Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Not airballing my layups anymore Noble6-AC45's Avatar

Default Re: Lebron's cockiness

Quote Originally Posted by Nash
    Am I the only one who can't see whats so cocky about that quote? Please explain..
    nothing is wrong with it its just idiots trying to find something wrong

like when terry dunked after the game was pretty much over and dallas fans just said he was just celebrating is the double standard bs like always

Banned

Am I the only one who can't see whats so cocky about that quote? Please explain..
    They haven't played a game against Dallas and he's already saying that people have a month left to hate. Implying that he will have a ring by then.

Decent college freshman Mr. Incredible's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LBJWADE
    They haven't played a game against Dallas and he's already saying that people have a month left to hate. Implying that he will have a ring by then.
    that's because he will homie

Local High School Star

[QUOTE=LBJWADE][I]

Local High School Star

So he expects to win... OMG what a monster!

[QUOTE=LBJWADE][I]

Quote Originally Posted by Rysio
    When you're the best player in the world you can be as cocky as you want.
    This, honestly.

College superstar

There is no valid explanation other than something that goes like this...
    "I hate Lebron."

Quote Originally Posted by comerb
    So he expects to win... OMG what a monster!

Learning to shoot layups

No players wanting to go to the Cavs should be a sign. I guranntee you that players would want to win with Kobe,Jordan, or Magic even if they were playing in Maine.

Kobe didnt do what Lebron did so its no comparison. Kobe helped put up 5 banners for his team. Lebron left.
    Lebron was a free agent I dont get whats wrong with leaving? I understand if you hate the descion but he was a free agent. Dont act like kobe didnt demand a trade if they didnt improve and ran shaq and phil out. I f lebron or wade would have been drafter by the lakers they would have had 5 rings also.

Quote Originally Posted by ace_gold_26
    Lebron was a free agent I dont get whats wrong with leaving? I understand if you hate the descion but he was a free agent. Dont act like kobe didnt demand a trade if they didnt improve and ran shaq and phil out. I f lebron or wade would have been drafter by the lakers they would have had 5 rings also.
    Please stop before you make yourself look like an idiot. Kobe demanding a trade is different than Lebron's scenario. Everyone wants to win.

I actually ENDORSED lebron leaving cleveland, but I don't like the way he left (the decision). Cleveland failed to provide him support, he carred that damn team for 7 years rofl.

He left to join another great player (accomplished) in his prime (dwyane wade) with a top 10 PF (in the league) in Chris Bosh

Am I the only one who can't see whats so cocky about that quote?
    Nope.

Haters gon' hate.

38th pick to Rockets!! ChandlerParsons's Avatar

Be as cocky as you want.
    As long as you win.

its not like you have to be humble

Haters just aren't able to handle the fact that their hero got swept and LeBron is actually clutch and winning a ring...

It's like their world is imploding, I expect them to get brain tumors when Bron wins his ring.

They'll just self destruct.

He wasnt even implying that. Wilbon asked him in the press conference about the year they've had with all the hate they received. Lebron answered the question, then said that there's about a month left this season, and that they'll see if they're still hated next season.

Learning to shoot layups

Quote Originally Posted by talkingconch
    Please stop before you make yourself look like an idiot. Kobe demanding a trade is different than Lebron's scenario. Everyone wants to win.

I actually ENDORSED lebron leaving cleveland, but I don't like the way he left (the decision). Cleveland failed to provide him support, he carred that damn team for 7 years rofl.

He left to join another great player (accomplished) in his prime (dwyane wade) with a top 10 PF (in the league) in Chris Bosh
    He finnally got a good team and he made the finals on his first year.The lakers had a more stacked team and got sweeped.