Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Default Re: I guarantee Lebron will win a championship this upcoming season...

yes pauk he will

Quote Originally Posted by Dave3
    I was agreeing with you lol. The point was if they're going to blame him, they have to at least call him the leader. LeBron is the better player and as he goes, the team goes.

No one even mentions Robinson for the 2003 championship. Duncan was the better player, and got the FMVP's (as well as MVPs). At the end of the day, that's what people remember. Not who was there first.
    No, I know you were agreeing with me. Just needed to you to answer that question because someone actually argued this with me.

Yes, exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
    You will need to explain to all of us that. "Wade's Team" what about it ?
    Did I stutter? Is not Lebron's but Wade's.

@Dave: The reason they lost was because Lebron disappeared when it counted the most not because the team played bad. In fact they were playing very good considering they were carrying Lebron's a$$ all the way to 4-2.

Good High School Starter Mach_3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    we all know whats coming deep down inside....

last season he got completely new teammates, new coach, new chemistry, new offense, had to change role completely, play more of the ball and the big 3 had to learn how to contemplate eachother and so on and he still got to Finals and he played his worst series in career history against mavs and was still 4-2...

he has failed many times in every shape and form, just like Jordan did before his time came......

"I've failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed."
    - Michael Jordan

he has soaked it all in now...

and considering the criticism he got for his performance and so on ....he will come out playing all mad, with the fury of an angry god and his team is 100% ready, the chemistry is ready, they have learned how to contemplate eachother, Lebron has improved even more during the off season, he is fine with his new role and everything.... i can guarantee you he will be spamming championships for these upcoming years/seasons......

last but not least... quote me please... if Lebron does NOT get a ring this upcoming season.... i will officially stop being a Lebron fan and retire from ISH.... i am not kidding, i give my word... Lebron has it all now... there is ZERO excuse to why he should NOT win a championship (or multiple championships) these upcoming seasons........
    How do u know this?

Quote Originally Posted by Bandito
    Did I stutter? Is not Lebron's but Wade's.

@Dave: The reason they lost was because Lebron disappeared when it counted the most not because the team played bad. In fact they were playing very good considering they were carrying Lebron's a$$ all the way to 4-2.
    That's fine. LeBron played bad and got the blame even though Wade was the leader. That's fine. So then why was a similar logic not employed when the Cavs lost to the Magic in '09? Why was everyone saying "It's LeBron's team, therefore it's his fault"? Why isn't there consistency?

Banned

Would you say they are 1a/1b tandem then? Co-Captain's ?
    They're closer to being Superman and Batman than they are Batman and Robin, so yes. Lebron is slightly better than Wade in the regular season and Wade is slightly better than Lebron in the post-season. People need to stop trying to think that every duo has to be like MJ and Pippen or Kobe and Shaq. There doesn't always have to be a clear 1st option and 2nd option or "b!tch" since it seems to be looked down upon to be a 2nd option.

I have heard many times that Wade and Lebron are like Jeter and A-Rod (if you follow baseball/MLB). Wade being Jeter and Lebron being A-Roids.

Quote Originally Posted by Phong
    Was David Robinson in his prime? Did David Robinson win a title without Tim Duncan? Did David Robinson outplay Tim Duncan in the playoffs/finals?
    I know the answer to all of that but someone actually tried to argue this with me (the exact same thing Duncan/Robinson) when I was trying to say that majority of the time LeBron is the best player.

The one where he completely tailed off was in the finals. And rightfully so, he will get the blame for it.

The argument of its "Wade's team" is brought up and someone argued with me "Robinson's team", so it snubs LeBron down for whatever reason. So whatever it is, LeBron can't win even if he does win it all.

I know the answer to all of that but someone actually tried to argue this with me (the exact same thing Duncan/Robinson) when I was trying to say that majority of the time LeBron is the best player.

The one where he completely tailed off was in the finals. And rightfully so, he will get the blame for it.

The argument of its "Wade's team" is brought up and someone argued with me "Robinson's team", so it snubs LeBron down for whatever reason. So whatever it is, LeBron can't win even if he does win it all.
    Who was that?

Quote Originally Posted by Bandito
    Did I stutter?
    Didn't know you spoke.

Who was that?
    I'll PM you.

Quote Originally Posted by DaPerceive
    They're closer to being Superman and Batman than they are Batman and Robin, so yes. Lebron is slightly better than Wade in the regular season and Wade is slightly better than Lebron in the post-season. People need to stop trying to think that every duo has to be like MJ and Pippen or Kobe and Shaq. There doesn't always have to be a clear 1st option and 2nd option or "b!tch" since it seems to be looked down upon to be a 2nd option.

I have heard many times that Wade and Lebron are like Jeter and A-Rod (if you follow baseball/MLB). Wade being Jeter and Lebron being A-Roids.
    Yes, I agree with that. They are more Superman and Batman. And yes, the Jeter/A-Rod analogy makes sense too.

That's fine. LeBron played bad and got the blame even though Wade was the leader. That's fine. So then why was a similar logic not employed when the Cavs lost to the Magic in '09? Why was everyone saying "It's LeBron's team, therefore it's his fault"? Why isn't there consistency?
    He got the blame because when the games were close he decided to go away from team ball and played LeBron ball.

Ok it doesn't matter who's the leader on the Heat, fact of the matter is, a team need all of the players to play not only four. So yeah it is his fault even though it is Wade's team.

In 09 well I never said he didn't bring it. In fact I thought he was unstoppable all the way and if he had help he couldve win the ECF that year. In fact I remember saying (not here though) that the Cavs only needed that one more guy that could help Lebron on the inside and outside like Amare (at the time even if they got him for a year). And the reason they lost was because of team effort not Lebron's fault he did everything humanly possible. Now next year against the Celtics now that was sad as he just quit once again...

under 5 minutes, and with the score within 5 points, Lebron scored 0 points on 0-7 FG, and averaged 3.0 PPG in the 4th quarter, and 17.8 ppg for the game (5th highest, and outscored by a bench player Jason Terry)
    and its was the biggest PPG drop-off from regular season to finals in NBA History

Quote Originally Posted by Phong
    He got the blame because when the games were close he decided to go away from team ball and played LeBron ball.
    No, he got blamed because he was the leader of that team.

And I see....when he passes he's afraid to shoot, but when he doesn't he's not playing team ball. Interesting.

Yeah, I'm sure team ball with the 39% shooting supporting cast would've worked out much better. You're right...