Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678
    Decent college freshman Doctor Rivers's Avatar

Default Re: ISH Poll: Dirk, Wade, Dwight or LeBron

Quote Originally Posted by Dave3
    So, 3 clearly gimmick accounts (seemingly belonging to the same person) all vote for Dirk within a span of TWO minutes, and right away there you are to take a tally (and questionably enough, they all have, along with you, a similar naming scheme, various created dates this year, and all under 60 posts). How likely is it that 3 accounts all with under 60 posts and similar names all post the same thing in the same thread within 2 minutes of each other? Seems a little suspicious no? Especially combined with the fact that you're right there immediately to count them. Almost as if one person was actually controlling those accounts...LOL
    Oh, and you're the one complaining about "gimmicks and trolls" at the end of it all...how ironic

Btw, I bet by now you didn't think I actually checked your counting. Unfortunately for you buddy, I did, because by now we're all used to you modifying results as much as possible.

LeBron: 21 (I'm also counting my vote, and even if I'm not, your numbers are still somehow wrong lol)
    Dirk: 14
    Wade: 6

and if you want to play the gimmick account game, you just had 3 in a row for Dirk. The troll and gimmick votes for LeBron are Pauk and that 40 post account on the first page. That would make it 19-11 for LeBron against Dirk, so I don't see how LeBron would be losing. Unless of course you can find 8 more accounts that voted for LeBron and try to call them troll or gimmick accounts
    hahaha

Dunking on everybody in the park greensborohill's Avatar

Dirk 1 LeBron 0, that's all that counts really.

Keep it tight for me The-Legend-24's Avatar

Kobe.

Local High School Star

Poor Swagg3r, Dave3 owning his ass

Dunking on everybody in the park greensborohill's Avatar

The Larry O'Brien Trophy chooses Dirk, not LeBron or Wade. Tally the votes.

Quote Originally Posted by greensborohill

The Larry O'Brien Trophy chooses Dirk, not LeBron or Wade. Tally the votes.

Dirk was great but leading a team to the title doesn't mean he is the best player overall in the league.

Just like you could argue and say Kobe wasn't the best in 09 and 10

Quote Originally Posted by All Net
    Dirk was great but leading a team to the title doesn't mean he is the best player overall in the league.

Just like you could argue and say Kobe wasn't the best in 09 and 10
    I agree with you.

[FONT="Arial Black"]
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave3
    So, 3 clearly gimmick accounts (seemingly belonging to the same person) all vote for Dirk within a span of TWO minutes, and right away there you are to take a tally (and questionably enough, they all have, along with you, a similar naming scheme, various created dates this year, and all under 60 posts). How likely is it that 3 accounts all with under 60 posts and similar names all post the same thing in the same thread within 2 minutes of each other? Seems a little suspicious no? Especially combined with the fact that you're right there immediately to count them. Almost as if one person was actually controlling those accounts...LOL
    Oh, and you're the one complaining about "gimmicks and trolls" at the end of it all...how ironic

Btw, I bet by now you didn't think I actually checked your counting. Unfortunately for you buddy, I did, because by now we're all used to you modifying results as much as possible.

LeBron: 21 (I'm also counting my vote, and even if I'm not, your numbers are still somehow wrong lol)
    Dirk: 14
    Wade: 6

and if you want to play the gimmick account game, you just had 3 in a row for Dirk. The troll and gimmick votes for LeBron are Pauk and that 40 post account on the first page. That would make it 19-11 for LeBron against Dirk, so I don't see how LeBron would be losing. Unless of course you can find 8 more accounts that voted for LeBron and try to call them troll or gimmick accounts
    [/FONT]
    best post

Dwight, cause Dwight > Yao

Banned

Dirk >>>>>>>>>>>>> Lebron >>>>>> Dwight >>>>> Wade >>>>>>>> Kobe

why I even like Rondo CeltsGarlic's Avatar

Ray Ray