Page 1 of 16 123411 ... LastLast
    I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Default Can Wade and LeBron be TOP 10 at the end if everything works out?

What do you think? If Wade and James win this season I think they are both TOP 15. Is it possible for both to be TOP 10? What about TOP 5? Is that pushing it?

Default Re: Can Wade and LeBron be TOP 10 at the end if everything works out?

Lebron is already top 20.

Dwade is top 40????

I dont think Wade will end up being a top ten player but Bron will most definitely end up in the top ten.

Quote Originally Posted by PowerGlove

Dwade is top 40????

I dont think Wade will end up being a top ten player but Bron will most definitely end up in the top ten.
    Wade has a better career than LeBron IMO. Better playoff runs, similiar stats. Career wise, the only players that comes close to LeBron statistically are Wade, Chris Paul, Duncan and Shaq.
    Last edited by canefandynasty; 05-10-2011 at 12:14 PM.

It all depends on championships. they both can most definitely be top 10 but Wade's age and injuries back in 06-07 wil hold him back from being top 5. If all goes well Lebron can have something like, 3 MVPs, 4 championships, 3 Fmvps, 4-5 scroing titles, and he's on pace to be the all time leading scorer. Obviously this isn't guaranteed but it is definitely plausible. don't forget he's only 26

The Holy Trinity

Dwade is top 40????
    Name me more than 20-25 players you'd rather have than Wade if you need to win a game, series, or championship. Actually, name me more than 15.

Quote Originally Posted by jrong
    Name me more than 20-25 players you'd rather have than Wade if you need to win a game, series, or championship.
    I cant but is that how all-time rankings are done? I dont think so. I have Wade top 30-ish but looking around it seems that I am a little overzealous, so I back tracked.

Dwade is top 40????

How will Wade not be top 40?? if he retired right now he still would be. 25 pints per game, 5.5 rebounds, 6.5 assists, 2 steals, 1 block 49% shooting.

Quote Originally Posted by DWade06
    How will Wade not be top 40?? if he retired right now he still would be. 25 pints per game, 5.5 rebounds, 6.5 assists, 2 steals, 1 block 49% shooting.
    I'm saying he's top 40 right now. Maybe even top 30. I dont see him getting into the top 10 though.

Either way, his prime seasons are on the same tier as the Lebron's/Bird's/Jordan's/Kobe's in terms of perimeter dominance.

I'm saying he's top 40 right now. Maybe even top 30. I dont see him getting into the top 10 though.

Either way, his prime seasons are on the same tier as the Lebron's/Bird's/Jordan's/Kobe's in terms of perimeter dominance.
    What is your reasoning for this? If he wins like 3- 6 more rings and gets like 2- 4 more FMVP, you think he can't be TOP 10? Yes, being optimistic, but it's possible.

Quote Originally Posted by canefandynasty
    What is your reasoning for this? If he wins like 3- 6 more rings and gets like 2- 4 more FMVP, you think he can't be TOP 10? Yes, being optimistic, but it's possible.
    I just dont find that scenario plausible. If that happens, then sure.

I just dont find that scenario plausible. If that happens, then sure.
    What if he wins rings and FMVP this season (very possible), where do you hve him?

Learning to shoot layups SayQueensbridge's Avatar

Don't think either of them could become top 10. LeBron would have to go to another team because he'll need titles as "the man" to boost him up anybodys lists. "Robins" just aren't considered top 10. Wade can move up a bit but people will look at HIS team and say it is STACKED. Wade probably has 1 of the best second options ever in Bron and a really good third in Bosh.

Quote Originally Posted by canefandynasty
    What if he wins rings and FMVP this season (very possible), where do you hve him?
    Tough Question.

Probably 15-23 range.

He'll have two of each with a high peak but question marks on his longevity.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by SayQueensbridge
    Don't think either of them could become top 10. LeBron would have to go to another team because he'll need titles as "the man" to boost him up anybodys lists. "Robins" just aren't considered top 10. Wade can move up a bit but people will look at HIS team and say it is STACKED. Wade probably has 1 of the best second options ever in Bron and a really good third in Bosh.

There progress on the all-time lists are essentially directly correlated now since they'll be on the same team for the next 5-6 years.

I will say this though. If both of them get at least 3 rings, I don't see how there not both in the top 10.