Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default How did you feel the moment you saw this shot going in?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-mT99HCFFI

I'll be honest, when I saw that shot going in I felt as if one of my ribs somehow arched up and stab me in the heart. My heart sunk, and I was devastated.

It wasn't because the Celtics were a minute away from losing the series but it was a minute away from Kobe Bryant being carried by a teammate to another championship ring.

I used to be a Ron Artest fan(even when he is in a Lakers uniform) but that shot alone turned me against him.

Default Re: How did you feel the moment you saw this shot going in?

Does this seal up his Finals MVP?

Banned

Felt good seeing Kobe get an assist

NBA rookie of the year Kurosawa0's Avatar

It was a little disappointing because the Celtics were the better team, but it was also really funny because it took the craziest guy in the league to bring that game home. You could see everyone else on both sides were shaken by the enormity of it all.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Rose
    Does this seal up his Finals MVP?
    For Ron-ron? No. That was his only good game in the series.

This series was more than just a championship ring, man. It meant a lot to Kobe stans and haters, and the outcome was sickening for fans like myself. I bet we were more heartbroken than Celtic fans.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Kurosawa0
    It was a little disappointing because the Celtics were the better team, but it was also really funny because it took the craziest guy in the league to bring that game home. You could see everyone else on both sides were shaken by the enormity of it all.
    You can see Kobe cringing as soon as I saw Artest jumping to take a shot.

Good High School Starter

Quote Originally Posted by DMV2
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-mT99HCFFI

I'll be honest, when I saw that shot going in I felt as if one of my ribs somehow arched up and stab me in the heart. My heart sunk, and I was devastated.

It wasn't because the Celtics were a minute away from losing the series but it was a minute away from Kobe Bryant being carried by a teammate to another championship ring.

I used to be a Ron Artest fan(even when he is in a Lakers uniform) but that shot alone turned me against him.
    To me I felt relieved he made that shot. Ron is not a consistent 3 point shooter so If he missed it probably would have been expected. But when he made that 3 I jumped in the air looking for someone to high five with.

Not really

Lakers controlled the game mid way through the 3rd and took it home. once they got the lead you knew they would take it home. Kobe's two jumpers in the last 5 minutes were key.

Felt awesome knowing that Kobe was gonna have one more ring than Shaq. And that the Celtics were going to lose.

Also, Ron's my favorite current player. Everything about it was great.

Quote Originally Posted by DMV2
    For Ron-ron? No. That was his only good game in the series.

This series was more than just a championship ring, man. It meant a lot to Kobe stans and haters, and the outcome was sickening for fans like myself. I bet we were more heartbroken than Celtic fans.
    You know how sad and stupid that is?

Quote Originally Posted by All Net
    Not really

Lakers controlled the game mid way through the 3rd and took it home. once they got the lead you knew they would take it home. Kobe's two jumpers in the last 5 minutes were key.
    If Artest misses that shot the Lakers' lead would've been three with Boston having the ball and 1 minute left. It could've easily went the other way. Artest's shot was THE shot of that game.

Banned

Honestly, the better team did win but they should have stomped the Celtics in 5 or 6 instead of getting it go to 7 games.

I think it was Game 4 in Boston that LA could have easily taken a 3-1 lead but they somehow let Big Baby and Robinson take over, allowing Boston to win that game.

Good High School Starter

If Artest misses that shot the Lakers' lead would've been three with Boston having the ball and 1 minute left. It could've easily went the other way. Artest's shot was THE shot of that game.
    Could have been, but don't discount Sasha's 2 free throws. Those were key as well.

Quote Originally Posted by L8k3r5
    Could have been, but don't discount Sasha's 2 free throws. Those were key as well.
    After Artest hit that shot it went from a toss-up game to Boston needing almost a miracle. They almost got it too with Rondo hitting the three and then almost stealing the ball from Kobe.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by All Net
    You know how sad and stupid that is?
    Ever hate somebody so much that it becomes numb? That's how I feel about Kobe Bryant.