Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
    Local High School Star devin112's Avatar

Default Re: Scott Brooks: "Clippers are the best team we've faced all year"

Quote Originally Posted by ripthekik
    Which part of regular season wins don't mean shlt dont you understand?

also did I say someone had to had more wins than 3? I'm pretty sure some team has a winning record over Heat 2-0 or 3-1

It's pathetic the only way you can make your team stay relevant is by saying you beat the conference champs in the regular season

CONGRATS! HERE'S A MEDAL.
    Brooks seems to disagree with you f@ggot. Your b!tch ass panties got in a bunch because a Clippers fan posted up a quote from the Thunders coach. Maybe you should spazz out to the coach instead of Clippers fans. Guess your coach is pathetic then because he said the most positive thing about the Clippers, more so then anyone Clipper fan has posted on here. You a full blown retard.

BTW retard, you did say "beat the Heats more times...." Last time I checked, 3 is more then 2. But I'm not a moron like you. Go spazz out on Brooks bitch, seems like he's a bigger Clippers fan then the ones we have on here.

Take that in your @ss.

Quote Originally Posted by devin112
    Brooks seems to disagree with you f@ggot. Your b!tch ass panties got in a bunch because a Clippers fan posted up a quote from the Thunders coach. Maybe you should spazz out to the coach instead of Clippers fans. Guess your coach is pathetic then because he said the most positive thing about the Clippers, more so then anyone Clipper fan has posted on here. You a full blown retard.

BTW retard, you did say "beat the Heats more times...." Last time I checked, 3 is more then 2. But I'm not a moron like you. Go spazz out on Brooks bitch, seems like he's a bigger Clippers fan then the ones we have on here.

Take that in your @ss.
    Few things.
    "beat the Heats more times" as in beat them more times than the heat beat them. Which means a winning percentage basically. If i meant a sweep I would have meant a sweep.

Scott Brooks also happens to say the classiest things. He says good things to everyone and every team. Ask him about the Bobcats, he'll say something good about them. And what brooks say doesn't matter at all anyways.. It's you thinking that 3-1 in the regular season mean anything..

Again, sad that this is the only way for clipper fans to make that sorry ass franchise relevant
    hey hey we beat the conference champ in the regular season! we're good!

here's your prize:
    and a performance as well:

Local High School Star devin112's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ripthekik
    Few things.
    "beat the Heats more times" as in beat them more times than the heat beat them. Which means a winning percentage basically. If i meant a sweep I would have meant a sweep.

Scott Brooks also happens to say the classiest things. He says good things to everyone and every team. Ask him about the Bobcats, he'll say something good about them. And what brooks say doesn't matter at all anyways.. It's you thinking that 3-1 in the regular season mean anything..

Again, sad that this is the only way for clipper fans to make that sorry ass franchise relevant
    hey hey we beat the conference champ in the regular season! we're good!

here's your prize:
    and a performance as well:
    So much fail in one post. Please stop spreading your retard around.

Quote Originally Posted by devin112
    So much fail in one post. Please stop spreading your retard around.
    Got nothing left to say, son? Then shut your mouth.
    Owned your ass and that's all you got to come back with.
    see ya

Good job, good effort by the way.
    Since you cherish regular season wins so much, you probably view effort as the most important thing, like in little leagues. Here's another pat on the back. Good job! Your daddy will buy you icecream tonight