Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    NBA Superstar

Default Re: Ty Lawson Playing Like Crap In Euroleague/Bashing Fans/Coaches/Teammates

i like Ty, in fact i love Ty...i'm surprised to hear he is doing bad in euro league. there has to be more to the story i think since i know he has game. maybe his shot has just been off, but i figure he has to still be able to drive

Default Re: Ty Lawson Playing Like Crap In Euroleague/Bashing Fans/Coaches/Teammates

Quote Originally Posted by L8kersfan222
    See OP; Does this all the time
    OP jump a bridge, do you jump too?

Lawson is playing badly in Euroleague+domestic competitions.. that's the point, got it?

Quote Originally Posted by Godzuki
    i like Ty, in fact i love Ty...i'm surprised to hear he is doing bad in euro league. there has to be more to the story i think since i know he has game. maybe his shot has just been off, but i figure he has to still be able to drive
    Not too much space to drive, specially if you are undersidez .. some people translate well to that type of game, he isn't doing well.
    Last edited by Maga_1; 10-26-2011 at 10:20 AM.

Rip Samurai Swoosh L8kersfan222's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Maga_1
    OP jump a bridge, do you jump too?

Lawson is playing badly in Euroleague+domestic competitions.. that's the point, got it?
    1 game, thats the point, oh u didn't get it?
    whats your native language so I can google translate for you

why I even like Rondo CeltsGarlic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Godzuki
    I watched both of his games, obviously, Im Zalgiris supporter, have season tickets for all home games, but driving is all he does. He makes stupid passes, cant hit threes, not talking about free throws which he is shooting like 40%. He is using his speed very well, and is one-man-fastbreak. But he does way more things wrong, than right. Im really hoping hes gonna start playing!

1 game, thats the point, oh u didn't get it?
    whats your native language so I can google translate for you
    He didn't explain well .. all the complains against TY it's not just because of the Euroleague game but with ALL THE GAMES THAT HE PLAYED so far.
    Don't you get it?

I don't get it, I don't speak engrish very well and they didn't have schools where I grew up.
    Oh alright my bad then.

why I even like Rondo CeltsGarlic's Avatar

Oh alright my bad then.
    Well thats just low man #notcoolneitheroriginal

lol @ lakers fans.

lol @ lakers fans.
    Ah so bias is involved thats why you won't admit you don't get it. Ha too easy.

Ah so bias is involved thats why you won't admit you don't get it. Ha too easy.
    I get it, i'm just trying to explain the REAL point .. not the one that OP made but hey, my point still stands lol @ lakers fans.

me so horny me love you long time

okkaaayyyyy

Quote Originally Posted by CeltsGarlic
    I watched both of his games, obviously, Im Zalgiris supporter, have season tickets for all home games, but driving is all he does. He makes stupid passes, cant hit threes, not talking about free throws which he is shooting like 40%. He is using his speed very well, and is one-man-fastbreak. But he does way more things wrong, than right. Im really hoping hes gonna start playing!
    so his shooting is off?

hes a good 3p shooter, shooting 40% and tying the record of 10 threes made in a row in one game last season

okkaaayyyyy
    lol at you kid

Quote Originally Posted by kurple
    What dominating PGs are there in euroleague? real question
    There is no such thing as a dominant Euroleague player. And that includes every single NBA player that is there right now. Individual players do not dominate in Euroleague.

It's nothing like the NBA, where one single player can be allowed to totally hog the ball and the shots. It does not work that way in Euroleague.

So to answer your question in short...there are none.

With that being said, Ty Lawson is making Ricky Rubio and Brandon Jennings look like world beaters in Euroleague by comparison. That's how awful Lawson is playing so far.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 10-26-2011 at 10:51 AM.