Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Default Re: I guarantee Lebron will win a championship this upcoming season...

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    ...with the fury of an angry god and his team is 100% ready, the chemistry is ready, ...
    You mean Wade's team is 100% ready right?

Is he winning the imaginary championship at the local driveway?

Quote Originally Posted by taucesays
    in Europe...

Quote Originally Posted by Bandito
    You mean Wade's team is 100% ready right?
    You will need to explain to all of us that. "Wade's Team" what about it ?

Michael Jordan of ISH

OKC's team will be entering their prime & Perkins will be fully rehabilitated from injury. Heat stand no chance.

i think they do worst then last year. and i dont see how you could guarantee something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
    When they lose, all the blame goes on LeBron, but it was Wade's team. Makes no sense. Of course, you can say, well, Wade played well, so the blame can't go on him, while LeBron didn't so the blame should go on him. That of course does make sense...

But then you rewind 2 years ago when the Cavs lost against the Magic and all of the statements were "It's LeBron's fault! It's his team so it's his fault when they lose"

You couldn't find a single Kobe "fan" even saying the name Mo Williams, as they swore up and down the blame should go to the team leader.

And now, again they're blaming LeBron. That either says they know he's the leader and best player, or there are very questionable double standards surrounding him.

Banned

It pretty much is Wade's team. It is debatable who is actually better between Wade and Lebron though, but it is hard to debate whose team it is because it is clearly Wade's. They didn't name Wade the captain and Lebron not the captain for no reason.

"Lebron will win a championship this upcoming season"

Hmm, where have I heard this before? Oh yeah, I've heard it for the past few years or so. Boy who cried wolf.

Every year it's the same shit: [COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"]"LeBron will win a championship next year. He will be fueled by all the hate, will be extra motivated and have a post game. He will be so scary. "[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by Dave3
    When they lose, all the blame goes on LeBron, but it was Wade's team. Makes no sense. Of course, you can say, well, Wade played well, so the blame can't go on him, while LeBron didn't so the blame should go on him. That of course does make sense...

But then you rewind 2 years ago when the Cavs lost against the Magic and all of the statements were "It's LeBron's fault! It's his team so it's his fault when they lose"

You couldn't find a single Kobe "fan" even saying the name Mo Williams, as they swore up and down the blame should go to the team leader.

And now, again they're blaming LeBron. That either says they know he's the leader and best player, or there are very questionable double standards surrounding him.
    He can't win either way. That's my viewpoint.

So let me ask you this (and feel free to answer anybody else). Does Tim Duncan's first 2 rings get discounted because it was David Robinson's "team" for the first 6 years ? Simple question.

Quote Originally Posted by DaPerceive
    It pretty much is Wade's team. It is debatable who is actually better between Wade and Lebron though, but it is hard to debate whose team it is because it is clearly Wade's. They didn't name Wade the captain and Lebron not the captain for no reason.
    Would you say they are 1a/1b tandem then? Co-Captain's ?

Banned

So let me ask you this (and feel free to answer anybody else). Does Tim Duncan's first 2 rings get discounted because it was David Robinson's "team" for the first 6 years ? Simple question.
    That is an awful analogy seeing that Robinson was in his last legs and past his prime when Duncan joined. Wade is still in his prime and is 29-30 years old while Robinson was in his mid-30s. Not to mention the fact that Duncan joined the Spurs through the NBA Draft and not through free agency or trade like Lebron did. A better analogy would be between Pierce and KG in 2008.

I was agreeing with you lol. The point was if they're going to blame him, they have to at least call him the leader. LeBron is the better player and as he goes, the team goes.

No one even mentions Robinson for the 2003 championship. Duncan was the better player, and got the FMVP's (as well as MVPs). At the end of the day, that's what people remember. Not who was there first.

Does Tim Duncan's first 2 rings get discounted because it was David Robinson's "team" for the first 6 years ? Simple question.
    Was David Robinson in his prime? Did David Robinson win a title without Tim Duncan? Did David Robinson outplay Tim Duncan in the playoffs/finals?