Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 815161718

Default Re: Statistical Evidence says Wade > Bryant

Quote Originally Posted by eliteballer
    Wade cant consistently shoot outside of 15 feet, his numbers from age 22on dont compare, nothing else compares...and you want to compare him to Kobe?

High School Starter

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    Kobe: 4 more rings, more MVPs more final MVPs, more all NBA first teams, more All NBA Defense teams, more Allstar teams, 81 points

Wade: Better stats

you decide who you want

This is actually the only game I ever went to at Staples, its so expensive but my dad got tickets for my birthday. In the end is a perfect illustration why Kobe is better than Wade. He does whatever it takes to win and comes up huge when it matter WITHOUT ref bailouts

Enjoy this clip, still gives me chills to this day
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-3s90fR1ak
    Two things.
    1. You're an idiot.
    2. You're really going to make the statement of Kobe being better than Wade because of a last second game-winning chuck? Great logic.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    Kobe: 4 more rings, more MVPs more final MVPs, more all NBA first teams, more All NBA Defense teams, more Allstar teams, 81 points

Wade: Better stats

you decide who you want

This is actually the only game I ever went to at Staples, its so expensive but my dad got tickets for my birthday. In the end is a perfect illustration why Kobe is better than Wade. He does whatever it takes to win and comes up huge when it matter WITHOUT ref bailouts

Enjoy this clip, still gives me chills to this day
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-3s90fR1ak
    I remember watching that game at my friend's apartment with about 5-6 people. When Kobe made that game winner, the place sounded almost as loud as a stadium.
    Last edited by DFish; 10-29-2011 at 07:59 PM.

Arcadia, CA

no offense but wades lack of a jumpshot over a consistent period, absolutely no fadeaway, weak 3 point shooting, and an average freethrow shooter now to be compared to kobe? wade is fortunate to have the legs to get to the basket or else his shooting would plummet.