Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
    I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Default Re: Can Wade and LeBron be TOP 10 at the end if everything works out?

Quote Originally Posted by SayQueensbridge
    Don't think either of them could become top 10. LeBron would have to go to another team because he'll need titles as "the man" to boost him up anybodys lists. "Robins" just aren't considered top 10. Wade can move up a bit but people will look at HIS team and say it is STACKED. Wade probably has 1 of the best second options ever in Bron and a really good third in Bosh.
    by robin do you mean 25 points, 5 assists, and 10 rebounds per game? d*mn I don't remember Robin being that good

Don't think either of them could become top 10. LeBron would have to go to another team because he'll need titles as "the man" to boost him up anybodys lists. "Robins" just aren't considered top 10. Wade can move up a bit but people will look at HIS team and say it is STACKED. Wade probably has 1 of the best second options ever in Bron and a really good third in Bosh.
    Wade and LeBron are 1A/1B. Why can't people accept that?

In that case magic and kareem don't belong in the top 5

Trolls these days...

How the best player in the league can be second best player on his team ?

Quote Originally Posted by Sakkreth
    Trolls these days...

How the best player in the league can be second best player on his team ?
    Best player AND second best player on Miami are both ARGUABLE. It's not clear he is the best IMO. His teammate is no slouch neither.

The Holy Trinity

LeBron will be top ten. Wade won't (and, frankly, I can't make the case that he deserves it-- top 15, yes; top 10, no). Wade's career happened at the wrong time. Had there been no LeBron James, Wade would be the LeBron of this generation. The media seems incapable of processing the fact that just because Wade is no James that he can't be 95+% of what James is, but it is what it is.

....I should add, however, that if not for his two injuries that cost he and Shaq a dynasty (Game 5 of 2005 ECFs, 2007 regular season), Wade had a definite shot at top ten.
    Last edited by jrong; 05-10-2011 at 12:43 PM.

Learning to shoot layups SayQueensbridge's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DWade06
    by robin do you mean 25 points, 5 assists, and 10 rebounds per game? d*mn I don't remember Robin being that good
    EXACTLY. That's why when people look back at Wades career they'll say he was good but his Tito Jackson might be the GOAT Tito. Wade should win a ship every year.

bron yes wade no

Banned

both have zero chance

Quote Originally Posted by canefandynasty
    Wade and LeBron are 1A/1B. Why can't people accept that?
    Wade being option A. Lebron B. At the end of games when Miami really wants a W they go to Wade. Bron is a great B .... nothing wrong with that. He just can't win as the man.

Quote Originally Posted by kaiiu
    both have zero chance
    my niigga tho ...

Banned

my niigga tho ...
    Wade wasnt gettin in from the start and Bron is a sidekick

Wade being option A. Lebron B. At the end of games when Miami really wants a W they go to Wade. Bron is a great B .... nothing wrong with that. He just can't win as the man.
    Lebron is the one who sent the game into over time and at one point scored 12 straight points for the heat at the end of the 4th but ok... the are both the lead man. look. game 1 Wade played better, game 2 Lebron played better, game 3 Wade, game 4 Lebron

NBA rookie of the year Kurosawa0's Avatar

LeBron? Absolutely. Wade? Highly unlikely.

Banned

NO, LOL!

You can't be top 10 without an MVP so maybe yes for LBJ but no for Wade.