Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Default Re: Could anyone else in NBA history do what LeBron did in Cleveland?

Quote Originally Posted by Fatal9
    Get to the finals in '07? Yes, lot of players imo could have given how shitty the East was.

Back to back 60 win seasons with his cast? I really can't picture anyone else doing as good or better than him.
    Agree with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode
    Disagree, neither made it to the Finals.
    I assume you mean with a bad cast, cuz Iverson did make it, but he had Mutumbo, McKey, a much better version of Eric Snow and Larry Brown.

Quote Originally Posted by brisbaneman
    Dirk did it in Dallas and unlike lebron he actually won something
    Rick Carlise > Mike Brown

Quote Originally Posted by Dave3
    I assume you mean with a bad cast, cuz Iverson did make it, but he had Mutumbo, McKey, a much better version of Eric Snow and Larry Brown.
    Yep, Larry Brown > Mike Brown definitely.

Yep, Larry Brown > Mike Brown definitely.
    Yeah. On the bright side though you guys recovered quick as hell. You're already on pace again to make the playoffs, after just one down year. We're not going to make the playoffs this decade with the way things are going.

Jordan, Shaq, Hakeem & Kareem

Hakeem actually won

Quote Originally Posted by Da_Realist
    The real point of this bait thread.
    I was just responding to what he said. Just because I said one bad thing about Jordan (while acknowledging he's the GOAT no less) doesn't mean that this entire thread was created as some sort of insult to him.

Banned

Rick Carlise > Mike Brown
    Ah yes, the old blame it on the coach excuse. A favorite method of megalomaniac black athletes.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Fatal9
    Get to the finals in '07? Yes, lot of players imo could have given how shitty the East was.

Back to back 60 win seasons with his cast? I really can't picture anyone else doing as good or better than him.
    I'd go with this.

Dirk did it in Dallas and unlike lebron he actually won something
    are you gonna compare Dirk's supporting cast and coaching staff to Lebron's?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by PistonsFan#21
    are you gonna compare Dirk's supporting cast and coaching staff to Lebron's?

Of course I am. Dirk's cast was piss poor compared to every team they beat and not only that, he took a massive shit on Lebron in the Finals with JJ Barea and Jason Terry as his 2/3 options. But of course thats better than Dwyane wade and chris bosh, right?

NBA sixth man of the year Indian guy's Avatar

OK, who hacked Doranku's account?

Of course I am. Dirk's cast was piss poor compared to every team they beat and not only that, he took a massive shit on Lebron in the Finals with JJ Barea and Jason Terry as his 2/3 options. But of course thats better than Dwyane wade and chris bosh, right?
    I am talking about Dirks supporting cast last year compared to Lebron's supporting cast in Cleveland in 2007...

Obviously this thread isnt about Lebron's cast in Miami

NBA sixth man of the year Indian guy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchoolBBall
    Considering that Jordan beat a Cavs team in '88 which was significantly better than anything Lebron faced in the EC
    This has to be a joke. The '88 Cavaliers won 42 games. A 42-win team is better than a 59-win team that ranked 1st on defense and 8th on offense?