Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Root Of All Evil

Default Re: If you were a Heat fan would you rather keep Wade or LeBron?

Quote Originally Posted by Da Heroic One
    What?
    It means its a spot on comparison.

I'd rather keep them both. In their first year, they won 58 games and reached the Finals. Get a better offensive scheme in there, some more size down low, and they will have another chance at a title. Any talk about trading any of the Big 3 is a knee-jerk reaction at it's finest.

Local High School Star SpaceJammeR's Avatar

i'd rather keep wade honestly if i had to choose. but who knows maybe lebron gets over this mental block in the next finals and plays to his potential. that is the day i'll be waiting for.

Decent playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by thejumpa
    I'd rather keep them both. In their first year, they won 58 games and reached the Finals. Get a better offensive scheme in there, some more size down low, and they will have another chance at a title. Any talk about trading any of the Big 3 is a knee-jerk reaction at it's finest.
    Not an option dumbass read the thread again.

I usually hit open layups

Wonder if some of you ******* would change your answer ...

Decent college freshman

its definetly lebron, his game is more complete then wade.
    Alot of the weakness of the current heat is all covered by lebron james.
    whether on defensive end , or offensive one.

Lebronyte Kryptonite

If you were really a Heat fan and NOT a Lebronyte who became a Heat fan on July 2010, this would never be an issue.

DON'T FEED THE TROLL arifgokcen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LakersReign
    If you were really a Heat fan and NOT a Lebronyte who became a Heat fan on July 2010, this would never be an issue.
    This is so wrong.Lakers traded away shaq to keep kobe.You know why because shaq was much older on the downfall.If you are a dwade fan yes however if you are a heat fan real heat fan(before wade)you want your team win as much as possible.So you never trade your younger star player and especially when this player is head and shoulders above anyone else in the league.

Lebronyte Kryptonite

Quote Originally Posted by arifgokcen
    This is so wrong.Lakers traded away shaq to keep kobe.You know why because shaq was much older on the downfall.If you are a dwade fan yes however if you are a heat fan real heat fan(before wade)you want your team win as much as possible.So you never trade your younger star player and especially when this player is head and shoulders above anyone else in the league.
    Please.

There's nothing even remotely similar there, so stop reaching. Furthermore, to even suggest that the Heat now need to trade Wade, "for the good of the team" is ludicrous as hell. You do realize that if it wasn't for Wade, Lebron would be playing on another team....right? Lebronytes want Wade gone cuz they already know it will never be Lebron's team until he steps up and outperforms Wade in the playoffs and Finals. Something he has yet to do. Since you brought it up, the Lakers didn't officially become Magic's team until he stepping for an injured Kareem and won a title. I say again, if you were a REAL Heat fan BEFORE July 2010, this would never be an issue.
    Last edited by LakersReign; 05-05-2012 at 12:19 PM.

Please.

There's nothing even remotely similar there, so stop reaching. Furthermore, to even suggest that the Heat now need to trade Wade, "for the good of the team" is ludicrous as hell. You do realize that if it wasn't for Wade, Lebron would be playing on another team....right? I say again, if you were a REAL Heat fan BEFORE July 2010, this would never be an issue.
    well neither are gonna be traded. if one had to be traded, i can see why most would say wade as he's the older, more injury prone player. although this is all hypothetical, since neither of them are gonna be traded

Which one of those players have already proven they can get it done when it really matters and go all the way?

I would pick that one.

Very good NBA starter DukeDelonte13's Avatar

i think this question is tough. Lebron is the much better player and has much more in the tank but is a failure as a team leader and is mentally soft. Wade plays like a warrior and can lead a team. Wade also has loyalty which sorry to say is important thing to look for in a player now a days. Nobody wants a Cleveland/Orlando debacle on their hands.

Gooner | Heat Nation EnoughSaid's Avatar

I'd honestly keep Wade, and trade LeBron, because you can get much more for LeBron. If they were able to get Howard, and then maybe some other pieces, a Wade/Bosh/Howard trio would be amazing.

Made that high school varsity squad pmj's Avatar

Please.

There's nothing even remotely similar there, so stop reaching. Furthermore, to even suggest that the Heat now need to trade Wade, "for the good of the team" is ludicrous as hell. You do realize that if it wasn't for Wade, Lebron would be playing on another team....right? I say again, if you were a REAL Heat fan BEFORE July 2010, this would never be an issue.
    Why are you speaking on behalf of all Heat fans?

I've been a Heat fan since Zo and Timmy and the obvious answer is Lebron. Wade is the emotional choice, but Lebron is the logical choice. Luckily we don't have to make the choice, and Bosh would get traded if anyone does.

Lebronyte Kryptonite

Quote Originally Posted by pmj
    Why are you speaking on behalf of all Heat fans?

I've been a Heat fan since Zo and Timmy and the obvious answer is Lebron. Wade is the emotional choice, but Lebron is the logical choice. Luckily we don't have to make the choice, and Bosh would get traded if anyone does.
    I'm sorry, I thought this was an NBA forum, where people could voice their opinions about the NBA. How foolish of me