Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    NBA rookie of the year

Default Let's just get this straight: Dwight Howard will NEVER be traded to the Lakers....

Dwight Howard is NOT going to be Laker. Not anytime soon. And certainly not in a trade, where the Orlando Magic are on the other end. Why some of you think it's a possibility, is beyond me.

The DeVos will never allow such a thing to happen. They'd rather Dwight walk as a free agent, and sign with a team with cap flexibllity (IE the Nets) before they take that massive PR hit, in ACTUALLY trading their franchise all word center to Los Angleles, after what happen with Shaq.

It's simply not happening...I'd put any amount of money on it.

Banned

Default Re: Let's just get this straight: Dwight Howard will NEVER be traded to the Lakers....

What the hell is a DeVo?

Default Re: Let's just get this straight: Dwight Howard will NEVER be traded to the Lakers....

Ok, ima let you finish but other people on this forum had a better rant. But cool story.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by AMISTILLILL
    What the hell is a DeVo?
    Richard DeVos. The guy who founded Amway? Owner, and managing partner of the Orlando Magic?

<3 LeBron <3 Heat <3 The Choken One's Avatar

OP is a *******.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by KOBEtherealKing
    Ok, ima let you finish but other people on this forum had a better rant. But cool story.
    I'm sure. But I just had to vent, because I'm tired of the speculation on that front.

<3 LeBron <3 Heat <3 The Choken One's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PJR
    I'm sure. But I just had to vent, because I'm tired of the speculation on that front.
    Umad Dwight will be a Laker soon?

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by The Choken One
    Umad Dwight will be a Laker soon?
    If Dwight is traded to the Lakers(from the Orlando Magic), I'll paypal you $1,000 cash. No Bullsh*t.

If Dwight is traded to the Lakers(from the Orlando Magic), I'll paypal you $1,000 cash. No Bullsh*t.
    Scammer

Banned

^^sticky this thread, somebody will lose $1000 by Monday

Banned

Bookmarked.

Dunking on everybody in the park

It's happening.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Kornheiser
    Probably the best poster on this board right now, bar none.

Quote Originally Posted by Kornheiser