Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: who had the better team, 02' Wizards or 11' Mavs

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    Posted by you in the last two months:

You lose.

I lose because I said Kobe is a similar player to Jordan?.....and a aesthetically better scorer?....

Niqqa U da one lookin up my posts!!!.......and U calling other people losers

next

Winning>Stats

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
    #1. If a Girl came up to me and asked "what do you do for fun?".....I would say..."Hopefully YOU"....

because any girl that is talkin like that either A) really does need the chorizo...or B) aint giving it up any time soon anyways......

da Wolfman aint got no time to waist......

PS: Banged a couple english Girls back in 95'.....be careful you might be talkin to your daddy....

your mom ever work at the Brass Rail in Nottingham???
    So in 95 you were at least 21 right. so 16 years later you're 36-37. So you spend your time trolling on a message board about how Kobe Bryant is better than Michael Jordan . You have both players stats ready and waiting to be used. You talk like a 12 year old kid after watching Boyz n the hood and menace 2 society back to back. I reckon the only time a girl talks to you is when you renew your xbox live membership at gamestop.

My mum would take one look at you and know you're a d!ckless Virgin.

You asked me to find a post post where you showed that you have an agenda. You saying Kobe is a better scorer than MJ would certainly make one think you have an agenda.

Does Phil Jackson have an agenda?..he said Kobe is a better allaround player then Jordan , Does John Salley have an agenda?..he said Kobe is a better scorer then MJ...Does Steve Kerr have an agenda?...what about Horace Grant?...Does Mark Jackson have an agenda?....what about ESPN?....Does countless other sports outlet's who compare Kobe vs MJ have an agenda...

Last week ESPN said Kobe had acomplished more at 32 then MJ did at 32....they have an agenda???...

The only agenda I see are the Jordan stans constantly putting down other great players while Ignoring everything that puts MJ in a substandard light..they revise history to fit thier view on how Jordan's legacy should be....they discount everything the majority says to keep thier views intact....

we get it..you spent $200.00 on a pair of good shoes....but you still garbage...

next

Quote Originally Posted by Horatio33
    So in 95 you were at least 21 right. so 16 years later you're 36-37. So you spend your time trolling on a message board about how Kobe Bryant is better than Michael Jordan . You have both players stats ready and waiting to be used. You talk like a 12 year old kid after watching Boyz n the hood and menace 2 society back to back. I reckon the only time a girl talks to you is when you renew your xbox live membership at gamestop.

My mum would take one look at you and know you're a d!ckless Virgin.

What about Colors?? ......can Don Cheadle get any Love??? after Iron man 2...damn.

and after one night with yo momz.....I would put da "HO" in ...

tally Ho chop chop god save the queen....

next

Winning>Stats

What about Colors?? ......can Don Cheadle get any Love??? after Iron man 2...damn.

and after one night with yo momz.....I would put da "HO" in ...

tally Ho chop chop god save the queen....

next
    Bet you go through fleshlights like Kobe goes through white girls.

Quote Originally Posted by Horatio33
    Bet you go through fleshlights like Kobe goes through white girls.

WTF? Fleshlight?....

(googles fleshlight)..ohhhhhhh!....

(slowly clicks out).....(cough)

What can I do for you? SuperPippen's Avatar

Just gonna copy and paste this post I made from that other Jordan-Kobe thread (since it's obvious that Kobe>Jordan is what this stupid-ass thread is about).

" I just love how you pull statements like these out of your ass and casually state them as if they're anything other than bullshit. So you're saying that, as long as you don't play basketball, you and your body don't age? As long as you don't play basketball, you actually age in reverse?!?

MJ scored 20 per game at age 40 in 2003, when the average team defensive rating was 103.6 and teams allowed 95.1 PPG, compared to 107.3 and 99.6 PPG in the 2011 season.

So, MJ at age 40 (just 8 years ago, which I'm PRETTY sure counts as "the modern era") scored just 5 PPG less than Kobe at age 32 in 2011 on roughly the same efficiency, while MJ faced a league in '03 that was tougher defensively as a whole than the league in 2011. And yet you say, "Jordan was a 42% FG player in the modern era"?

