Page 14 of 35 FirstFirst ... 41112131415161724 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Lebron James & Ben Wallace Vs 1 Silverback Gorilla

14 page for this, OMG this why I love ISH

Decent college freshman theaussieguy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DRose1899
    14 page for this, OMG this why I love ISH
    it is pretty obvious that this is the greatest thread of all time...... OF ALL TIME

Luchini from the sky TheAnchorman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BarberSchool
    Haha. Look man just go to the zoo and get the attention of the biggest one, and watch him up close. Even the biggest strongest ones aren't scary if you watch how it moves...how it charges, jumps, and throws two half-@ssed "slaps" with two bottom-of-the-foot "kicks", then as soon as it misses those, it wants to run away to a safe distance. These things are not bigger, they're smaller than us, they cant reach your face with a strike if you have any lateral movement or reaction time.
    They're only heavier and stronger, but they don't really do anything to use that strength besides grab and grip.

I'm checking out, but I'll be back in here tommorrow to help y'all overcome your fear of gorillas
    Omg there is a reason why you are the ONLY guy in this entire thread that believes he can 1 on 1 a motherf*cking silverback GORILLA. Because everyone else has no illusions about that, you must be joking or just really really good at trolling on this.

Even AlphaWolf, the biggest Kobe troll in this forum has enough sense to realize that a gorilla would kick your ass, rape your corpse then marinate it with steak sauce before eating it.

Either way I just 5-starred this thread for amazing humor

@ this thread

But lets be reality, a human with bruce lees speed and foremans strength would murder a gorilla in a couple minutes.

I'll say prime ali or tyson can do some damage to a gorilla, maybe even kill it within 10 blows.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnchorman
    Omg there is a reason why you are the ONLY guy in this entire thread that believes he can 1 on 1 a motherf*cking silverback GORILLA. Because everyone else has no illusions about that, you must be joking or just really really good at trolling on this.

Even AlphaWolf, the biggest Kobe troll in this forum has enough sense to realize that a gorilla would kick your ass, rape your corpse then marinate it with steak sauce before eating it.

Either way I just 5-starred this thread for amazing humor

hey...hey...hey......easy there.......

#1. The guy is just messing with you guy's.......he was laughing at y'all for describing in graphic detail how the SilverBack would Skull**** him.I was just joking back....I never thought he was serious...if he is then

#2 "Even AlphaWolf, the biggest Kobe troll in this forum has enough sense to realize that a gorilla would kick your ass, rape your corpse then marinate it with steak sauce before eating it.".....really...

why would you say that???........steak sauce ruins the natural flavor

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
    hey...hey...hey......easy there.......

#1. The guy is just messing with you guy's.......he was laughing at y'all for describing in graphic detail how the SilverBack would Skull**** him.I was just joking back....I never thought he was serious...if he is then

#2 "Even AlphaWolf, the biggest Kobe troll in this forum has enough sense to realize that a gorilla would kick your ass, rape your corpse then marinate it with steak sauce before eating it.".....really...

why would you say that???........steak sauce ruins the natural flavor
    I'm a big fan of steak sauce actually, never really gone the cannibal route so I can't really argue against you on that one.

Well I hope he was joking... but honestly dude, would you honestly drag this thread out to an entire 14 pages w/o saying "LOL J/K GORILLA WILL RAPE ME" at some point? I don't think I could troll for that long.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnchorman
    I'm a big fan of steak sauce actually, never really gone the cannibal route so I can't really argue against you on that one.

Well I hope he was joking... but honestly dude, would you honestly drag this thread out to an entire 14 pages w/o saying "LOL J/K GORILLA WILL RAPE ME" at some point? I don't think I could troll for that long.
    well it's friday night and we are all on the interwebz ..obviously we all have nothing better to do then talk about fighting Gorilla's....

im a superhero

that barberschool posters is an idiot. or whatever his name is.

you have a 1 in 1000 chance of beating a silverback on your own. the 1 chance being it trips and falls on its charge and hits its head knocking its self unconscious, or that you accidentally flail your arm as you turn the other way to run and hit it in a bizarre spot that no one ever knew was the gorillas weak point.

Michael Jordan of ISH

brings up a new question, could 500 men take down a t-rex?

Oh the Bealsanity

Quote Originally Posted by BarberSchool
    Listen man, I have no reason to be scared of a SINGLE Gorilla if I see it in the wild, even a 450 pounder. It charges in a straight line, and it's strikes are hilariously telegraphed and not rangy at all. Sorry. Big dudes who know fighting angles won't ever be killed by a wild gorilla. Ever.

Now if I get surrounded by 4 of em, I'm dead unless I have a knife or a pistol. But only one ? I'll be ok.
    I'm dying over here

You have to be the most delusional person on this forum (and that is saying a lot) if you truly believe anyone stands any chance against a gorilla.

Arm bars? Fighting Angles?

Comedy Gold! You must be trolling because no one is that dense to think they could take on a gorilla. All your technical bullshit means nothing when a gorilla decides to charge. There is nothing a human could do to slow him down.

Banned

A saw a video of an old ass pregnant orangutan playing tug of war with an Olympic level sumo wrestler. The dude had so much mass on her it wasn't even funny yet the ape did not budge whatsoever. It reeled his ass in like the man wasn't even at the other end of the rope. Put that into perspective and you realize this thread is the absolute most retarded thing ever posted on this forum. I got a few laughs, though, so if people are trolling, I was pleased.

This was a fair debate at ISH at 1 point

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=122194

And now I read this

Quote Originally Posted by Gifted Mind
    This was a fair debate at ISH at 1 point

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=122194

And now I read this
    Oh wow. And people in this thread are actually convinced that they could take a gorilla 1 on 1?

Usain Bolt's sprint was only ~23 mph. A silverback can reach 25 mph. You won't be running away from that thing, espicially in rugged terrain. Its muscular, skeletal systems are greatly reinforced. A silverbback can flip over a family minivan with ease.

This is what will happen to Barberschool.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HP-6wG_wZ8A#t=242s
    Last edited by noob cake; 06-11-2011 at 04:38 AM.

Please ask my permission before you jack my thread...thx