Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Default Official Impact Las Vegas BBall Series Thread

Impact BBall in Vegas Sept 12-23

InsideHoops preview, info, roster list, schedule and more here:

http://www.insidehoops.com/impact-ve...l-083111.shtml

Here you go! Blake and DJ still may join the Clippers squad *crosses fingers*. As of right now it looks like the D squad has the most talent. Followed by B squad. If Blake and DJ get back on the squad E is going to take it.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...hl=en_US&pli=1
    Last edited by insidehoops; 09-12-2011 at 07:20 PM.

Default Re: Official Impact Series schedule and rosters!

Any idea on where the hell I'll be able to watch any of these games? Yes, I'm so desperate for some NBA ball that I'm anxious to watch a Clipper squad without its "big 3."

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialQue
    Any idea on where the hell I'll be able to watch any of these games? Yes, I'm so desperate for some NBA ball that I'm anxious to watch a Clipper squad without its "big 3."
    Travis Leslie is going to put on a show though. That dude is the best athlete at this event. I talked to him on Twitter and he said he's going to put on a show. All of these games will be streamed buddy. Sports Illustrated has the rights to viewing this league. I'll get you a link for every Clippers squad game and PM it to you if you want.

Good High School Starter Miller for 3's Avatar

Glad to see the Pacers got some dudes to join the team. Really want to see George take on a big offensive role. Can't wait for this shit to start

Certified ISHiot.

Weren't they going to stream this live over the internet? Does anybody know where to find it?

Quote Originally Posted by StroShow4
    Weren't they going to stream this live over the internet? Does anybody know where to find it?
    It will probably be up on streaming sites right before game time. No way they would be up this early. For the 1:30 game look for a stream at 1:15 ish.

Default Damnit. No Impact basketball streams today guys...

Via Twitter....

"There will be no streaming today. Sorry guys"

"Blake Griffin is NOT playing in the @impactbball league today contrary to some reports"

Double bad news. Son of a bit**!

An uglier Lamar Doom boozehound's Avatar

Default Re: Damnit. No Impact basketball streams today guys...

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    Via Twitter....

"There will be no streaming today. Sorry guys"

"Blake Griffin is NOT playing in the @impactbball league today contrary to some reports"

Double bad news. Son of a bit**!
    I dont care if hes playing, but I am disappointed they arent streaming any of it. Some of these squads are gonna be playing 4 guard lineups.

Quote Originally Posted by boozehound
    I dont care if hes playing, but I am disappointed they arent streaming any of it. Some of these squads are gonna be playing 4 guard lineups.
    I'm disappointed because as of now Gomes is our biggest player. Not sure why the hell DeAndre dropped out at last second. Lord knows he needs all the experience he can get.

They promised us streams so WTF is their deal? They want it to be like a real summer league and to give us our basketball fix till the season so what is their excuse? They didn't even give a reason. They are stupid though because it would get them a lot more press and fans of their training league. Not to mention more support and donations probably.

Default Any streams for Impact League yet?

Games should have started. Tried searching online but no luck.

Default Re: Any streams for Impact League yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Kellogs4toniee
    Games should have started. Tried searching online but no luck.
    I made a thread. They cancelled streaming today . They are on my sh** list right now.

An uglier Lamar Doom boozehound's Avatar

I'm disappointed because as of now Gomes is our biggest player. Not sure why the hell DeAndre dropped out at last second. Lord knows he needs all the experience he can get.

They promised us streams so WTF is their deal? They want it to be like a real summer league and to give us our basketball fix till the season so what is their excuse? They didn't even give a reason. They are stupid though because it would get them a lot more press and fans of their training league. Not to mention more support and donations probably.
    I think you guys are the only all the same nba team squad. I was wondering what was up with their squad. A couple of the others have like all guards and 2 centers (no pf or even really sf).

Probably trying to secure some finances or something. Not sure.

Not sure why they would disallow streaming. The gym itself only allows like 500 attendees. The only other way to generate buzz is through streaming.

A shame, would have loved to watch that Washington Wizards 3.0 squad play.

Default Re: Any streams for Impact League yet?

I made a thread. They cancelled streaming today . They are on my sh** list right now.
    you're pissed over something that was gonna be free, that was only announced recently, and was never promised?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8r1CZTLk-Gk

Quote Originally Posted by boozehound
    I think you guys are the only all the same nba team squad. I was wondering what was up with their squad. A couple of the others have like all guards and 2 centers (no pf or even really sf).

Probably trying to secure some finances or something. Not sure.
    Knicks only have 1 non Knick player on their roster... so both the Clips and Knicks are pretty much rolling with full NBA squad. I thought we could win this thing because DJ and Blake were on the roster as recently as 3 days ago or so. Without any size... I think we will be a middle of the road team. Should be exciting to watch our super athletic guys like Bledsoe, Aminu and Leslie though. If DJ joins it will make the team very watchable.