Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 152223242526 LastLast
    Decent college freshman

Default Re: I just bet 7k on the Heat beating the Bulls

Quote Originally Posted by macmac
    To be honest, it's not an amount that really affects my lifestyle, but I went to Miami for the weekend and game 3, watched the game last night with friends at my boys bar and partied hard after, so it's all pretty much gone...whatevers on top I guess will go into my trip to the Greek islands in July

And once again I'm not trying to show off, but I made 4 times that this week off poker alone...it's been a great week
    do you play poker professionally? I been keeping track of my wins and losses over the past year and I'm definitely a net positive player but not hugely. If you are a pro player was just kind of curious whether you had a day job or ur bankrolled through poker alone and what made u go for it.

really wish pokerstars still offered money play for americans.

congrats on your bet. u gonna be in miami for the finals? shit should be crazy

Quote Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
    Greek Islands FTW. So much better than anything in the Caribbean. Of everywhere I've visited by far Greek was the best experience, and the Greek Isles was a big part of that. Have you been there before?
    Never been, my girlfriend really wanted to go and like u said I'm so tired of Cuba/Dominican/Jamaica/Bahamas....I'm going for ten days Mykonos and santorini and then two days in Athens...was supposed to go to Vegas for the wsop but I'm burnt out, I need a real vacation

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    Are you going to roll with the Heat in the Finals or have you decided to finish up the season with this nice pay-out?

I'm interested to see how the Mavs matchup with Miami. They really haven't faced a high-powered offense yet in this postseason. I don't think this series is quite as simple to predict as the Bulls series.

While Miami has gotten all of the headlines over the last few weeks, Dallas has quietly dismantled the Western Conference in incredibly easy and efficient fashion.
    I'm not bettin the finals...-180 for Miami is too steep, Dallas has big time firepower and experience...if they can control the boards they can easily steal this series...maybe I'll bet some individual games, and if it goes to game 7 I'll probably go down and catch it

Quote Originally Posted by pete's montreux
    lol I've never been on vacation before.
    Seriously? I'd probably go insane if I never went on a vacation.

Blu Ray

Quote Originally Posted by Jackass18
    Seriously? I'd probably go insane if I never went on a vacation.
    Yep. I don't really consider going to VEGAS when I was 15 a vacation. What could I do? Nothing. No one gambled, we did a lot of sight-seeing but that gets boring after the first hour. I have an irrational fear of pools so I didn't swim. It was awful.

pete whats wrong with you? Never been on a vacation? You're nuts.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by macmac
    Never been, my girlfriend really wanted to go and like u said I'm so tired of Cuba/Dominican/Jamaica/Bahamas....I'm going for ten days Mykonos and santorini and then two days in Athens...was supposed to go to Vegas for the wsop but I'm burnt out, I need a real vacation
    Thailand>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>all the above, quit f*ckin around and step to the real!

Quote Originally Posted by GP_20
    MacMac and other fellow bettors

Time to go all-in on the Miami Heat to beat the Mavericks in the Finals. Dallas has been hot and this will give you better than usual odds from Vegas to bet on the Heat.

We know LeBron James and Dwyane Wade are not going to let their team lose when they are this close the ring. Also, I pick the Heat so it's over.

LeBron + Wade + GP_20's Pick = 100+% victory

All-in on Miami. Macmac, like I said, don't have the same regret that you will have at the end of the Miami-Bulls series. The regret: "Why didn't I put more on this?"
    So how did this work out for you?

RP 4 lyfe

Local High School Star

lol that GP guy is a clown

You know he's going to backpedal and make excuses like, "I didn't say it was a lock!"

Blu Ray

did op ever give those two bills away?

Quote Originally Posted by ShannonElements
    Hopefully that guy didn't lose his house or something. "All-in", "100%", "don't regret not betting more" all make it seem like he might have made a pretty big mistake.
    Don't worry, he'll be alright. I remember him bragging a while ago about how he always won in the stock market, and then some big argument ensued about whether or not it was true. In the end he posted screencaps and it turned out his "stock market investments" amounted to something like 25 or 50 bucks. I have a feeling his betting habits are the same.

Blu Ray

Didn't he shows his entire history and he only had a total of like $700 in profits over two years?

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Oh, wow... Totally forgot about this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by GP_20
    MacMac and other fellow bettors

Time to go all-in on the Miami Heat to beat the Mavericks in the Finals. Dallas has been hot and this will give you better than usual odds from Vegas to bet on the Heat.

We know LeBron James and Dwyane Wade are not going to let their team lose when they are this close the ring. Also, I pick the Heat so it's over.

LeBron + Wade + GP_20's Pick = 100+% victory

All-in on Miami. Macmac, like I said, don't have the same regret that you will have at the end of the Miami-Bulls series. The regret: "Why didn't I put more on this?"

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    Are you going to roll with the Heat in the Finals or have you decided to finish up the season with this nice pay-out?

I'm interested to see how the Mavs matchup with Miami. They really haven't faced a high-powered offense yet in this postseason. I don't think this series is quite as simple to predict as the Bulls series.

While Miami has gotten all of the headlines over the last few weeks, Dallas has quietly dismantled the Western Conference in incredibly easy and efficient fashion.