Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thunder it DOWN, Dion! PleezeBelieve's Avatar

Default Re: If you're not sold on Jonas Valanciunas after watching this, you're on CRACK

Quote Originally Posted by Dbrog
    No offense...but I don't think this guy can be very effective in the NBA. Best case scenario Leon Powe?

Default Re: If you're not sold on Jonas Valanciunas after watching this, you're on CRACK

Keep the posts coming. This may be my Greatest Me > You threads ever (and I have several).

Quote Originally Posted by PleezeBelieve
    Tell me how he's even remotely as good as Splitter

Jonas is already playing against legit NBA size. Guys in this video are 6-10+.

Quote Originally Posted by Dbrog
    Tell me how he's even remotely as good as Splitter
    Who the f*ck is Splitter, dude???

He grades out higher on my board than either of them.
    well, I guess it's a good thing your uninformed opinion doesn't matter

Keep the posts coming. This may be my Greatest Me > You threads ever (and I have several).
    Bump one. Just one.

He grades out higher on my board than either of them.
    And how many NBA teams would you say, per year, are using or at least referencing your board leading up to the draft?

I just watched Splitter on Youtube and in 10 seconds I could tell the guy is no where near Valanciunas ceiling.

C'mon dude... kill dat.

Quote Originally Posted by KG215
    And how many NBA teams would you say, per year, are using or at least referencing your board leading up to the draft?
    It doesn't matter. GMs get paid to do worse which I do better for free.

Fact.

Seems to me like hes skinny and lacks athletic ability, strength, shooting touch, handles, finishing around around the rim, lateral quickness, hand eye coordination, general quickness, post up game, hops, power, any kind of moves, shot blocking, rebounding, blackness.

Who the f*ck is Splitter, dude???
    ahahaha. I rest my case. Anyway, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swj7Nx_uxlA 6-11 dude looking like a guard out there and yet in the NBA, 6 and 4 in 16 minutes.

Big Z 2.0 AT BEST!

3-time NBA All-Star

dude is going to be garbage and so is the duke pg.. Duke players and especially their Pgs are always overrated... I would trade at least one of those picks for a sure thing in the NBA... Mr Gay is a sure thing and maybe you could pick up a solid pt guard with the 4th pick.. Or another big guy that can defend.. Bigs that can defend and rebound are going to help win titles.. Anything else is eye candy..

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TylerOO
    Big Z 2.0 AT BEST!
    Exactly what I was thinking.

Except he didn't show that he had any shooting touch from 15+.

All of his defensive 'highlights' were him tipping the ball, the offensive player getting it right back, and laying it in.

And offensively, it was three quick dribbles and a little drop in. All of the guys guarding him were skinny white guys that weren't even trying to push him out of the paint. He would get RAPED on the low post by the guys we have in the nba right now.

That might be the least athletic professional basketball game I've ever seen.