Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Default Re: Why Do NBA Fans Lie About NBA Players Being "Euroleague MVP"?

Quote Originally Posted by get these NETS
    how does Parker being a one time(at least mvp) of the euroleague sit with you?

You implied earlier that some of the anti-euroleague sentiment was based on racism..."the Black man's NBA"

An average-at-best NBA player, who happens to be Black, dominates a league that you claim to be equal to the NBA... Does it bother you?
    I'm not racist. I don't care if a half black player wins MVP in Euroleague, because I am not racist.

However, most NBA fans are racist against white people and make many racist claims about white players and about the Euroleague, simply because most of the players there are white.

Also, Parker never dominated jack squat in Euroleague. You need to get a freaking dictionary and look up the world "domination" - because you sure the hell have no freaking clue as to what that word means.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 06-29-2011 at 03:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    Anthony Parker:

14.8 points per game in the Euroleague:

http://www.euroleague.net/competitio...asoncode=E2005

Anthony Parker:

15.2 points per game in the NBA playoffs:

http://www.nba.com/playerfile/anthon...eer_stats.html

Since, according to the delusional, borderline psychotics in the forum, Anthony Parker "dominated Euroleague", I guess that means he also "dominated" the NBA playoffs.

Since he left the Euroleague and actually INCREASED his scoring average the next season in the NBA playoffs, from what he could score in the Euroleague.
    He didn't increase his scoring average. He averaged 12 points over the course of the regular season, and 15 points over a 6 game series. You call that dominating?

On the other hand, he was the MVP of the Euroleague, two years in a row.

King of Chicago DRoseOwnsACamry's Avatar

I'm not racist. I don't care if a half black player wins MVP in Euroleague, because I am not racist.

However, most NBA fans are racist against white people and make many racist claims about white players and about the Euroelague, simply because most of the players there are white.

Also, Parker never dominated jack squat in Euroleague. You need to get a freaking dictionary and look up the world "domination" - because you sure the hell have no freaking clue as to what that word means.
    So I guess this is why Parker was your average, every day Euroleague MVP?

Quote Originally Posted by DRoseOwnsACamry
    LOL Trajan Langdon is on the Euroleague all-decade team.

What a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by get these NETS
    Dominque Wilkins was born in 1960

"Unhappy with his role on a rebuilding Celtics team, Wilkins signed to play for Panathinaikos of the Greek League. He averaged 20.9 points and 7.0 rebounds for Panathinaikos and led the team to the Euroleague title in 1996 alongside teammates Fragiskos Alvertis, Stojan Vranković and Panagiotis Giannakis. During the Final Four that was held in Paris he had 35 points and 8 rebounds in the semifinal against CSKA and a double-double with 16 points and 10 rebounds against Barcelona in the final. His performances earned him the Final Four MVP award. He also won the Greek Cup with Panathinaikos and was named the MVP of the Final."

Wilkins averaged 18 in the NBA, went to Greece, and averaged 20 there (not 21), then came back to the NBA and averaged 18 again.

NBA = 18 a game
    Greece = 20 a game
    NBA = 18 a game

In successive order of seasons.

Also, Dominque Wilkins when he played that season did NOT win the Greek Championship. He LOST the Greek Finals 3-1 and was locked down on defense by Giorgos Sigalis. Giorgos Sigalas guarded Wilkins one on one and shut him down.

Sigalas' team won the championship by 3 games to 1 and Sigalas was named the league MVP, NOT Wilkins.

The NBA only fan that wrote that section of Wikipedia forgot to mention that. Of course, that is what NBA fans do. They twist, lie, and manipulate everything they possibly can as it relates to the NBA to try to make the NBA look better than it really is.

Why don't you go edit that Wikipedia article and add how Giorgos Sigalas single handed defense shut down Dominique in the Greek Finals. That Dominique's team lost that series 3-1. That Sigalas was the league MVP and not Wilkins. Sigalas, the player that no NBA fan ever heard of.

Why don't you also mention, that AFTER that, Wilkins came back to the NBA and averaged 18 points a game. I mean, since you are so objective and fair and unbiased in your analysis of the game in Europe and everything.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 06-29-2011 at 03:20 PM.

List of Euroleague MVP's.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euroleague_MVP

Anthony Parker:

14.8 points per game in the Euroleague:

http://www.euroleague.net/competitio...asoncode=E2005

Anthony Parker:

15.2 points per game in the NBA playoffs:

http://www.nba.com/playerfile/anthon...eer_stats.html

Since, according to the delusional, borderline psychotics in the forum, Anthony Parker "dominated Euroleague", I guess that means he also "dominated" the NBA playoffs.

