Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: San Antonio Spurs Said To Be Negotiating With Vassilis Spanoulis

Quote Originally Posted by wally_world
    Greivis Vasquez is better
    Vaszquez is not as good as Nikos Zisis is.

Quote Originally Posted by enghuei
    How you can describe someone who had just won the Euroleague Final 4 MVP as someone who was "well past his prime" is truly beyond me.
    Because he WAS past his prime when he came to the NBA. Ask any European basketball fan here and they will say the same thing.

It's not fair to judge him on his Rockets stint since JVG wanted to turn him into a spot up shooter when shooting is one of his weaknesses.

My Pimp Hand Is Lethal Wonder Bread Kid's Avatar

This assclown Euroleague is a troll.

He got banned from Spurstalk as "Kill_Bill_Pana" but is now back as Manu_Forever. He's spouting the same BS about Vassilis there as well.

He pretends to be Greek and living in Greece but he's an American from the US. He used proxy ip's to hide his real IP but slipped one day at Spurstalk and used his real IP which was an American address and he was using Comcast internet.
    Last edited by Wonder Bread Kid; 06-27-2011 at 01:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wonder Bread Kid

He got banned from Spurstalk as "Kill_Bill_Pana" but is now back as Manu_Forever. He's spouting the same BS about Vassilis there as well.

He pretends to be Greek and living in Greece but he's an American from the US. He used proxy ip's to hide his real IP but slipped one day at Spurstalk and it realized he in America using Comcast internet.
    LMAO.

He pretends to be Greek and living in Greece but he's an American from the US. He used proxy ip's to hide his real IP but slipped one day at Spurstalk and used his real IP which was an American address and he was using Comcast internet.
    Owned

Jasi was just too slow for the Nba, game's faster in this league.

But he wasn't certainly past his prime. He's been so great even after he came back.

He is a very Lithuanian player, one of the peaks of that bball school. (in fact he's always great with his national team... Usa Basketball knows it)

His basketball = poetry

I remember this guy calling himself "The McGrady of Europe"

He hated living in Houston and pouted his way back to Greece. It's gonna be funny watching him making faces at the end of the San Antonio bench.
    Last edited by rezznor; 06-27-2011 at 09:21 AM.

NBA sixth man of the year

The people in my office don't know why I'm laughing right now.

But you guys do.

NBA sixth man of the year

Quote Originally Posted by rezznor
    too be fair, if I was from Arkansas I would have fantasies of living in Europe as well.
    Hey, buddy, I am from Arkansas. Posting from Arkansas this very moment.

But I can't really argue.

So....No Links is from Arkansas, too?

Banned

LMAO I went on club lakers and looked him up. What do you know his last thread was about Vassilis Spanoulis LOL

Exposed

Aint that some shit..

This is the best thread in about two months. Well done.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasi
    Jasi was just too slow for the Nba, game's faster in this league.

But he wasn't certainly past his prime. He's been so great even after he came back.

He is a very Lithuanian player, one of the peaks of that bball school. (in fact he's always great with his national team... Usa Basketball knows it)

His basketball = poetry
    He was well past his prime when he came to the NBA, and he has been nothing but a bit part role player (to even borderline scrub) since he came back to Europe.