Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Let's just get this straight: Dwight Howard will NEVER be traded to the Lakers....

Quote Originally Posted by Kornheiser
    I am stealing this.

Another Laker Dynasty? bleedinpurpleTwo's Avatar

Default Re: Let's just get this straight: Dwight Howard will NEVER be traded to the Lakers....

Bynum, Kevin Martin, and picks would be the best they can get for him, imo.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TOUCH MY BODY
    It's happening.

I rep Lakers!

Quote Originally Posted by AMISTILLILL
    I don't know if you noticed but most Laker fans don't even want Howard anymore....

Quote Originally Posted by WeGetRing2012
    I don't know if you noticed but most Laker fans don't even want Howard anymore....
    Yeah. I don't know what's worse, Bynum's knees or Dwight's flaky ass.

Welcome to LA S. Nash! rhythmic 's Avatar

Lets get this straight, I don't think many Laker fans care as much.
    I'm personally happy with Drew; he has been real impressive.

I'd rather get Sessions/Beasley then Howard any day as we improve more with those moves then we do with acquiring Howard (unless it's Howard for Bynum straight up).

Howard does not improve our two weakest positions.

Banned

So, because some of them NOW don't want him anymore, that changes the fact that many acted like him coming to LA was a certainty a few months ago?

I rep Lakers!

So, because some of them NOW don't want him anymore, that changes the fact that many acted like him coming to LA was a certainty a few months ago?
    2 months ago a lot of things were happening. Lakers are playing much better than everyone thought we would this year and Bynum has emerged as an All Star. So yeah things have changed. Aren't you a Celtics fan? Why are you so worried about the Lakers.

Banned

2 months ago a lot of things were happening. Lakers are playing much better than everyone thought we would this year and Bynum has emerged as an All Star. So yeah things have changed. Aren't you a Celtics fan? Why are you so worried about the Lakers.

Yeah, reaaal worried. Believe it or not, you can like a team and have a substantive interest in teams league wide, without an agenda.

I rep Lakers!

Yeah, reaaal worried. Believe it or not, you can like a team and have a substantive interest in teams league wide, without an agenda.

Lakers still plotting on banners while the Celtics are plotting on retirement plans.

Banned

Lakers still plotting on banners while the Celtics are plotting on retirement plans.
    Again, it's possible to like a team without having an agenda. The Celtics aren't the only team I follow, but I recognize the effort in the jab though. Kudos.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialQue

I rep Lakers!

Again, it's possible to like a team without having an agenda. The Celtics aren't the only team I follow, but I recognize the effort in the jab though. Kudos.
    But yet you're bumping threads about the Lakers and Howard.

Last edited by WeGetRing2012; 03-14-2012 at 10:10 PM.