Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Did Deron Williams just hold Europe's best point guard to 0 points and put 22 on him?

too bad Spanoulis played like 3 minutes in da game...not like he's their best player anyway

Good college starter

Default Re: Did Deron Williams just hold Europe's best point guard to 0 points and put 22 on him?

Same old VSpan. Can't play a lick on defense, can't display his so called skills against the best. Even if he got some more minutes he still will get burned. Could be worse if it is NBA but we already know he can't play in the NBA.

I have Ginder now. I now have proof of him purposely lying, making things up, and trolling the forum, and then making up lies about me when I called him on it.

Thanks Grinder. I GOT YOU NOW.

The evidence will be sent to Jeff. Goodbye.

Default Re: Deron vs V-Span: The battle for Europe's top point guard IS TODAY

Quote Originally Posted by Grinder
    No they weren't, Kyle Hines and Gecevicius were their leading scorers...both starters.
    Just making sure before he tries to change it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    Locked up V-Span and then shitted on him on the other end.

It's official.

Deron Williams is the best point guard in Europe
    getting these lies and trolls on record for Jeff too.

Did Deron Williams just lock down the best European scoring PG of his generation Vassilis Spanoulis and hold him to 0 (that's right ZERO) points?

And then on the other end of the floor did Deron just light V-Span up for 22?

I mean I knew Deron would be dominant in Europe but I didn't know he would play like an unstoppable God

I never knew the great Spanoulis could be shut down until I saw it with my own eyes.

It was like watching a 12 year old souvlaki eating fat kid trying to take on prime Kobe

Jeff has to see for himself the level of lies and trolling you guys do here on purpose. he does not seem to believe it no matter how much he is told. He will now though. Because now you are caught.

Deron used it as practice too, hardly tried, and still held a top 3 best player in Europe to 0 points and put up 22 on him like it was nothing.

Imagine if Deron actually tried
    Keep digging your grave. I have got proof now that you are lying and trolling on purpose.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    Jeff has to see for himself the level of lies and trolling you guys do here on purpose. he does not seem to believe it no matter how much he is told. He will now though. Because now you are caught.
    Did Deron Williams put up 22 points against Spanoulis' team?

Did Spanoulis score 0 points against Deron's team?

If you answer NO to either of these questions, then it is YOU who is the massive troll.

Answer the questions, sport.

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster
    Same old VSpan. Can't play a lick on defense, can't display his so called skills against the best. Even if he got some more minutes he still will get burned. Could be worse if it is NBA but we already know he can't play in the NBA.
    You had to jump in too? Dumb mistake. Now I have proof of you lying also.

4-5-6 DICK EM

If you answer NO to either of these questions, then it is YOU who is the massive troll.

you do realize span only played a couple of minutes right? or are you just trolling on purpose?

I now have PROOF of both you and Grinder lying, making things up, and trolling, and then false accusing me of lying. It will be sent to Jeff and then you can explain it to him. I am sick of this nonsense. You guys need to grow up.

Banned

Euroleague, if everyone who stated an incorrect fact on this board would be banned.. it'd have been empty by now.

4-5-6 DICK EM

I now have PROOF of both you and Grinder lying, making things up, and trolling, and then false accusing me of lying. It will be sent to Jeff and then you can explain it to him. I am sick of this nonsense. You guys need to grow up.
    you not seriously gonna report anyone? Everyone would be banned

As if Jeff cares about what you think Lakas. Who do you think gave you that accurate title beneath your name? And I like how this game doesn't matter because it was a friendly game, but that Laker friendly game last year meant everything to you.

Local High School Star MasterDurant24's Avatar

I have Ginder now. I now have proof of him purposely lying, making things up, and trolling the forum, and then making up lies about me when I called him on it.

Thanks Grinder. I GOT YOU NOW.

The evidence will be sent to Jeff. Goodbye.

Such a little crybaby