Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast
    Dunking on everybody in the park

Default Re: Why Do NBA Fans Lie About NBA Players Being "Euroleague MVP"?

scalabrine was euroleague mvp haha that "league" sucks so bad american hs teams > the best euroleague teams

Euroleague on suicide watch

Quote Originally Posted by kaiiu
    Parker can crack 10 PPG here, yet he dominated over there.

Something doesnt add up
    Parker averaged 13 on an NBA playoff team and 15 in the NBA playoffs. Parker was never even remotely close to dominating anything "over there". Something does not add up alright. It is your facts and your basketball knowledge.

Also, "over there", is something only racists and xenophobes say.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 06-29-2011 at 02:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    Parker averaged over 12 on NBA playoff team and over 14 in the NBA playoffs. Parker was never even remotely close to dominating anything "over there". Something does not add up alright. It is your facts and your basketball knowledge.

Hahahaha, you're either a troll or a ****ing idiot.

Dunking on everybody in the park

HAHAHAHAA now you're throwing in personal jabs. Ones that make as little sense as your other arguments.

Banned

Parker averaged over 12 on NBA playoff team and over 14 in the NBA playoffs. Parker was never even remotely close to dominating anything "over there". Something does not add up alright. It is your facts and your basketball knowledge.

lol so the average ni99a can win a MVP over there.

btw fvck the Euroleague and Europe

King of Chicago DRoseOwnsACamry's Avatar

Derrick Rose would last, at most, 2 weeks before being cut in any top level Euroleague team. Yet, he was the MVP in the NBA.
    Derrick Rose
    Cut
    My face when

you can't stop me get these NETS's Avatar

Dominque Wilkins was born in 1960

"Unhappy with his role on a rebuilding Celtics team, Wilkins signed to play for Panathinaikos of the Greek League. He averaged 20.9 points and 7.0 rebounds for Panathinaikos and led the team to the Euroleague title in 1996 alongside teammates Fragiskos Alvertis, Stojan Vranković and Panagiotis Giannakis. During the Final Four that was held in Paris he had 35 points and 8 rebounds in the semifinal against CSKA and a double-double with 16 points and 10 rebounds against Barcelona in the final. His performances earned him the Final Four MVP award. He also won the Greek Cup with Panathinaikos and was named the MVP of the Final."

OP is probably overexaggerating the D-Rose thing probably because of the WC's, where he didn't even do that bad first of all...

Second of all, Derrick Rose is a completely different player since then.

If you think he would get cut at a top Euroleague team, where f[COLOR="Black"]uck[/COLOR]ing ANTHONY PARKER WON MVP 2 TIMES, then your opinion on basketball means shit.

The top Euroleague teams would be killing each other for Rose. Man oh man, you are a fool.

Anthony Parker:

14.8 points per game in the Euroleague:

http://www.euroleague.net/competitio...asoncode=E2005

Anthony Parker:

15.2 points per game in the NBA playoffs:

http://www.nba.com/playerfile/anthon...eer_stats.html

Since, according to the delusional, borderline psychotics in the forum, Anthony Parker "dominated Euroleague", I guess that means he also "dominated" the NBA playoffs.

Since he left the Euroleague and actually INCREASED his scoring average the next season in the NBA playoffs, from what he could score in the Euroleague.

Anthony Parker, former Euroleague MVP and DOMINANT NBA player. - what a career.

Of course, the delusional, borderline psychotics here will pretend that these facts don't exist, because only what is fake, fairy tale imagination, made up lies that are not true, are real in their warped minds. What actually is true - well that is "Euro trolling".

FYI, averaging 15 points per game isn't dominating on the NBA scale. Sorry. Try again.

Anthony Parker:

14.8 points per game in the Euroleague:

http://www.euroleague.net/competitio...asoncode=E2005

Anthony Parker:

15.2 points per game in the NBA playoffs:

http://www.nba.com/playerfile/anthon...eer_stats.html

Since, according to the delusional, borderline psychotics in the forum, Anthony Parker "dominated Euroleague", I guess that means he also "dominated" the NBA playoffs.

Since he left the Euroleague and actually INCREASED his scoring average the next season in the NBA playoffs, from what he could score in the Euroleague.

Anthony Parker, former Euroleague MVP and DOMINANT NBA player. - what a career.

Of course, the delusional, borderline psychotics here will pretend that these facts don't exist, because only what is fake, fairy tale imagination, made up lies that are not true, are real in their warped minds. What actually is true - well that is "Euro trolling".
    im sorry does anyone else just find this funny as hell its like i can picture him raging and yelling at his computer.

The moral of the story is this; NBA > Euroleague

That is all

Quote Originally Posted by chazzy
    Lakas complaining about other people lying? I'm not sure if I've seen anyone say Gary Neal was Euroleague MVP, and if someone did, it's not some kind of problem that deserves its own thread.
    I remember someone here did claim that Neal was Euroleague MVP. The same guy that averaged 2.3 points per game in the Euroleague.

Imagine if European fans said that a guy that averaged 2.3 points in the NBA was the NBA MVP in their forums. The instant that an NBA forum saw it, they would be all over that forum attacking.

If a European said such in an NBA forum, they would be outright banned.

But say that a 2.3 points per game player was Euroleague MVP in an NBA forum, because he is American and played in Euroleague and is now in NBA - then it must be true. Of course, since "every single American NBA player that played in Euroleague dominated there."

Again, completely delusional nonsense. In fact, Gary Neal and his 2.3 points a game in Euroleague - who was cut from 3 different teams in Europe, was good for 7.7 points a game on the team with the 2nd best record in the NBA.

I guess he REALLY dominated the NBA then, that is using the standard set forth in this forum of Americans "dominating Euroleague". On that same standard, Gary Neal dominated the hell out of the NBA this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Peteballa
    So he wasn't dominant and yet he was the MVP? Either you are telling the truth and the MVP award holds no weight, which is illogical, or you are spewing lies again.

Example of the NBA being much more talented than Euroleague;

Navarro won the Euroleague MVP. When he came into the NBA, he was in his athletic prime, and got All Rookie Second Team on the Grizzlies.

You are saying Derrick Rose would be a scrub in Euroleague?

YOU ARE DELUSIONAL.
    I am posting fact. Others here are posting borderline psychotic nonsense.

Dude, i was Euroleague MVP for 4 straight years in the 80's and that was during the time i was experimenting heavily with acid. I don't even remember which team i was on. It's not hard to be MVP, sorry...