Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789
    Banned

Default Re: Top 10 Centers In NBA History as of 2011, Fox Sports

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    Wait... You have Hakeem top 4?
    Is there really anything wrong with that? You could argue that Hakeem was better than either or both Shaq and Wilt.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by DaPerceive
    Is there really anything wrong with that? You could argue that Hakeem was better than either or both Shaq and Wilt.
    Personally I have Kareem at first place among centers, no doubt and honestly I don't really see that anyone has a case over him. Between Shaq and Hakeem I always had a hard time ranking them, always shifted between them but I found it easier to have them at the same place.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by millwad
    Personally I have Kareem at first place among centers, no doubt and honestly I don't really see that anyone has a case over him. Between Shaq and Hakeem I always had a hard time ranking them, always shifted between them but I found it easier to have them at the same place.
    Bill Russell? I use to put Kareem at #1 but now I've decided to put Russell at #1 and Kareem at #2. Kareem still has a case for the greatest Center ever but I see a better and more convincing case for Russell.

1. Russell
    2. Kareem
    3. Shaq
    4a. Wilt
    4b. Hakeem

I'm trying to debate Wilt vs. Hakeem. It's hard for me to put Wilt this low but he was way too big of an underachiever in the post-season.