Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Default Re: Lets face it Dwight Howard will be a L.A Lakers player next season.

Quote Originally Posted by The Emperor
    Everything that has transpired has done so according to my design. The leagues best teams, are walking into a trap, as is that Rebel trio. It was I who allowed the Lakers to get swept by Dallas. They are quite safe from those pitiful little teams from now on. An entire legion of my best lakers executives awaits Dwight Howards free agency. Oh, I'm afraid the Lakers will be collecting trophies for the next 10 years...
    Best gimmick ever.

lol fa99ots

Quote Originally Posted by Rose
    He has no power. Why doesn't anyone realize this?

Yeah he can walk in free agency. cool! but unless you get a rising star under a long term contract, and the other team is willing to take a bad contract...you don't trade him.

And LA isn't taking Hedo or Arenas. Worse comes to worse, you let Richardson walk this year, let Dwight walk next year, and then the year after that Jameer, Redick, Bass, and Q-rich's deals are off the cap and you can start to really rebuild. And then the next season Gilbert's is gone.

He can't force his way to LA, unless Bynum is willing to go to Orlando because it makes no sense to trade for a guy who's just going to walk, and like I said they're not taking a bad contract. Lakers fans are just wishful thinking on this one.
    Wishful thinking. Taking on Hedo. Bynum to Orlando. Awww Rosez.