Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: RadorOnline: Kobe linked to Kim Kardashian's best friend

Quote Originally Posted by 32Dayz
    So.. if you need to occasionally get some side *ussy do it secretly and dont get caught.

I mean.. sex is awesome and if I am a rich athlete getting 20 sluts a day thats nice and all but at some point it'll get boring and then you will regret losing your wife and kids and everything just to bang a bunch of broads.
    Yeah, but unfortunately we don't regret it until we actually get caught.

Banned

It's hard to blame the guy for following his instincts. I just don't understand why he got married at like 23. People need to start realizing that marriage holds no benefits for a man whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by brisbaneman
    It's hard to blame the guy for following his instincts. I just don't understand why he got married at like 23. People need to start realizing that marriage holds no benefits for a man whatsoever.
    As a guy I truly hate men who think like you. I mean " Why settle down when I could bang a chick a week" I never understood that kind of thinking.

Great college starter Quickening's Avatar

Why are people acting as if his life is over...... so he won't be living with his kids etc etc

Yes thats hard, but probably not as hard as staying in a marriage that has become stale.

Quote Originally Posted by Yung D-Will
    As a guy I truly hate men who think like you. I mean " Why settle down when I could bang a chick a week" I never understood that kind of thinking.
    He's speaking truth. Especially for a man with money, marriage presents too few benefits for him at the expense of losing a significant amount of money in case of a divorce -- and the divorce rate is about 50%.

If you're a rich athlete, the Derek Jeter model is much, much better.

Quote Originally Posted by R.I.P.
    How often did Kobe cheat on his wife?

Not 2, Not 3, Not 4.....
    Look at Bosh

Arcadia, CA

None of you read it..............UNCONFIRMED REPORTS lol

wow just rumor after rumor
    Last edited by macpierce; 12-18-2011 at 12:57 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Yung D-Will
    Why? There's a lot out there in life. I'm not talking strictly about sex. I'm talking about exploring the world, enriching your mind, things like that. Whether you want to admit or not, getting marriage saps away a man's independence. It's great for women because they are co-dependent creatures, but if you're an independent or introspective male it makes no sense to be married until you know you are absolutely ready.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Shepseskaf
    He's speaking truth. Especially for a man with money, marriage presents too few benefits for him at the expense of losing a significant amount of money in case of a divorce -- and the divorce rate is about 50%.

If you're a rich athlete, the Derek Jeter model is much, much better.
    Exactly. He should just wait until he's 40 and retired and no one cares about him anymore. Then settle down and have kids, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by 32Dayz
    So.. if you need to occasionally get some side *ussy do it secretly and dont get caught.

I mean.. sex is awesome and if I am a rich athlete getting 20 sluts a day thats nice and all but at some point it'll get boring and then you will regret losing your wife and kids and everything just to bang a bunch of broads.
    fcking never gets boring.

More like Matt Boner HB40TheNextStar's Avatar

Hideous. Kobe can do way better than that. Pauly Shore could do better than that.

National High School Star therammingman's Avatar

why is this dude getting with chicks like this?

He needs to be like jeter and getting with some quality ass...

Very good NBA starter

Bingo. Every athlete should live the Derek Jeter lifestyle.

Banned

Why? There's a lot out there in life. I'm not talking strictly about sex. I'm talking about exploring the world, enriching your mind, things like that. Whether you want to admit or not, getting marriage saps away a man's independence. It's great for women because they are co-dependent creatures, but if you're an independent or introspective male it makes no sense to be married until you know you are absolutely ready.
    men who cheat on their girls do so reproducing, imitating their own fathers who cheated on their mothers... it's a subconscious learned behavior, pattern.
    And men who had faithful fathers stay faithful to their wives. As simple as that.
    Sons raised by single moms are faithful to their girlfirends/wives until they meet with their fathers who banged and abandonned several families, and out of the blue start cheating on their wives/girlfriends imitating their father figures. As if it was reassuring to them to reproduce the behavior of their father for some reasons.

Also sons abandonned by their father abandon their own kids to walk into the steps of their own fathers, again because it is paradoxically reassuring to do to others what has been done to you. We can only reproduce what we ve been exposed to, what happened to us, not what we didnt learn, what we werent exposed to. You cant be a good faithful , stable caring father if your own father figure treated you like shit , ignored you , despised you, or regreted having given birth to your sorry ass "by mistake".
    Last edited by Funnyfuka; 12-18-2011 at 04:55 PM.

she might be too smart for him