Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Default Re: Kyrie Irving will have video of him jerking off exposed 1 day before the NBA Draft

Who care? OMG, he's engaging in sexual play with a pretty woman. It's a footnote, it's embarassing, but who cares. It won't affect him one bit, plus if it is explicit it can never really be on regular TV.

IN PAT RILEY WE TRUST Theoo's Daddy's Avatar

Default Re: Kyrie Irving will have video of him jerking off exposed 1 day before the NBA Draft

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    Who care? OMG, he's engaging in sexual play with a pretty woman. It's a footnote, it's embarassing, but who cares. It won't affect him one bit, plus if it is explicit it can never really be on regular TV.

You forgot ESPN ran footages of Pacman jones in the strip clubs making it rain on strippers naked butts and shit ?

Like anyone is going to care about this shit. This is the NBA, not Mormon College.

you can't stop me get these NETS's Avatar

at least he can be the pitchman/endorser of one product

I just turned the volume down and stared at her rack. I think they're real!

Quote Originally Posted by Data1000
    I just turned the volume down and stared at her rack. I think they're real!
    he's a man

Quote Originally Posted by Samurai Swoosh
    Titties all hanging out in her video. Her general attitude, demeanor, and overall ghetto-ness however is extremely unattractive. Naw what I sayin ..

yea, she comes across like gutter trash.

why I even like Rondo CeltsGarlic's Avatar

Be careful girl, with great power comes great responsibility.

Umm she just exposes some healthy conditions that I think may worry some Cleveland. Heart condition? WTF. If that's true she owned him.

Probably isn't true though.

High School Varsity 6th Man

I understand Kyrie because im 19 also and I have done some stupid stuff in my life not to the extent of jerking off on cam but bad stuff.

Its just a attention whore looking for her 15 seconds of fame. Its a damn shame she is going after a 19 year old, nothing is sacred anymore.

Local High School Star lpublic_enemyl's Avatar

Just One Question U Mad Hoe?

Local High School Star Sicknote's Avatar

Insecure bitch.

Who the hell is this Miss Hawaii chick?

NJ Net Fan For Life. wang4three's Avatar

I'm not a big fan of this clapping out the syllables when you talk. Too many people are doing it.

Decent playground baller Maestro33's Avatar