Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
    Troll who tries to provoke you

Lightbulb Re: Can Wade and LeBron be TOP 10 at the end if everything works out?

Lebron has Legit chance of making to 10th position or even 9th.

Lebron must win atleast 3 rings from now on till age 30. & 2 consequetive MVPs atleast. 3 consequitive will help guarantee that 10th Spot.

Lebron is already ahead of Kobe in many aspects:

Lebron ROY. Kobe Not

NBA MVP: Lebron 2(back-2-back), Kobe 1

Lebron singlehandedly took journey men CLE to NBA finals, Kobe miserably failed to take garbage lakers to finals (2005, 2006).

Kobe clearly beats Lebron in the catotory that counts the most. FINALS MVPs

Kobe got 2(back-2-back) FINALS MVP. Lebron 0 in 1 try.

Kobe 2 MVPs in 7 tries, Lebron 0 in 1 try.

Kobe guanrateed Top 11 GOATs. LBJ guaranteed Top 15 GOATs so far.

In order for Lebron to crack Top 10 GOATs, He must win 3 conseqitive Finals MVPs or atleast 3 out of possible 5 mvps to surpass Kobe unquestionably.

Its do-able. Only if he goes all out in finals & not worry about Bosh or Wade.

Default Re: Can Wade and LeBron be TOP 10 at the end if everything works out?

Wade will have to win at the very least 3 more championships. He has no MVPs and has Kobe getting all-teams over him because of his rep. Sucks and it's not right, but that's the reality of the situation.

History will be better to LeBron if Miami wins.

The Holy Trinity

Quote Originally Posted by DWade06
    Lebron is the one who sent the game into over time and at one point scored 12 straight points for the heat at the end of the 4th but ok... the are both the lead man. look. game 1 Wade played better, game 2 Lebron played better, game 3 Wade, game 4 Lebron
    It's interesting, though, because LeBron "played better" because he decided to assert himself and take the shots. The one thing that disappointed me about Wade is he missed two shots in the 4th quarter that were gimmes (and I can't figure out how they rolled out).

So, anyway, LeBron got hot at the right time, then kept shooting, and so ended up taking 28 shots to Wade's 18. However, you'll have a tough time convincing me that the game doesn't end up with the same result if the shot-totals are reversed. James was 12/28; Wade was 8/18. I think if Wade takes ten more shots, he makes at least four of them..

NBA rookie of the year Kurosawa0's Avatar

LeBron's put up some of the greatest numbers of anyone in NBA history. In a couple of years he's going to have 20,000+ points, 5,000+ rebounds and 5,000+ assists. He'll have done that in about 10 seasons. That's unreal.

If you add a couple of rings next to his numbers and added next to the fact we've never seen a player like him, LeBron's would be knocking on Hakeem, Duncan, Shaq, Kobe and Wilt's doors. Now, whether or not he can win enough to start threatening Magic and Larry...

Troll who tries to provoke you

Lightbulb Re: Can Wade and LeBron be TOP 10 at the end if everything works out?

for argument's sake, Lebron-Wade-Bosh play 5 full yrs together till LBJ turns 30.

If they go to 4 finals. Lebron must win 3 Finals mvps, Wade steals 1 finals mvp. LBJ cannot split MVPs with Wade with 2-2 cuz Wade already got 1 finals MVP. this will show, Lebron is being carried as a side kick by Wade like Shaq carried Kobe first 3 finals mvps.

Lebron is also due for 1 more reg sea NBA MVP, By 30 LBJ might have 3 NBA MVPs to Kobe's 1 MVP

PianoMan
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

They both have a shot. If wade wins a couple more rings and finals mvp then why not? Finals Mvp > Regular Season Mvp in my opinion.

it depends... top 10 what?

...fathers? wade definitely no

...people with brains? bron definitely no...

...players? both definitely no...

DON'T FEED THE TROLL arifgokcen's Avatar

Bron's statistical dominance as a perimeter player over virtually anybody in the league(except jordan) has already assured him top 15 and even with one ring he will be top 10 easily.

For wade even though he is one of the best sg to ever play the game ,i cant see him cracking top 10 unless they win +3rings with wade being fmvps.

If they win 4-5rings which is highly unlikely with bron being fmvps in every one of them ,lebron is gonna be ranked #2 or #3 behind MJ and whoever you put in that second spot

Root Of All Evil

Quote Originally Posted by gengiskhan
    NBA MVP: Lebron 2(back-2-back), Kobe 1
    To be fair ... Kobe should've been back-2-back MVP in 2006 and 2007.

2008 MVP really belonged to Chris Paul.

Wade should've been MVP in 2009, not LeBron.

LeBron should only have 1 MVP right now ..

Quote Originally Posted by gengiskhan
    Lebron singlehandedly took journey men CLE to NBA finals, Kobe miserably failed to take garbage lakers to finals (2005, 2006).
    To be fair ... Kobe played in a more difficult conference. 2005, 2006, 2007, and 2008 the West was possibly the most difficult conference in sports, I've ever seen.

LeBron wins some rings, he will easily be top ten player of all-time.

I just beg him to lose weight, and get his explosiveness back.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Samurai Swoosh
    To be fair ... Kobe should've been back-2-back MVP in 2006 and 2007.

2008 MVP really belonged to Chris Paul.

Wade should've been MVP in 2009, not LeBron.

LeBron should only have 1 MVP right now ..

To be fair ... Kobe played in a more difficult conference. 2005, 2006, 2007, and 2008 the West was possibly the most difficult conference in sports, I've ever seen.

LeBron wins some rings, he will easily be top ten player of all-time.

I just beg him to lose weight, and get his explosiveness back.
    ETHER THAT SHIT THAT MAKE YOUR SOUL BURN SLOW

Lebron is one of the best to have ever played the game and he has been putting up numbers like nobody else before. All people put against him is that he has no rings but as soon as that comes that wont be a valid excuse anymore.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Quote Originally Posted by jb220
    it depends... top 10 what?

...fathers? wade definitely no

...people with brains? bron definitely no...

...players? both definitely no...
    Wade Receives Father of the Year Award
    Jun 8 2007 3:38PM

MIAMI, June 5

Anyway, you guys talk way too much. The media and famous experts sees Lebron as one of the best to have ever played the game and in the end that is what will decide if he's a top 10 player or not.

Quote Originally Posted by SayQueensbridge
    Wade probably has 1 of the best second options ever in Bron and a really good third in Bosh.
    That's odd.

I didn't know 2nd options would actually score more ppg AND shoot at a higher FG% then their "first option"

ISH' Muslim Community LEFT4DEAD's Avatar

After their 3rd ring with Heat they will be considered top 10 both (surely better than Kobe in both cases).