Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678
    Saw a basketball once

Default Re: Vanessa Bryant Wrecked Pau Gasol's Life

People act as if Gasol's poor performance had been caused exclusively by his own and personal issues. Well, that's not it; you don't play like crap for almost a month just because you've got problems with your woman; in fact, I'd dare to say that after one or two games you'll start enjoying playing because it helps you forget about the personal stuff for a while, and you can even use whatever inner anger you've been keeping to yourself.

Some beef with a teammate?... Well, that's another story. Difficult solution, if any. I've gone through bad times -just like anyone else- and playing with the folks did feel wonderful. But the few times I've had an issues with any of them -esp. some freaking idiot who acts like he's the shit and the team is his- I kind of quitted. You really need to be passionate about what you're doing to overcome that, and it was not my case.

Banned

she s a poison. No wonder kobe needed to go outside for sex at some point. They only stayed together for the money. How dare she break pau's couple. Ha women, Mothers.

THEY lead the world, not men.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Catastrophique
    People act as if Gasol's poor performance had been caused exclusively by his own and personal issues. Well, that's not it; you don't play like crap for almost a month just because you've got problems with your woman; in fact, I'd dare to say that after one or two games you'll start enjoying playing because it helps you forget about the personal stuff for a while, and you can even use whatever inner anger you've been keeping to yourself.
    mmmmh not sure about this... gasol sounds like an immature smartass who got into things bigger than himself in the nba/the US/ LA.

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by STATUTORY
    Vanessa is a MJ fan trying to keep Kobe from that 6th ring

Trick Hoopz Alley-Oops

Quote Originally Posted by Calabis
    This is what I think too. Some shit she had no way of knowing, unless Kobe said something. Rumor has it that they had a argument in front of the team and that Gasol and Bryant started saying wreckless shit about each others ladies. This is why I believe Bynum mentioned trust issues with "individuals". Some of these other guys are married and now they know Kobe may be telling his lady about their extracurricular activities. Kobe doing work

Banned

these women have nothing else to do but start shit. I bet they dont even raise the kids they ask profesional nanies to do it. Whores.

Trick Hoopz Alley-Oops

Originally Posted by STATUTORY
    Vanessa is a MJ fan trying to keep Kobe from that 6th ring

and she did it.

Lakers are a bunch of punkasses

How do you let some female drama poison the team chemistry?

If your wife is a busy-body and cant keep her mouth closed, she should be left home... This happens every few years with Kobe and his chick.. never heard of such sillyness other than them

those 2 know how to ruin a good thing...

Cali Love

This is what happens when you let the b!tch outta the kitchen
    Last edited by brownmamba00; 05-09-2011 at 02:15 PM.

I actually believe it. I've noticed all post season the lack of body language between Kobe and Pau. I remember a game during the Hornets series, Kobe looking at Pau and just shaking his head in disgust.

people believing this shit.

Local High School Star Solid Snake's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by thatoneblackguy
    That's what kids do to ya.

That's what being too ****ing lazy to get your tubby, lazy ass on the treadmill, even though you have a millionaire husband, so have little to nothing to do everyday (other than to watch the kids).

Lazy fat ****.

College superstar

[QUOTE=Calabis]No just rumors

[I] Word on the street is that there

Quote Originally Posted by ILLsmak
    Say what you want about Shaq and Kobe but (except for in 04 Finals... KOBE) no matter what was going on off the court they balled.

You gotta say, you know... **** ******* get money! No, but seriously, if you are in that position in the NBA why are you even trying to get married? get married when you retire! Do your thing in basketball, get laid or whatever... then settle down after you stop traveling so much.

-Smak
    because they are celebrities and role models? Getting married has its own advantages when it comes to PR and exposure.