Also, MJ actually shot at or 50% for 5 of his final 9 seasons, discounting '95, as he only played 17 games then. Compare this to Kobe, who has yet to have a single season shooting above 47%!

Man, it's so fun to argue against you and your absurd logic, AlphaWolf. Your arguments are so ridiculous that they actually make me lol.

This whole Jordan vs. Kobe shit gets old, and some of you trolls are simply worthy, but it's always entertaining to have you and your half-assed excuse for rationale around, AlphaWolf.

Go ahead, make another asinine rebuttal, and I'll proceed to shoot it down yet again.

subsequent"

Banned

Don't forget Shawn Marion and Peja Stojakovic, both former All-Stars.
    09 Cavs- Mo- all star. Z former all star. Ben Wallace former all star.

10 Cavs- Mo former all star. Jamison former all star. Shaq former all star. Z former all star

Quote Originally Posted by SuperPippen
    Just gonna copy and paste this post I made from that other Jordan-Kobe thread (since it's obvious that Kobe>Jordan is what this stupid-ass thread is about).

" I just love how you pull statements like these out of your ass and casually state them as if they're anything other than bullshit. So you're saying that, as long as you don't play basketball, you and your body don't age? As long as you don't play basketball, you actually age in reverse?!?

MJ scored 20 per game at age 40 in 2003, when the average team defensive rating was 103.6 and teams allowed 95.1 PPG, compared to 107.3 and 99.6 PPG in the 2011 season.

So, MJ at age 40 (just 8 years ago, which I'm PRETTY sure counts as "the modern era") scored just 5 PPG less than Kobe at age 32 in 2011 on roughly the same efficiency, while MJ faced a league in '03 that was tougher defensively as a whole than the league in 2011. And yet you say, "Jordan was a 42% FG player in the modern era"?

Also, MJ actually shot at or 50% for 5 of his final 9 seasons, discounting '95, as he only played 17 games then. Compare this to Kobe, who has yet to have a single season shooting above 47%!

Man, it's so fun to argue against you and your absurd logic, AlphaWolf. Your arguments are so ridiculous that they actually make me lol.

This whole Jordan vs. Kobe shit gets old, and some of you trolls are simply worthy, but it's always entertaining to have you and your half-assed excuse for rationale around, AlphaWolf.

Go ahead, make another asinine rebuttal, and I'll proceed to shoot it down yet again.

subsequent"

Jordan was 38 and a half.....yes he was scoring....

but he was awful.....and his team suffered.....

he capped his career the way he started....Losing.

(waits for )"but he was scoring 20PPG on 42%"..."he was too old"...."but he was too young "

silly Jordan stans....Tricks are for LeBricks

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

Obviously the Mavs were better....but I love the effort.

Keep it tight for me The-Legend-24's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DMAVS41
    Obviously the Mavs were better....but I love the effort.
    come on guy's (yes I'm talkin to all you guy's on your 1 laptop)...you got to admit it's really close.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

come on guy's (yes I'm talkin to all you guy's on your 1 laptop)...you got to admit it's really close.
    Its not close at all....but again, I love the effort.

Quote Originally Posted by DMAVS41
    Its not close at all....but again, I love the effort.

put your other brother online....he'll tell you....

sh!t is nearly identical....on paper...Wiz>Mavs

What can I do for you? SuperPippen's Avatar

Jordan was 38 and a half.....yes he was scoring....

Again, he turned 40 during the 2003 season, during which he was healthier than he was in '02, and he played at just a slightly lower level than Kobe did this year, at 32, and MJ did it against a better defensive league (admittedly, Kobe wasn't fully healthy either in '11).

but he was awful.....and his team suffered.....

He wasn't "awful," he was still playing at an All-Star or borderline All-Star level, and the team struggled DESPITE Jordan, not because of him.

he capped his career the way he started....Losing.

Can't argue with this, at least it makes sense, though, again, MJ wasn't the reason his teams struggled.

(waits for )"but he was scoring 20PPG on 42%"..."he was too old"...."but he was too young "

.....what?

I'm not a "silly Jordan stan," I'm just someone who likes to be logical when he makes an argument.

subsequent
    Last edited by SuperPippen; 09-04-2011 at 07:54 PM.