Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910

Default Re: Guys like LeBron and Dwight Howard will NEVER win championships by themselves

Quote Originally Posted by LakersReign

Pure, desperate dumba**(rrr3)
    Rub that p*ssy Reigny boy.

Default Re: Guys like LeBron and Dwight Howard will NEVER win championships by themselves

He throws an angry tantrum if he cannot have his way
    He calls for mom and sucks his thumb and calls everybody gay
    Too late to be known as Rob the first
    He's sure to be known as Rob the worst

Lebronyte Kryptonite

Keep grasping at straws like the pure desperate dumba**(rrr3) you so clearly are. Not my fault ALL your(rrr3) 25 different personalities in your head now want to beat the hell outta you(rrr3) cuz you can't decide what my name supposedly is".His name is reigny". No....it's "rob". No....it's john byro....no it's reigny. No....it's "rob."

Pure desperate dumba**(rrr3)
    Last edited by LakersReign; 09-02-2012 at 09:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    Can you tell me just ONE guy who has ever won it by "himself"....

Ill wait...

As for the rest of your post, a chuckle is all you will get from me...
    Shaq in 2000.

-Smak

Good college starter Rubio2Gasol's Avatar

@ Pauk

Hakeem in 94 assuming you don't mean literally. If you do then youre just being difficult.

Keep grasping at straws like the pure desperate dumba**(rrr3) you so clearly are. Not my fault ALL your(rrr3) 25 different personalities in your head now want to beat the hell outta you(rrr3) cuz you can't decide what my name supposedly is".His name is reigny". No....it's "rob". No....it's john byro....no it's reigny. No....it's "rob."

Pure desperate dumba**(rrr3)
    are you having a stroke?

AND......left4dead dips out like a pathetic b***h(left4dead)...AGAIN....big surprise

This is his so called proof: http://www.russbrown.com/motorcycle-...-accident.html

....forgetting that he(left4dead) claims(LIES) that my name is supposedly "rob f-l-e-m-m-i-n-g....NOT....f-l-e-m-i-n-g. So....according to you(left4dead) you HAVE TO be a veteran to comment on a story about another veteran?

Nice to find out that I'm supposedly a motocycle ridin' freelance writer, who's into website marketing. go ahead and send "me" a tweet to find out more about "me." Let's just wait and see what else you're(left4dead) going to pull out of your a** next....dumba**(left4dead)
    Are you having a stroke?

Lebronyte Kryptonite

AND......left4dead dips out like a pathetic b***h(left4dead)...AGAIN....big surprise

This is his so called proof: http://www.russbrown.com/motorcycle-...-accident.html

....forgetting that he(left4dead) claims(LIES) that my name is supposedly "rob f-l-e-m-m-i-n-g....NOT....f-l-e-m-i-n-g. So....according to you(left4dead) you HAVE TO be a veteran to comment on a story about a veteran?

Nice to find out that I'm supposedly a motocycle ridin' freelance writer, who's into website marketing. go ahead and send "me" a tweet to find out more about "me." Keeping in mind, I don't have a motorcycle, nor do i have a Twitter. And I'm the one who should know that. Just gotta love it how this lyin' SOS(left4dead), is trying to pressure me into admitting to being someone I CLEARLY....AM....NOT. And the ret**d(left4dead) can't even get the name right
    Last edited by LakersReign; 09-03-2012 at 05:31 AM.

....forgetting that he(left4dead) claims(LIES) that my name is supposedly "rob f-l-e-m-m-i-n-g....NOT....f-l-e-m-i-n-g. So....according to you(left4dead) you HAVE TO be a veteran to comment on a story about a veteran?

Nice to find out that I'm supposedly a motocycle ridin' freelance writer, who's into website marketing. go ahead and send "me" a tweet to find out more about "me." Keeping in mind, I don't have a motorcycle, nor do i have a Twitter. And I'm the one who should know that. Let's just wait and see what else you're(left4dead) going to pull out of your a** next....dumba**(left4dead)
    Reigny is so hopping mad he posts the same exact post over and over

Lebronyte Kryptonite

@this pathetic lyin' sack of sh*t(rrr3), gets exposed, AND b***hslapped....AS USUAL, and all he(rrr3) could think of to say is....u mad? Pure dumba**(rrr3)
    Last edited by LakersReign; 09-03-2012 at 02:08 AM.

I rule the local playground

I agree that they mess around too much and don't have the same like mindedness of jordan or kobe to take over games and will themselves to win...

but i don't agree that they will never win a championship by themselves. I think they have the skills to win and i think it's premature to already count them out......i think dudes like lebron and dwight came into the league as kids and will always be kids in the league, but that doesn't mean they can't win...

idk about putting wade as an example tho....i mean he was good but i see his mentality especially now showing it's holes...

@this pathetic lyin' sack of sh*t(rrr3), gets exposed, AND b***hslapped....AS USUAL, and all he(rrr3) could think of to say is....u mad? Pure dumba**(rrr3)
    why so aggressive rob

Quote Originally Posted by Celtics4ever
    These guys are goofs. They dance around and joke around all the time. It's different to have fun during games, but these guys go overboard. Remember LeBRon in Cleveland? He used to dance on the sidelines, before games etc. This is why his teammates never had respect for him. That was why guys like Delonte West Flucked his mom. Do you think if LeBron was a strict leader like Kobe/Wade/Rose, Delonte would have done that? He would be scared shltless. LeBron's teammates know he is a goofy immature dancing idiot and that's why they never respected him and did shlt behind his back. Same goes for Howard, he is acting like an immature idiot all the time. Shaq was the same way, and that's why shaq always needed guys like Kobe, Wade on his team to win championships.

If you look at the history, there is a reason why guys like MJ, Kobe, Wade, Tim Duncan won championships as leaders of their team. Because they held their teammates accountable for things and made them focus and work hard, they never did stupid shlt like Dwight or LeBron does. That is why guys like Rose and Durant will win championships.

Just ask yourself, would you play harder for a guy like LeBron/Dwight or Kobe/MJ/Wade/Rose/Durant?

This is the reason why Dwight and LeBron haven't won the championship. The only way Dwight will win is if he goes and joins a true leader like Kobe/Wade/Rose/Durant. This is the reason LeBron went to join Miami/Wade.

No one looks at immature idiots as leaders.
    He pretty much called it. At least for Lebron he needed Wade and Bosh's help. Nothing is wrong with needing help though.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease JBrizzy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KingBeasley08
    Name one player that ever won it by himself

This. Exactly this.

No one wins an NBA championship on their own. It's the ultimate team prize.