Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: Howard would test free agency even if traded to Lakers?

What I see from this thread are no other than angry and panicking Lakers fans...

Bullshit, he's not leaving $30M on the table to be Deron's puppy. If he goes to a good situation he's staying.

NBA lottery pick Lakers_Kobe_Fan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brickz187
    Well he is telling them that he will opt out, I don't see that as him wasting the Lakers time. They know the deal, either they go for it or not. I say not, but who am I? The Lakers are wasting their time. The center position is not the position they need right now.
    he is wasting lakers time by including them in his list. The Lakers problem is they cant move forward as long as he has them in his list.

Fcuk Him honestly...dont include Lakers and lakers can walk away and get other moves done

Quote Originally Posted by Brickz187
    Well he is telling them that he will opt out, I don't see that as him wasting the Lakers time. They know the deal, either they go for it or not. I say not, but who am I? The Lakers are wasting their time. The center position is not the position they need right now.
    that is why the Lakers will won't no part of him as long as that stays true.

Local High School Star DirtySanchez's Avatar

Well...if that's the case screw Howard in purple and gold. Go after another young talent.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiddlovesnets
    Lakers should try to land Calderon as starting PG and Sessions as backup PG and SG. This way they are right back as a contender, trading away both Bybum and Gasol for Dwight aint making you much better.
    To be honest, since the franchise has practically ruined Gasol with all the trade talks, they should probably do whatever they can to trade him for a few solid players, rather than trying to land stars. That Rockets deal would have given us some great additions to the team, but that's obviously not even an option anymore.

The whole "pampered stars demanding trades" thing is really old and needs to fvcking die already.

I rule the local playground returnofthemack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers_Kobe_Fan
    its worse. Atleast Lebron didnt mess around with anybody. neither did Bosh.
    righttttt lebron didnt mess with anybody. only the cavs you mean. but they dont count right?

i wish lebron had told the front office he was gone after the season. we could have got alot for him in a trade

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    Bullshit, he's not leaving $30M on the table to be Deron's puppy. If he goes to a good situation he's staying.

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    The only thing hes leaving is essentially just an extra year by doing this.

The slight cut in salary from year to year isn't a factor.

Dwight doesn't have the winning gene in him... he doesn't have that drive

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialQue
    To be honest, since the franchise has practically ruined Gasol with all the trade talks, they should probably do whatever they can to trade him for a few solid players, rather than trying to land stars. That Rockets deal would have given us some great additions to the team, but that's obviously not even an option anymore.

The whole "pampered stars demanding trades" thing is really old and needs to fvcking die already.
    Well I suggested Gasol + Barnes for Scola+Lowry+Thabeet trade before, not sure if it would happen?

Quote Originally Posted by returnofthemack
    righttttt lebron didnt mess with anybody. only the cavs you mean. but they dont count right?

i wish lebron had told the front office he was gone after the season. we could have got alot for him in a trade
    Cavs Owner and FO is to blame for it. we dont know what happened inside.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiddlovesnets
    Well I suggested Gasol + Barnes for Scola+Lowry+Thabeet trade before, not sure if it would happen?
    I would take that. Lowry is good but the problem is scola runs till 14/15 i guess & he is already 32

Banned

miami heat

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialQue

The issue with moving Gasol is that you're only going to find a handful of teams who'd be interested in acquiring him, while giving up equal assets to the Lakers.