Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Default Re: Official Impact Las Vegas BBall Series Thread

Not so bummed I missed the game with Clips missing like 4 scheduled players. I bet tomorrow more players show up.

NVM I did miss out! Mo Williams 21 and 10 including game winning shot and our stud rookie Leslie had 24, 9 and 3 including a couple sick dunks supposedly. Damn damn damn! Imagine when Al Farouq, Bledsoe and DeAndre join our squad.

InsideHoops.com hears #Clippers forward Blake Griffin will play in #ImpactSeries in Vegas, starting any day now
    http://twitter.com/#!/InsideHoops

Quote Originally Posted by EoJ
    If Blake, DJ, Aminu and Bledsoe show for the rest of these 2 weeks I don't see how we don't win the championship. Blake would easily be the best player there. Thanks for giving me such great news BTW.
    Last edited by Clippersfan86; 09-13-2011 at 02:16 AM.

Local High School Star SunsCaptain's Avatar

Any stats or box scores of todays events?

Damn Clippers squad clowned with all kinds of dunks. Our rookie Leslie and JJ Hickson were banging all game. Mo Williams cross over and shuts it down with the game winner. Fu** yea! Get me a damn stream.

http://www.ballislife.com/video/day1impactleague
    Last edited by Clippersfan86; 09-13-2011 at 01:56 PM.

nice remix. looking good for a league just started up recently. JO and Damon Jones looked really old

Wow I just realized for the 7:30 game the seats were empty. That should be the easiest game to get to! It happened to be the best and most exciting game too. They definitely should be streaming in that case.

Blake joining team Wednesday.

Default John Wall drops 42 in Impact debut

http://www.ballislife.com/video/johnwall42impact

I'm still standing by my prediction from last month. John Wall will AVERAGE 20 and 10 this year. To go with probably 5 rebounds, 2 steals and be a top 3 PG. Dude's jumper looks a lot more fluid.

Default Re: John Wall drops 42 in Impact debut

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    http://www.ballislife.com/video/johnwall42impact

I'm still standing by my prediction from last month. John Wall will AVERAGE 20 and 10 this year. To go with probably 5 rebounds, 2 steals and be a top 3 PG. Dude's jumper looks a lot more fluid.
    one thing i wouldnt trust in this setting is a guys jumper, anybody can look like a good shooter with the extra space

i can see wall being 20-10 eventually, but not next year, im a big fan tho

top 3 pg? i dont see it

Quote Originally Posted by chips93
    one thing i wouldnt trust in this setting is a guys jumper, anybody can look like a good shooter with the extra space

i can see wall being 20-10 eventually, but not next year, im a big fan tho

top 3 pg? i dont see it
    I may be predicting this a year too soon but I REALLY believe in this guy. I've been following him in the offseason and he's fired up. He feels disrespected. He mentioned how last year people didn't realize he had multiple nagging injuries and thought he just fell off the second half of the season. He's the kind of guy you don't want to motivate (unless you're on his team).

Not too excited about his team, but Wall is definitely a player I'm looking forward to seeing when the season starts. If he has the Rose/Griffin work ethic going, he's gonna be fvcking scary.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialQue
    Not too excited about his team, but Wall is definitely a player I'm looking forward to seeing when the season starts. If he has the Rose/Griffin work ethic going, he's gonna be fvcking scary.
    He does. He's also the great natural leader attitude that Rose/Griffin have. If you watch his interviews last year you could tell he was way beyond his years in maturity. Like a young Brandon Roy. He constantly encouraged teammates even when they lost close games. In the media when he was injured he would say things like "It sucks we lost but I'm proud of the guys for how hard they fought till the end". I mean comon who wouldn't wanna play with a PG or young superstar like that? This guy is going to be an elite player for a long long time.

He seemed to understand that it's going to take time for the Wizards to become a playoff team and right now they need to just keep improving and working on the details. He's a very laid back guy... but also a super fierce competitor (like Blake and Derrick).

An uglier Lamar Doom boozehound's Avatar

Default anywhere to get Impact League Box scores?

Saw that Daye had 30 with 10 rbs and 3 blocks. Anywhere online to see all of the actual stats? I tried google and just got the runaround.