Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Default Re: Huge brawl video Georgetown vs Chinese team, exhibition game in China

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Yeah a missed elbow = getting jumped by two asians who physically assault you. A missed elbow = getting jumped by two asians who physically assault you then has the bench of asians, coaches and randoms throwing punches at Hoyas players. Makes sense. Acceptable.

Steel chairs being used? Acceptable all because of an elbow that never landed due to a frustrated player who was obviously hard fouled (hey in china hard fouls are apart of the culture).

You dudes are tripping. And it seems you like the sight of black males being beat up. Probably due to the videos or personal experiences of blacks beating up folks. So you have this negative perception of them from the door. Now this type of brawl is cool and worthy. Thats exactly what it reads to me. Especially TheLogo as he is happy to see this video footage like some personal victory. Yet he's online and wouldnt dare do anything in that situation.

Banned

Default Re: Huge brawl video Georgetown vs Chinese team, exhibition game in China

damn dem ni99as was getting they ass beat by them kung fu ni99as.
    Not a good look for us

Banned

I guess they didn't know that only Asians can beat Asians

Banned

Yes go on and agree with an idiot poster who is saying "omg that was hardbody by the asians", "omg that hoya got ko'd at halfcourt", "look at those bodies on the floor, omg owned".

- yes, the dude that was doing the stomping got some mean @ss quads. Probably very hard.

- check the original video on the original post...the Hoya was being picked off the court. He was laying there for a good minute or two.

- Also, check the baseline side, a Hoya was being grounded and pounded. He took 4 to 5 punches. Bodies were on the floor.

I rest my case.

Quote Originally Posted by DMV2
    Real homegrown Chinese manners right there. They have no class.

I Lived in Mainland China for a year when I was 18 , I Lived in Japan for a year when I was 19 , I traveled all over the world and came to one conclusion.

"Human Biengs are the same all over the world"...besides minimal differences in appearance (skin color , hair etc.) and very minimal cultural differences (language , spices on food , etc) we all act and behave the same ....the main guidance into one's behavior is the class he/she is acclimated in, inside the said society or group.

whatever preconceived notion's you have of other culture's, you can throw it all out the window. If you Grow up in America and learn to think other cultures are better/worse or act so different then American culture then you are in for a shock. Besides minimal difference's.....we are all the same people acting the same way in almost identical society's.

with all that being said , I lived in Beijing and Taipei for awhile....and the population is super concentrated , (alot a people everywhere all times of the day and very , very , very crowded)....I think they might have been some of the hardest most dangerous places of all ,

- (example) when I first arrived in Taipei a Taiwanese man introduced himself to me and told me he was going to be my translator / Guide while I stayed there. .....on our way to the Hotel another car kinda of sideswiped us (wich is very common on the streets of Taipei) and when the traffic came to a halt , my guide/driver got out of the car....walked up to the car that side swiped us and broke the drivers window , then punched the guy in the face about 10 times , leaving the other man bloodied and out.....

he calmly walked back got into our car and kept driving.....

I said to him..."Is that how you exchange insurance information in Taiwan?"

he said - "Insurance?...........oh!.......we don't really do insurance"

and trust me that is just the tip of the iceberg of some things that I saw there and other places.

I am not "Asian"...I am Native American Indian , I know all about pre conceived ideals....

all the video shows me when I watch it is to groups Fighting.......it's been happening since man has walked the Earth.

Banned

I bet the Asians couldnt beat us in a dick fight

Decent college freshman

Yes go on and agree with an idiot poster who is saying "omg that was hardbody by the asians", "omg that hoya got ko'd at halfcourt", "look at those bodies on the floor, omg owned".

I don't care what type of poster he is, my opinion seems to be in agreement with his, I didn't just see his name and pick his side.

I don't think fighting is cool in the slightest. I think it is incredibly stupid and unnessecary but if you throw a punch at someone because you were fouled (which by the way I didn't think was that hard) then you deserve to get beaten up.

Quote Originally Posted by B-Easy8
    I don't care what type of poster he is, my opinion seems to be in agreement with his, I didn't just see his name and pick his side.

I don't think fighting is cool in the slightest. I think it is incredibly stupid and unnessecary but if you throw a punch at someone because you were fouled (which by the way I didn't think was that hard) then you deserve to get beaten up.
    Yes you deserve to get JUMPED by a team including randoms.

Bright logic, no really it is.

Banned

Some real unintelligent people in this thread. It always takes a controversial topic to bring them out.

National High School Star

look at the left side of the screen at around 10 seconds of the vid. The chinese player doing a Ryu flying kick lol

Quote Originally Posted by TheLogo
    damn those Gtown boys getting their butt kicked by the Chinese. First it was an asian dude owning Lebron and now this....

those chinese are hardcore....did you see the Gtown players run and that one guy was getting his head pounded by the Chinese.

that one black dude was knocked the f out in midcourt....lol

This is a fukin embarrassment, how can applaud this type of sht?

You must be asian.

Banned

ayee real talk I heard these ni99as was descendants of Lui Kang

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Cangri

This is a fukin embarrassment, how can applaud this type of sht?

You must be asian.
    i just like fights in general whether it's boxing or MMA but basketball fights are entertaining to say the least.

it's like you don't expect a basketball player to be layed out on midcourt.

just like when Carmelo was laid out and JR Smith kept on playing. It was funny but I am glad they are not seriously hurt.

man thats gotta be embarrassing as hell. i have played against dudes that straight up box me out with their elbows AT the foul line when i am running towards the basket. i laugh it off but i am older than these georgetown kids.

why are we starting a culture conversation with this fuzzy video? its an embarrassing video for both sides. georgetown nor the asian team should ever be allowed to play another exhibition game against another country again. so sad.

Quote Originally Posted by TheLogo
    Chinese men have always loved the blacks. Don't let this fight make you guys forget that. Peeps shouldn't make this into some racial thing.

Blasian Love:

Lol that's a friend zone pic if I've ever seen one.