Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Default Re: Are Bulls in a better position to beat the Heat in a 7 game series?

Heat in 6, no problem.

Honestly, aside from this Bulls team growing closer with their chemistry...I dont see much of a difference in regards to them actually beating the Heat in a series.

Rip isnt that difference maker to me.

Made that high school varsity squad

Quote Originally Posted by brownmamba00
    Yeah so? It's not like Bogans was forcing him to shoot 40%. Team effort, clogging the lane, etc. I don't see the Rip-Bogans change making a lot of difference on D. A 34 year old Hamilton is not a big upgrade on D imo.

Rip played 46 games last year. And a year before he only started in 51 games. And he starts injured again. I'm not making this up.

Agreed, but the Heat got better aswell so

Agree to disagree I guess. But unless Noah and Booz step up and start outplaying Bosh (unlike last year's series), I don't see the Bulls winning the series. And HCA will play a big factor too.
    You can't count last season...during most of the time Rip was "injured" with the Pistons, he was really battling with his coach....In other words, some of those games = to Rip getting 0 playing time because of clashing with his coach...At a certain point they just made him go away, hence the low amount of games he played....

Quote Originally Posted by oh the horror
    Honestly, aside from this Bulls team growing closer with their chemistry...I dont see much of a difference in regards to them actually beating the Heat in a series.

Rip isnt that difference maker to me.

When he plays, do yourself a favor...Watch the actual game...U will see the difference...It's not about Hamilton...It's about the domino effect he has on his teammates....

Heat in 5 again

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    LeBron23 subscribed to his thread. I am gonna BUMP this thread in the playoffs.
    Who the hell still talks in third person

I don't think RIP is going to have too big of an impact. He cannot create his own shot.I think Ronnie Brewer and Boozer are the key players that need to step it up in the playoffs if they want to win a series with the Heat. If only Jamal Crawford came to Chicago...

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Ok, because I recalled you werent much of a Carlos Boozer supporter in regards to the playoffs in another thread.
    I think Boozer has been too inconsistent.....And he has been pretty disappointing at the BIG spots....Which is why I'm saying the Bulls will need Hamilton to keep the pressure off of Boozer...because as is, dude cannot handle that type of big stage pressure...

Quote Originally Posted by Jesus

I don't think RIP is going to have too big of an impact. He cannot create his own shot.I think Ronnie Brewer and Boozer are the key players that need to step it up in the playoffs if they want to win a series with the Heat. If only Jamal Crawford came to Chicago...
    The Rock and LeBron James.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesus

I thought the same thing....Until I saw Hamilton get to the FT line and show the ability to pass the rock...Dude was racking up some good assists totals when he was playing...

If he's healthy in the playoffs, people who have never watched the games he has played so far, will be surprised...

Quote Originally Posted by themurph
    When he plays, do yourself a favor...Watch the actual game...U will see the difference...It's not about Hamilton...It's about the domino effect he has on his teammates....

They lost last year in 5 games dude. You honestly think that domino effect will turn the tide that much?

I could see if the series was a bit closer...

Banned

They lost last year in 5 games dude. You honestly think that domino effect will turn the tide that much?

The series was a lot closer than it indicates. Every one of those games was close, there was no blowout outside of Game 1, and that was the only game the Bulls got their win in the series.

You also have to keep in mind that Boozer, Rose, and Noah were injured in that series. Rose suffered an ankle injury in the Pacers series, Boozer suffered a broken toe or turf toe in the Hawks series, and Noah was simply never healthy last season at all.

Hamilton can put them over the top. It's not a blasphemous statement.

Quote Originally Posted by All Net
    Right now rose would at least be the 2nd best player in the series which he wasn't last year.
    I dont think that's going to be truthful at the end of the season however.

The Bulls win in 7.

Yes...Because those games were VERY close...And it's not just Hamilton...It's our two former rookies being better (Asik and Boozer), it's Brewer having a better open jumper...And yes, it's the addition of Rip helps in terms of the effect it has on Boozer and opening up the game more for Rose (if that was even possible)...

Like I said I give the slight edge to the Heat...But that's only because i want to see how much that groin injury is going to impact him not being out on the floor...

How much closer can you get than being in every game up until the last minute?