Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789
    Local High School Star

Default Re: How many seasons was Kobe the best player in the league?

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
    riiight.....because the majority of fans or the Biggest sports media outlet in the world doesn't count.

what counts more is 1% of bsketball fanbase on the internet saying Kobe was only the best player in 2006

New Flash...he was the same player in 2006 as he was in 2001 dropping 29PPG 7REB and 6ast in the playoff's while adding 33PPG 7REB 7AST in the 01' (Real NBA Finals) WCFinals and even his Coach and HOF teammate said he was the best allaround player in the world.....

that doesn't matter...what matters is the small % of elitist fans who say Shaq and Duncan were better players

Haterz will never apply themselves to simple Logic...

next
    who the hell said this?!?!?!?! find me anyone besides a kobe stan who thinks kobe was head and shoulders clear cut best player in the league from 2001 til now... if you give me your best of the decade bullshit that doesnt apply that just applies to who was the best player of the decade it doesnt mean he was the best player in the league since the start of the decade

Quote Originally Posted by Boston C's
    who the hell said this?!?!?!?! find me anyone besides a kobe stan who thinks kobe was head and shoulders clear cut best player in the league from 2001 til now... if you give me your best of the decade bullshit that doesnt apply that just applies to who was the best player of the decade it doesnt mean he was the best player in the league since the start of the decade

I already showed you the biggest sports media outlet in the world called him the best player at 22 years old.

the fans voted him the greatest player of his generation by a Landslide....It wasn't even close.

so yeah...that shows you right there that almost the whole basketball community or a very very very large part thinks he was clearly the best allaround player as early as 2001.

you gave Nothing....

next

I rule the local playground keepinitreal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jacks3
    He was the best in 06 and 07.

In 08 he was pretty much tied with CP3 and LBJ.

2009 and 2010 he has no case over LeBron. Top 2 or 3 depending on where you place Wade.
    yup