretch and was great. Hes too strong and plays the angles too well. Best perimeter defender in the league for me.

Even when he was at Cleveland and I couldn't stand him, I always thought he was the best perimeter defender in the league in terms of man to man.
    His lazy defense in 1st halfs always annoys me, he doesn't contest on time and just lets people blow by him and doesn't attempt blocks. He tries not to pick up any early fouls but ends up playing with no intensity. The reason Blazers got up was due to their lazy team defense. They always turn it on in 2nd halfs, but it still leaves you disappointed for the lack of effort in half the game.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Graviton
    His lazy defense in 1st halfs always annoys me, he doesn't contest on time and just lets people blow by him and doesn't attempt blocks. He tries not to pick up any early fouls but ends up playing with no intensity. The reason Blazers got up was due to their lazy team defense. They always turn it on in 2nd halfs, but it still leaves you disappointed for the lack of effort in half the game.

That's why Lebron can't be a DPOY candidate this year. He's too on and off about his defense. Wade is like that in general the last couple of years. He's a great defensive player when he really puts forth the effort, but he doesn't go all out most of the time. Come playoff time though the Heats team defense with Lebron and Wade both fully engaged will be scary.

Samurai Swoosh

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    I was wondering what happened to him. I thought he was great, when did he have this melt down that somehow managed to get him banned from ISH?

Where the behavior is so bad, it's virtually impossible to get perma banned. Did he say or do something crazy?