Page 1 of 18 123411 ... LastLast

Default Recent Kobe-related ranting merged together (early Sept, 2011)

.... lebron basically played like GOD in the playoffs.... closing teams out left and right both ends of the floor....... being called GOAT already even by Jordans sidekick, Pippen himself..... all of the sudden came the Finals... and WHAM!! something dramatically changed......

..... so according to you....

basically the thought of "This is Finals!!!! Its final battle for the Championship!!!" made him choke up and go mentally numb... all his talent-skill-productions-domination just magically went away like that hurling in a corner and crying in fear..... breaking down right before our own eyes.......

he didnt break down at the thought of being the best player in the world... he exceeds it
    he didnt break down at the thought of coming in to the league with the highest expectations ever... he exceeds the hype
    he didnt break down in a hostile environment in cleveland and all the hate/insults/threats all over the place .... he exceeded it..
    he didnt break down in the playoffs... he exceeded it
    he didnt break down at the toughest moments ingame and of the court... he exceeds them..
    he didnt break down as a teen dweeb winning championships in high school and being the first nationally televised high school game... he exceeded it

but the simple thought of... FINALS.... OUCH!... OH NO!! .... OH NO! FINALS.... MAMMMAAA!!!.... he simply just cant handle.... and loses all his magic... just like that....

basically it wouldnt even matter if it was Girls cheerleader team he would be playing against in the FINALS..... but still its the finals!! ITS TABBOO TO PLAY GOOD THERE!!! because he is that mentally weak of that THOUGHT......... finals...

right?

my point is.... i just hope you see how pathetic you are...
    Last edited by pauk; 09-05-2011 at 12:27 AM.

I rule the local playground Ronaldinho's Avatar

Default Re: let me get this straight kobetards......

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    .... lebron basically played like GOD in the playoffs.... closing teams out left and right both ends of the floor....... being called GOAT already even by Jordans sidekick, Pippen himself..... all of the sudden came the Finals... and WHAM!! something dramatically changed......

basically the thought of "This is Finals!!!! Its final battle for the Championship!!!" made him choke up and go mentally numb... all his talent-skill-productions-domination just magically went away like that hurling in a corner and crying in fear..... breaking down right before our own eyes.......

he didnt break down at the thought of being the best player in the world... he exceeds it
    he didnt break down at the thought of coming in to the league with the highest expectations ever... he exceeds the hype
    he didnt break down in a hostile environment in cleveland.... he exceeded it..

but the simple thought of... FINALS.... OUCH!... OH NO!! .... OH NO! FINALS.... MAMMMAAA!!!.... he simply just cant handle.... and loses all his magic... just like that....

basically it wouldnt even matter if it was Girls cheerleader team he would be playing against in the FINALS..... but still its the finals!! ITS TABBOO TO PLAY GOOD THERE!!! because he is that mentally weak of that THOUGHT......... finals...

right?
    Yes.Two times in a row.He cant live up to the big moment, he will be lucky to be as good as Karl Malone.

Banned

He had the most stacked teams the last 3 years. No rings

so basically he just spits and laughs at everything in life.... everything.....

then he figured out he is going to play in a series called THE FINALS (in deep scary horrorish voice) and he goes :

Whats the confusion? It happened. Maybe it was his weak psyche. Maybe he was never as good as advertised in the first place. Maybe he is cursed and unlucky. Either way it happened.

Among LeBron's 21 playoff games in 2011, his GameScore in the Finals ranked

12th
    14th
    16th
    17th
    18th
    21st

Among his 20 playoff games in 2007, his GameScore in the Finals ranked

13th
    16th
    19th
    20th

LeBron James has put up a below average playoff performance EVERY SINGLE GAME OF THE FINALS.
    Last edited by Yao Ming's Foot; 09-05-2011 at 12:59 AM.

Dunking on everybody in the park Tha Catalyst's Avatar

so basically he just spits and laughs at everything in life.... everything.....

then he figured out he is going to play in a series called THE FINALS (in deep scary horrorish voice) and he goes :

Maybe he was not scared but he played terrible (for him) in the finals he has made. What is your point? Everybody accepts he has failed to meet expectations in the finals.

Banned

With high praise comes high crticism. It is simple.

he didnt break down in a hostile environment in cleveland and all the hate/insults/threats all over the place .... he exceeded it..
    he didnt break down at the toughest moments ingame and of the court... he exceeds them..
    he didnt break down as a teen dweeb winning championships in high school and being the first nationally televised high school game... he exceeded it

right?

my point is.... i just hope you see how pathetic you are...

MJ - "What the Pauk?"

dude let it go

Lebron failed, he let his team down and didn't perform when his team needed him most.

Doesn't mean he isn't still a great player or that he won't bounce back next season and do far better.

get a freaking grip.

u just dont get it...

there is no such thing as afraid.. crackin under pressure... choking... and so on... amongst the likes of Lebron & Kobe... Wade... look at me.. i hate Kobe more than anybody on this world.... but i would NEVER say/joke about him choking, crackin under pressure or some BS like that.... Lebron just like Kobe have more than proved the opposite more than enough in any situation.... there is no such thing amongst them......

the reason a player of that magnitude plays bad is combination of:

--bad offensive rythm
    --playmaking to much/being passive/being unselfish to much
    --the opponents team defense

and thats exactly why he was playing bad.... and exactly why even KOBE played bad/under his standards in some Finals or playoff series in his career (and lately the Mavs series sweep).........

and look at Wade... he had a horrible series against the Bulls.. while Lebron was brutalizing.... then it quickly changed against the Mavs series.... Wade got massive offensive rythm... and Lebron didnt.... its pretty god damn random......

its not because its just "FINALS".... "the biggest moment".... isnt the ECF big moment ? Why was Wade "choking" in that series then? Whats the difference... you lose ECF and you are out of playoffs... you lose Finals and you are out of Playoffs....

If WADE truly like many of you say plays better than Lebron during "the big moments", then why DIDNT HE do it in the ECF?

Its very simple....

--offensive rythm
    --passiveness
    --opponent defense
    Last edited by pauk; 09-05-2011 at 03:14 AM.

Oh no, some1 please unplug this guys computer...

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
    Oh no, some1 please unplug this guys computer...
    it is unplugged... its wireless... its a notebook... and im secretly hidden in a troll mansion of a cave.... so *** get me MFER! fear of teh almighty pauk eh?

I see OP's point. but we are criticizing Lebron with the Kobe standards. Kobe was the best player against the best teams in the west during his 3peat with Shaq. Until the Finals where Shaq had the chance to dominate some of the weakest, skinniest centers of all time. and yet his called 2nd fiddle.

Quote Originally Posted by G-Funk
    I see OP's point. but we are criticizing Lebron with the Kobe standards. Kobe was the best player against the best teams in the west during his 3peat with Shaq. Until the Finals where Shaq had the chance to dominate some of the weakest, skinniest centers of all time. and yet his called 2nd fiddle.
    what!!!?

what!!!?
    Kobe was the best player on the court vs Portland, Kings, T-wolves, & Spurs