Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
    Decent college freshman Doctor Rivers's Avatar

Default Who are the greatest NBA trolls for each player?

MJ - gengiskhan:

Quote Originally Posted by gengiskhan
    Its crap like this kobe'tards are hated the most on this forum.

faaaak this Copy Bryant's cheap immitations.

Lets look at the real deal.

dateline 1993

EC Semifinals

Game 4

Wilkins plays terrific defense with full handchecking with both hands, knocks the ball loose too & denies offensive position too. & double teamed.

GOAT Fades away from terrific double team defense & into NBAs greatest playoff moments ever. & sweeps divisional rivals & destroys a franchise forever

or

Its called "The Shot, Part II"

Now suck on this Kobe'tards.

case closed.

bury this thread out of shame.

LeBron - pauk:

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    1. Lebron was outplayed by Wade? Neck and Neck? Hahahaha!!!!
    Wasnt Lebron the most productive player in the Heat? (and the entire NBA)
    Wasnt Lebron the difference between Wades first playoff series win in 5-6 years?
    Wasnt Lebron the one in 1st team All-NBA?
    Wasnt Lebron the one in 1st team All-Defensive team?
    Wasnt Lebron the one with 522 MVP votes compared to Wades 24 votes, even Ginobili got 20 MVP votes ffs......
    Wasnt Lebron the most productive and the one who won all the playoff series? I am not saying Wade didnt help, but Lebron did more... even in the playoffs... especially in the Bulls series....

Wade is to good not to play better than Lebron sometimes, and so he did in the Mavs series.... to what avail? They still losed.... Its Lebron who is their most important player....

2. Wade was the best performer in the NBA finals? Was he? Did you miss the guy called Dirk Nowitzki?

Kobe - AlphaWolf24:

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
    reading viewpoints of a very small percentage of online fans....I decided to look how his peers and coaches view Kobe....and I've been watching Basketball since the early 80's......Kobe has carved out a reputation only rivaled by Michael Jordan....what he has been able to do is truly remarkable

Ladies and gentleman.......I present Kobe JellyBean Bryant.....

- players and coaches talking about Kobe -http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anoqb...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxYZA...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtGJSiMqpWk&NR=1

Wade - ThaSwagg3r:

Quote Originally Posted by ThaSwagg3r
    This is just a Poll on what the majority of ISH thinks. No arguments, just type who YOU think is the best player right now since one of these four players are usually considered the best players in the league. It would be nice to see everyone vote.

This is the first time since 2008 it is a 4+ player race for the best player in the league, back in '08 it was between Kobe, LeBron, KG, and CP3 and in '09 and '10 it was just between Wade, LeBron, and Kobe.

Posters with 150 posts or less will not count. No troll accounts.

My vote goes to Dwyane Wade.

I'm going to tally up all the votes.

Dirk - 8
    Wade - 3
    Dwight - 2
    LeBron - 6

Default Re: Who are the greatest trolls for each player?

you too humble bro, you're a way bigger wade troll.

edit: jlauber deserves a mention, alphawolf is the biggest kobe troll right now, but over the last year, is say the logo is better

Quote Originally Posted by chips93
    you too humble bro, you're a way bigger wade troll.
    yeah i thought about it, but ThaSwagg3r has made a lot more threads than i have

ThaSwagg3r
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Bro we aren't trolls we are just telling the truth about people who don't know shit about D. Wade.

NBA rookie of the year

Jlauber for his constant Wilt-spamming..

good job of quoting me posting ACTUAL FACTS.........

so much for a "troll post"....

good job of quoting me posting ACTUAL FACTS.........

so much for a "troll post"....
    all i see when you post are ellipses bolded words

Lebron > Wade

Bro we aren't trolls we are just telling the truth about people who don't know shit about D. Wade.
    good job of having that avatar when u know your man wade shoots even worse.....

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    2010-2011 Season Troll Leaders:

TER (Troll Efficiency rating)
    1. Genghiskhan 33.8
    2. Thelogo 32.5
    3. Doctor Rivers 31.7
    4. Pauk 30.4
    5. Euroleague 29.9
    6. TheSwagg3r 28.6
    7. Thelegend-24 25.6
    8. Alphawolf 24.3
    9. Zay24 22.5
    10. Jlauber 21.8
    where is NICK YOUNG? MR.JABBAR? KAIIU? PHONG? NBACARDDOTNET?

and imo i should be at TOP... i got teh most skill

ThaSwagg3r
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

good job of having that avatar when u know your man wade shoots even worse.....
    I should put a picture of a ghost instead since that is how LeBron played like in the 2011 NBA finals, ghostly.

I should put a picture of a ghost instead since that is how LeBron played like in the 2011 NBA finals, ghostly.
    2-3 games of ghostliness > 6 years of ghostliness

you are horrible tho... i love wade... i do this only to tease u... you are no HEAT fan... you are not... we should be on the same side... but here u are acting like a kobetard/lebron hater....

what u are doing is basically like being fan of Pippen and hating Jordan or something... or being a fan of Kareem and hating Magic.... thats not a true TEAM FAN

at swagger's avy, dude is trying to be taken seriously and not taken as a wade troll with that avy

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    2010-2011 Season Troll Leaders:

TER (Troll Efficiency rating)
    1. Genghiskhan 33.8
    2. Thelogo 32.5
    3. Doctor Rivers 31.7
    4. Pauk 30.4
    5. Euroleague 29.9
    6. TheSwagg3r 28.6
    7. Thelegend-24 25.6
    8. Alphawolf 24.3
    9. Zay24 22.5
    10. Jlauber 21.8

gengiskhan is efficeint, i have to give him that, but if he actually posted more, his efficiency would go down.

hes like manu ginobili, people say if he played more, hed have better stats, but if he played more, he wouldnt be able to keep upp the same level of efficeincy, same goes for gengis, he wouldnt be able to keep up his efficeint trolling if he posted more often

In all honesty, all the players you mentioned are great players and are very entertaining to watch so I can more than understand being a huge fan of them. I just find it that people are preventing themselves from enjoying the great amount of talent we have in the league by limiting who they root for.

Imagine you were a die hard Russell fan in the 60's to the point where you hated Chamberlain with a passion. You would have missed out on enjoying some of the greatest scoring performances (though many weren't televised) of all time. Even if you were watching them though you wouldn't enjoy them because you'd spend the entire time trying to nitpick mistakes Wilt would make.

Imagine you were a die hard Magic fan to the point where you wouldn't watch or enjoy Bird's performances. You would have missed out on watching the best small forward of all time (and vice versa if you hated Magic).

Likewise if you hate LeBron, Wade, Kobe, or Jordan, you're not doing yourself any favours. You're actually hurting yourself more than anything. I do understand a little from the point of view of Wade fans as he's seemingly flown udner the radar for the majority of his career as he was overshadowed from draft day by LeBron/Melo and even Bosh at times, and even when he broke through and proved he was definitely in their league (surpassing Melo and rivaling LeBron) he's had a tough time breaking through the barrier for best shooting guard in the league because of Kobe, so he has been a lot better of a player than his reputation would lead people to believe. I just don't think you're helping yourself by cheering for Wade so much to the point of hating LeBron or Kobe or whomever else. I sympathize a lot with you though, as he's currently possibly my favourite player just because of his play style.