Since he left the Euroleague and actually INCREASED his scoring average the next season in the NBA playoffs, from what he could score in the Euroleague.

Anthony Parker, former Euroleague MVP and DOMINANT NBA player. - what a career.

Of course, the delusional, borderline psychotics here will pretend that these facts don't exist, because only what is fake, fairy tale imagination, made up lies that are not true, are real in their warped minds. What actually is true - well that is "Euro trolling".
    Too bad you forget certain things, like 15 ppg in the NBA being different from 15 ppg in the Euroleague. 15 ppg in the Euroleague is good enough nowadays to place you among the top scorers. In the NBA? Not even close.
    You know very well that Euroleague leaders don't average 30 ppg, more like 20. This does not make Euroleague basketball better, it just makes it differently played, because basically in almost every league globally we see the same pattern. You are Greek and you know Greek basketball isn't what it once was, yet, Marshall, the leading scorer, averaged only 17 ppg. Even in weak leagues, like the British one, you don't see leading scorers getting 30 ppg. Does it make the NBA "easier"?
    Nobody in his right mind would reject that Parker was a dominant Euroleague player and nobody would seriously call him a dominant NBA player.

The top Euroleague teams would be killing each other for Rose. Man oh man, you are a fool.
    Basic requirements for Euroleague point guards.

defense, passing the ball, properly running an offense, good outside jump shot, team play, no palming the ball, no traveling.

Rubio was horrible in Euroleague because he could not shoot. That's why his coach preferred Lakovic and or Sada to start and close games to him. This awful Euroleague scrub is coveted by the NBA.

Derrick Rose would not last in any top level Euroleague team. He literally does nothing at all well that is a basic requirement for playing on such teams. With certain coaches on those top Euroleague teams he would not last for more than 2-3 games before he was kicked off the team.

Wilkins averaged 18 in the NBA, went to Greece, and averaged 20 there (not 21), then came back to the NBA and averaged 18 again.

NBA = 18 a game
    Greece = 20 a game
    NBA = 18 a game

In successive order of seasons.

Also, Dominque Wilkins when he played that season did NOT win the Greek Championship. He LOST the Greek Finals 3-1 and was locked down on defense by Giorgos Sigalis. Giorgos Sigalas guarded Wilkins one on one and shut him down.

Sigalas' team won the championship by 3 games to 1 and Sigalas was named the league MVP, NOT Wilkins.

The NBA only fan that wrote that section of Wikipedia forgot to mention that. Of course, that is what NBA fans do. They twist, lie, and manipulate everything thing they possibly can as it relates to the NBA to try to make the NBA look better than it really is.

Why don;t you go edit that Wikipedia article and add how Giorgos Sigalas single handed defense shut down Dominique in the Greek Finals. That Dominique's team lost that series 3-1. That Sigalas was the league MVP and not Wilkins. Sigalas, the player that no NBA fan ever heard of.

Why don't you also mention, that AFTER that, Wilkins came back to the NBA and averaged 18 points a game. I mean, since you are so objective and fair and unbiased in your analysis of the game in Europe and everything.
    Sigalas was the A1 MVP? Any links for this? Not that A1 awards mean anything, of course, since you very rarely hear any commentator make any mention about the MVP's.

FYI, averaging 15 points per game isn't dominating on the NBA scale. Sorry. Try again.
    Yes it is. If Parker dominated Europe, which according to you he did, then he sure the hell also dominated the NBA playoffs.

Your own standard of "domination". That is all.

However, most NBA fans are racist against white people and make many racist claims about white players
    Right, even though the most hated team is made up of 3 black guys and everyone was rooting for a white Euro to win the title

To bloater their status?

Quote Originally Posted by Droid101
    He didn't increase his scoring average. He averaged 12 points over the course of the regular season, and 15 points over a 6 game series. You call that dominating?

On the other hand, he was the MVP of the Euroleague, two years in a row.
    OMG he averaged 15 in Euroleague and 13 in NBA and 15 in NBA playoffs. OMG the NBA is so "superior". If you think Anthony Parker "dominated" Euroleague you are a complete idiot.

Your BS is simply ridiculous.

He was just as good, if not better in the NBA and NBA playoffs as he was in Euroleague. You are consistently posting falsehoods, lies, and imagined bull shit from your own mind. Even in the face of facts that are right in front of you.

You are showing that the reason so many NBA fans make up these lies about the Euroleague is because they are in fact delusional.

I guess you do not know what the hell online fan voting is? BTW, Yao Ming is the single greatest player in NBA history.

Euroleague is nerd raging to a degree we haven't seen on these forums.